Theoretically is there anything wrong with having an Asian gf if you’re a white male?

Theoretically is there anything wrong with having an Asian gf if you’re a white male?

Theoretically no

No. Gas the kikes.

No.

do what you want, bro.

As long as you don't have sex with her, no.

>(((Theoretically is there anything wrong with having an Asian gf if you’re a white male?)))

Metaphorically no

Cant be any righter or whiter than having a asian gf. If youre going to dilute, may as well do it with a race that is on par if not arguably better.

fuck and chuck

no

Nope.

How many of these threads are you going to make?

There's everything wrong with fucking a chink from A to Z.
You're on the same level as faggot, tranny or a nigger. Literally mentally ill human waste.

What's with this "theoretically" crap?

Until I have my fill

Nothing wrong with trading up.

What about Hispanic mexican with a Japanese girlfriend? I did it for the anime now I regret so much
The sushi taco is nice but they have no romance in them
Sup Forums was right they are like ants

Hapa's are an abomination in the eyes of the LORD

>What about Hispanic mexican with a Japanese girlfriend

You'd basically be creating slightly lighter skinned Filipinos so why not

More white pussy for me.

as long as your main wife is white and your legitimate children are white, it is fine.

same fucking thread every single day. check the archive for your answer retard.

white genes are recessive so yes

>no romance

really? they seem more romantic and caring. but they're just like all other women then?

as long as youre not white doesnt make a difference.

Besides genes there are gene tags that enable or disable certain genes. Many of these tags are only passed down by the mother.

By having children with an asian woman you are losing much of what makes someone "white"

not just theoretically, it's actually the ideal.

Bump. Of course not

hapa's are here to stay my dude

Nope they only have love for their children anything else is robotic and mean
They’re very opportunistic and selfish
Maybe because their population is so big they need to be first out the door or else they will be the ones who never make it out the door
But it’s pretty bad they care more for their piece of whatever than they do love
Love and romance is very low
They’re almost heartless they replace that with loyalty though
It’s easy to confuse the 2 but yeah there’s no empathy inside based off love in them

Yes.

From personal experience:
>Chinese: obsessed with money (at least the one from Beijing anyway)

>Japanese: better than Chinese, will attempt to force you to budget your money so she can buy Louis Vuitton handbags. Likely to cheat on you

>Korean: not bad, most likely to have plastic surgery is kinda off putting. Seem to be more assertive than other types of asians.

Filipino: fucking gold diggers

is that fucking game done yet

hapa masterrace reporting

Elliot. fucking. Rodgers

Is Adam Lanza an argument for not having white children?

No

fug. at least they might be more loyal. idk guess ill look into buying a real doll at this point

HAPA PRIDE WORLD WIDE

No those are just beta soy boys talking. True chads can keep their girls loyal and happy regardless of race. Asian girls are awesome, and overall much hornier.

Not as long as you have a germanic wife and you keep your asian slave in the basement-dungeon for funsies. She can come up once in a while but only in a pvc maid uniform w heels to do chores

Having children doesn't change your genes, chief. Did you sleep through sex-ed?

I’m about to go on a date with a cute Laotian girl, what are they like?

>implying white women can fucking compete
white women are also the worst when it comes to aging
they fall off a fucking cliff as soon as they hit 32
the ugliest women in my office that are 35+ are white - most of them overweight
the best-looking middle-aged women are persian, indian, or hispanic