Is this what the alt-right wants but unironically

Is this what the alt-right wants but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=quGdGmBWCN0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LptOM3ErpxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clearly. Who wouldn't want comfy rock music?

Why doesn't the alt right understand all the ways that diversity has improved life

youtube.com/watch?v=LptOM3ErpxM

kek, this song reminds me of my faggy teenage years

>soyboys actually think returning to 1950s American values is bad
>"Ha you think the 1950s were a good time in America? Well they had problems back then as well alt right btfo

I like the part where they said that people called the cops on blacks for standing on sidewalks lol

Like what?

The worst part was the coffee line
How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be that you think drinking maple syrup as a "coffee" is acceptable

Tell me this you racist alt righter
Do you eat burritos?
You do? Well that means you have to accept millions of people from the third world and basically turn your country into Mexico because if they don't come here en masse than those foods literally won't exist

is this supposed to be the far shittier counterpart to american football?

No, bad shill. You're not allowed to like good anime. You're only allowed to post girls from garbage ecchi. No, stop it.

Why would you want something ironically?

don't you feel a spiritual sense of joy when you see and interracial gender non-conforming couple ? It really helps remind me about what america was meant to be. Can't forget about all the food and media, although don't enjoy them too much because thats cultural appropriation

Like "I want to blow my brains out instead of watching this movie". The want is the ironic part.

Ok faggot

Only 90 seconds into it but yes.

Just a followup, but this feels like one of those moments like Michael Moore explaining why people will vote for Trump or that attack ad comparing Trump to Hitler.

Yes I do enjoy all the gender freaks who riot and get people fired over jokes. I also enjoy the somalis who have 68 IQ, and the middle easterners who commit terror attacks. And yes the media who attack whites constantly and pump garbage into kids heads. I actually do like pot stickers I guess, thanks Chinese.

they're fucking with you

I know just wanted to put it out there

Is this one of those accidentally red-pilling videos?

Like the song ends with the singer supposedly sperging out and beating his wife over burnt coffee, so it's intended to make the viewer think poorly of him. But when it reached that point in the song, I wasn't really thinking about him. I was thinking about all of the scenes and lyrics from earlier that described what life was like in 1953 (and it looked really fucking nice).

This

Lol, confirmed. Scrolling through the youtube comments makes it look like that's what happened. The song was intended to be ironic, but most of the comments look like they're from /ourguys/

I don't understand, this is everything I want. This song literally resonates with me and the only bad thing is 'muh abuse' which rarely happened and being a housewife is still considered the happiest job for females.
I completely hate how this nation is dying and want nothing more for it to return to its roots, its founding, and its properity. So yes, I want this unironically and I unironically like this ironic song

once again first post best post