So apparently India has a temple called Sree Padmanabhaswamy and it’s made out of pure gold

So apparently India has a temple called Sree Padmanabhaswamy and it’s made out of pure gold.

And also apparent is that the Temple had a vault of treasure that was opened and looted, but that there is a second as-of-yet-to-be-opened vault that the government of India has not opened yet.

So fellow Poos of Sup Forums, explain to me what’s in the vault and why aren’t you opening it?

Other urls found in this thread:

storypick.com/padmanabhaswamy-temple/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And this is a pic of the sealed vault doors at the Temple that the treasure lies behind.

Open that vault!

Probably is a pre-vedic demon sealed up in there for a few millenia. Best not to go openin that shit.

It's where they hide all the toilets.

its the Loo Witch's Domain

Man... whites had to domesticate wild cats in order to fight rats, but street shitters worship them.
Why couldn't the black death spread to India?

What's with the fleur-de-lis?

Lmao that's some antediluvian shit right there

Seconded.

They don't worship rats as a whole, they only revere them in a specific temple to commemorate some old saint or wise man, outside the temple they're fair game for rat catchers. Look it up man, fascinating stuff.

That’s what I thought as well but knowing that this was built around 600-800AD and has been accumulating treasure since then, they probably had contact with the French or carved it in afterwards.

Apparently they had Roman and Napoleonic coins in one of the treasure vaults they were opened.

storypick.com/padmanabhaswamy-temple/

Kali Ma!

Kali Ma!

Looks like a movie set brah, not sure how much I trust 'storypick.com'

The origin of the Hyksos Order of the Dragon
So they were poo gypsies all along, oh shit ehehehe hHAHAHA
Jews are POO's
HAAAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL how about you try googling the Temple first before taking some link I posted in a different comment as my only source.

>made out of pure gold

Apparently, you're a jackass.

It’s actually more of a reference to the fact that throughout history this temple had been described as having walls of pure gold and was even cold te Golden Temple in Sangam Tamil literature and poetry and other eras.

It’s the “rep” that it has. I didn’t come up with it. Maybe try reading about it first.

>tfw no golden Padmanabhaswamy slippers

The gold colour is an illusion, the real colour is brown.

The vault is full of poo.

Literally a tidal wave of liquid shit floods out when you open it.

It is rumoured that hundreds, maybe thousands of years worth of poo is stored within these walls.

Kings of the ages are rumoured to have pooed there.

Gods themselves, even the elephant one are rumoured to have pooed there.

Poo from thousands of years and millions of tubby brown manlets stains the walls of the temple.

The porcelain streets built into the temple's vault faithfully hold the poo of ages safely hidden away from the world to ferment evermore.

It is a right of passage, a tradition if you will for the children of India's highest elite to enter the temple for a plop and a splat to mark the passing into adulthood.

That is the secret treasure of India's ancient temple....

More precious to them than any gold or gem....

Hot, smelly, steaming poo.

And a whole lot of it.

POO IN IT!!!!