Why are they so good at making adaptations but so awful at making original stories?

Why are they so good at making adaptations but so awful at making original stories?

but eureka 7 was great

It's a pity that there's no sequel.

Do not use the exception as the rule.

but space dandy was great

>not liking Darker Than Black

Darker than Black, Wolf's Rain, Sword of the Stranger

Season 3 WHEN?

So good they tried to do it again and made one of the most muddled and confusing action adventure shows I'd ever seen in my life.

Bones have a chances of shitty sequel tho? Thank god their doing great work on BnHA S2

Xam'd was good though.

It really wasn't.

They need better writers.

What are you talking about?

I-i liked Star Driver

Bounen no Xam'd. A show that looked great with stellar character designs and is frequently compared to Eureka 7. It basically has everything going for it but shits the bed every time it really counts.

At least the music was great.

meme studio

That one was weird its like they couldn't decide what the fuck they wanted to do with the story.

That series feels like it was planned to be a two course that got aborted halfway. They just dropped everything in a couple of chapters.

Darker Than Black was directed by the same person who wrote the manga. It also wasn't very good.

Captain earth is great
Only thinking men can appreciate it though

>Darker than Black
>Eureka 7
>Wolf's Rain
>Star Driver
Fuck off OP, the real thing Bones is bad at is sequels.

Yes, we need more Dandy.

Holy shit! Nobody is talking about ConRevo?? It was also really good!

Fuck off.

It was really convoluted

I gotta give you that. The way they kept going back and forth through time only made it worse. But using alternate history with super humans as a way to analyze our own history was pretty cool, the episodic nature of some of the episodes gave us some nice concepts, the mecha designs were awesome, and the girls were cute as fuck. It gave us nice topics for discussion and food for thought (which I can't really say it happens for most anime nowadays). It may have had some big problems, but I can't say it's a failure.