Ranma has nice tiddies.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/3516/1896f91530/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice tiddies. Needs more doujins.

>Ryouga didn't suck on these titts
What a faggot

I want to be Ranma.

ouch my eye, spoiler those nipples next time!

>You will never be Ranma
>You will never be able to transform into a cute girl with a bangin' body
>You will never use your looks and cute personality to rile up cute boys
>You will never get pushed into the floor and have your plump pussy and ass pounded until they're dripping, sloppy messes
Why even live?

You could always get a gender reassignment surgery.

I'd prefer not to irreversibly mutilate my body.

Thanks for the spoiler mods!

Every second your body is irreversibly mutated. I mean I can understand not wanting to completely redesign it in a surgery that won't even look good, but this fear of never wanting to change your body is pretty fucking stupid. Life is so short and fleeting, why worry that you're going to change what will decay and rot anyway in just a few decades?

over time some brain cells die, might as well shoot yourself in the head

t. transabled

I want to be Ranma and let Sup Forums have their way with me.

>nipples
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Wish there was a full version.

Sup Forums doesn't even remember ranma

There are constantly ranma lewd threads.

This thread remembers Ranma.

Favorite Ranma doujin?

I WANT TO BE RANMA AND HAVE THROBBING COCKS INSIDE ME

It's okay, they're male nipples.

Not that user, but I figure that having an actual working pussy would be pretty different from having an open wound that has to be constantly kept dilated when it's not fucked
But maybe I am the minority in the "I'm offended by everything!" generation

>not knowing the difference between mutate and mutilate

exhentai.org/g/3516/1896f91530/
In general everything by that author

No, I mean, obviously current operations are of insufficient level to be acceptable. I wouldn't advise any kind of transgender operation now. It's just in general this whole "I don't want to change my body permanently!" attitude is silly. People worry too much about what they'll think about themselves in the distant future when we can't know if we're even going to survive the next second.

Yeah, but we were talking about gender reassignment surgery specifically, you make it sound like we were going on about getting a bad tatoo.

I doubt we will ever reach sufficient knowledge and technology to have true gender reassignment. Certain biological truths are inescapable.

>not wanting to change your body=/=not wanting to mutilate your body
I rather take a magic drug that changes my gender than be under a knife

Does the transformation happen with any hot liquid that has H2O as a component? Or only works with pure water? If so, if someone cums inside while in female form, shouldn't the transformation happen?

What happens if female Ranma is impregnated and after several months turns back into male Ranma?

I read through the whole manga so long ago that I can read through it again and it will be a fresh experience.

It'll probably happen sooner than you think, once we can understand D.N.A. changing the body will be as easy as slipping on a new set of clothes.
You know what, I realize my argument sounds pretty stupid. I'll just stop.

Not this shit again.

Do you think Ranma has ever sucked on his own tits?

obviously

I need to finish this manga...

Remember guys, Ranma is wrong.

Gender Fluid does not exist.