Dragon Ball Super

Can't wait for the Fun Adventures of Goku and Freeza.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12929225
strawpoll.me/12929208
e-hentai.org/g/946564/d95a82c5b3/
youtube.com/watch?v=4waJ28iqrAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREE-ZAAA

In Spanish is Freezer PLS.

>Not "Rivalry ended with Hit"

We get news about TWO qt girl Saiyans, a FemBroly, Mystic Gohan and no one cares because fucking Frieza has to overshadow everything.

WHY??

Posting best tomgirl and best DB girl

No one cares? A waifufag made countless fucking threads about it. Fuck off.

That was before the news about Frieza came out, retard.

>Gohanfag mad nobody cares about nr 1 jobber

I DON'T HAVE A POWER,SHIT

>he wants to keep talking about literal whos

Because Lord Freeza > your favourite character

You're right. Let's laugh at people who thought they were the same character again.

Happy Piccolo Day everyone!

Keep it contained to one thread you stupid fucking cucks

Happy Goku Day to you too.

IN DA HEAD HE'S
SICK
SICK
SICK

I know your all basking in the kek asspull

But can we talk about how the supposed "last" recruitment episode only focused on a Roshi more than Tien

It seems very obvious that Tien is going to be the jobber if he didn't even get a chance to show his strength

Haven't created one of these in a while, would like to know the guesses of Sup Forums

Who will be the 10th member for Universe 7?
strawpoll.me/12929225
strawpoll.me/12929225
strawpoll.me/12929225

Is the girl in the opening sequence in between Basil, Hit and Magetta actually Caulifla or not?
strawpoll.me/12929208
strawpoll.me/12929208
strawpoll.me/12929208

Jealous that people are talking in MY thread and not yours? :) snooze ya lose

>OP: Hehe, out of the 3 new threads, people are using MY thread! Hehe, when you open the catalogue, that's MY thread with MY OP!

We barely know shit about the two faceless female Saiyans who will inevitably serve to hype up Cabba and no one has given a fuck about Mystic Cuckhan for years. Why the fuck do you think a character as popular as Frieza is overshadowing literal whos you stupid mongoloid

Thoughts on the latest episode?

>wanting to keep going about some monkey sluts when based Frieza is around

>Cellfags still trying

People were talking about that before but it got overshadowed by all the powerlevel asshurt. Yeah, Tien got swindled out of his own focus episode essentially. Goku all but formally says that he's just there to fill up space on the team too.

Is he the only one who can stop the fight between SSB Goku and Broly god?

That's irrelevant now since Buu showed his strength but is getting thrown out for Frieza

She looks like that one chick from My Hero Academia.

So since it's the good doctor's birthday, why don't we talk about our big green friend?

Outside of Cabé talking to Caulifla and Kale cowering in the back, it was a boring episode for me. As much nostalgia as it was to see Tenshinhan's 4 arms again and Roshi's erojiji antics, it was more triggering to see Roshi's nosebleeds being censored to puffs of dust, that and it generally isn't funny anymore, and I'd much prefer to see other the other qualities of Roshi again.

tl;dr boring filler padding episode

I don't get the dose meme.

The ranking will be:

>Goku
>Vegeta
>Freeza
>Gohan

POWER GAP

>Piccolo
>17
>18

POWER GAP

>Krillin
>Roshi
>Tien

how

>S-STOP PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO FRIEZA, PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>I-I'M GONNA BE RELEVANT! F-FOR SURE!

the ranks will be
Goku>caring about others

Tien Redemption arc when

>tl;dr boring filler padding episode
As usual Cuckpup has the shit taste of an autist. Nobody gives a fuck what you think you waste of space

I care.

Apparently he does

Who cares about them aside from waifufags? One is an overly cocky cunt and the other is just a genderbent Broly. She even has the same autistic look on her face.

I'm hyped for Frieza because seeing him interact with the cast is going to be pure gold. Especially Krillin and Vegeta.

you had to be there and experience the stockholm syndrome first hand

is this the last arc in dbs?

>Cellfags still trying
>smugpup doesn't like cell because of the vore fetishists
>0 votes for the 3rd option

I care you dingus.

They're hyping 17 up way too much for him to just be mid tier. Throw logic out the window here like Super's been doing, it's going to be

>1. Goku
>2 & 3. Vegeta or 17, through some dumb bullshit they'll be similar in level
>4. Frieza
>5. Gohan
>6. Piccolo
>7. 18
>8. Krillin
>9. Roshi
>designated jobber - Tien

just because he fantasizes about a wolfs cock up his ass doesn't mean he is wrong, that episode was shit.

That's because you're a pathetic dickrider.

Kill yourself.

That's because you're a cuck.

Frieza will be instead of Boo?

>They're hyping 17 up way too much for him to just be mid tier.
You want me to break out the MS Paint comics? Cuz I will.

>Buu wakes up
>Gohan has to be babysitting Pan because Videl is going out with Tyrone
>Team saved by Frieza

no
after this arc it turns out that the multiverse is arrange into sets, and that the ones we are dealing with right now is just the really minor set that zen-oh is in charge of as the youngest King of All.

???

>Implying Gohan isn't the one seeing Tyrone on the side

ty based user

I've yet to see an official source for this shitty spoiler.

That was the male movie star cucking Gohan though

Did you need to have your trip on to post this?

why do people waste their time in these threads? so pointless. i only come here for a couple hours after a new episode release. otherwise you guys are literally wasting your time

Gohan's fucking him now too

I don't like anal, my fantasies are about furfags fighting for and protecting ningens. But thanks.

Magazine scans aren't official? Dumbass

Maybe if you took ten seconds with Google instead of being a massive retard you'd find it.

post the best arc through its antagonist (or rival for tournaments

He always needs his trip on. If you don't know it's him the lack of attention will cause him to starve and eventually kill himself.

>otherwise you guys are literally wasting your time
Like you're doing right now by coming in here to pointlessly bitch?

>Tells her to kiss Gohan while taking picture
>Then he fucks Videl
>Shows the picture to her
>She plays it off as "believing" Gohan since they're even now in terms of cheating

Hello, what did I miss? What's up with Frieza? Is she been revived again? Why is people saying she's going to replace Buu? What happened to boo?

I hope he'll get a decent run in the ToP before he gets inevitably blown out.

What was the 意味 behind the 予言,friendos?

A double dose in honor of the good doctor.

Frieza should be replace Hit by now

frieza's a dude, effeminate but a dude.

Don't worry I made that mistake when I was your age

airline food

>Like you're doing right now by coming in here to pointlessly bitch?
got any real arguments, kiddo?

Did someone say effeminate Frieza?
e-hentai.org/g/946564/d95a82c5b3/

You didn't answer his question.

>arguments
Are you one of those people who has to fabricate arguments so you can pretend like you won something?

Episode 92: Emergency Situation Arises! The 10 members are incomplete!
A participant in the "Tournament of Power" Majin Buu, will not be able to participate in this event. Somehow, Buu will be sleeping during this time, and will not be able to be woken up for 2 months. Goku hurries to Buu's place.

Episode 93: The 10th Participating Fighter is You! Goku goes to Freeza!!
Goku witnesses the state of which Buu is in, who won't wake up, and goes to Freeza to invite him to be the 10th member. While everyone is opposed to this idea, Goku will ask Fortune Teller Baba to revive Freeza, who is in hell, for 24 hours only.

AIRLINE FOOD, AMIRITE, WESTERN HUMOR, EXXDEE

Because he didn't answer mine.

>he doesn't know about the immense power that can be given by TnA
what a shame.

Are you one of those people who has to post moe girl smug replies so you can pretend like you won something?

Your question doesn't deserve an answer when you're doing the exact same thing you're questioning people about doing.

Goku was holding back against 17.

>smug girl replies
You need to go back

Except his reply was totally voluntary and didn't have to respond. But he did, and he did it without answering the question but instead refers to ad hominems like a child.

Haven't checked these threads in awhile, how are Toeishills and Toyofags dealing with the fact that Toyotaro is becoming more and more involved with the overall DBS series alongside Toriyama?

>ignoring the image and the rest of the post focus
you're pretty cucked by his existence aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=4waJ28iqrAs

Nobody gives a fuck. Fuck off with your anime vs manga shit.

Nobody cares now that Freezie pop is habbening

Episode 92: 10 Warriors Final Training!
The ten participants for the Tournament of Power spend their last hours getting drunk. And... a mysterious new challenger appears!

Episode 93: Godzilla!?!?! Tournament of Power canceled!!!
Godzilla eats Xeno and the Tournament of Power is canceled! Can warriors stop an even greater threat than Xeno?

Anyone can make up bullshit.

Don't play around here if you gon git triggered by someone pointing out the truth