OPERATION RETRIEVE NUKE IN DETROIT: ANONS GET TO THE WRECKAGE BEFORE THE GLOW IN THE DARKS

FUCKING GET ON IT LADS.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvFcY9rTPx8

DOes anyone in Michigan know where it landed.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000ck7p#executive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's gonna be like one of those spot the difference puzzles

it's the same video four times, user....

bump
what the fuck is this

MI user here. Any idea where this is? Looks like it could be 75 or M59 judging by how the freeway looks.

Failed NK nuke

Why Detroit tho? Are they trying to help us?

I'm dumb and didn't read the video description. This is about 10 minutes from where I live.

all I can see is this!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Oh fugg the kikes are behind this

Contaminate the fresh water in the lakes...

Wait we could actually use this for leverage.

GOGOGOGOGO

GO FUCKING GET IT user BLEASE

Is this Shia Labeouf's newest thing or something?

I already got it and have it on ebay

GRAB YOUR FLASHLIGHT AND RETRIEVE THE NUKE user

Detroit bro here.

That's close as fuck to where I live...

Let the memes converge...

Can anyone help my identify what the mile marker says? I'm willing to go for a drive around there but it's a pretty wide area considering the speed of a meteor.

Pic related is where I'm guessing the video takes place.

I live north of Detroit. It was loud as hell. It sounded like when they failed at demolishing the silver dome a few weeks ago. Big flash in the sky and the ground shook

Even if it wasnt a nuke. Meteor rocks are worth thousands.

This could be seen from multiple states...

I really hope one of us finds it, but fuck, that's alot of ground to cover. Government will get to it first.

Also definitely not a fucking meteor.

I agree...there was a bend up ahead in the video

Can't make out mile marker

GO FIND IT user, I BELEIVE IN YOU

What wreckage? It's a fucking meteor you dunce

You need Eddie Murphy. He's really good at these things. I've seen him do it before.

>Sup Forums running around the woods looking for a space rock

FUCKING PERISCOPE

WE HAVE 3 MIchigan Anons already on it...

FUCKING

GOOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOOG

It looks like it was shit falling through the atmosphere. But keep believing it was a missile or a UFO or some shit you clownfucking retard.

The weather has already cooled and that looked like a killing bolt in the night that did not kill...

it was a dog

FAKE NEWS SAYING IT WAS A METEOR

Finding this literally what is perhaps the begining of the greatest Sup Forums operation to date. Detroit anons, shows the feds which /3 letter/ agency is really in charge.

Holy fucking shit

It was between hazel park and Ferndale. On 8 mile. Glow in the dark niggers were there within minutes.was loud and shook my house. T. Hazel park fag

Ferndale fag checkin in

Did you notice that the bear is preparing to leave it's cave.

what Sup Forums needs now, more than anything, is a live unexploded nuclear warhead

godspeed brothers

Hi tim

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I can't say I believe you bro. Video description says NORTHBOUND 75 around Troy. Hazel Park is a good 8-10 miles south of said location.

Buy my game.
Buy MREs.
Buy water in glass or metal.
Buy soap.
Buy wet wipes.
consider shaving your hair when it happens to avoid the need to wash it
consider keeping your hair long to protect your ears in the night when living out doors when my game becomes real

Is this the thread someone is trying to slide, or is it a different one?

whoever gets the nuke first gets both good news and bad news. Good news is you'll get sweet mutant powers bad news everyone will totally be jealous of your sick new abilities.

If its in Hazel Park, then I;m on the wrong side of the hand. Good luck boyos.

>This after that car commercial featuring the couple fleeing a meteor striking the earth

Is it actually happening?

POL is now an agency

Buy my fucking game.

I felt it and saw the black trucks. Believe what you want. Of course they wouldnt want to give exact location details, imagine all the kangz looking for space gold

Meanwhile, at the wreckage site...

The hail here has been crazy all night. Thought the windows were going in at one point.
I think it's clearly from outer space. Possibly another dimension.

Don’t you have some beta testing to not do and fans to punish?

tfw okemos. no hunting for me

i understand how this would be alarming given the context of recent nuke threats but cmon

its a fucking meteor

GO U FAGGOT - GO OUTSIDE 1 TIEM

It’s cold and it’s a weeknight. I’ll look this weekend maybe. Sorry lads

What kind of a moron pays people to beta test when there are children who would drop out of school to beta test this garbage I shovel for free. So buy my fucking game. Again, in VR this time. With all the DLCs.

could you imagine if your regular autist from here got their hands on a nuke. A google and two youtube videos later and we're talking complete devastation of the midwest.

I mean come on.
It’s 2015+5-2

42.500°N 82.800°W you're welcome faggots

Still worth investigating. If you didn’t notice, meteors are worth lots of (((golds)))

The day Sup Forums became a nuclear superpower.

I keked audibly at this. Fuck you too todd. Also gib fallout to the remnants of obsidian and hang yourself.

Are you saying it landed near you? I may have misinterpreted your post. I used to live an 9 and John R a few years back, I'm familiar with the area. I'm not doubting you may have seen spooks, just looks like that thing would have landed out past Pontiac.

GODSPEED user. I BETTER NIT SEE ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM YOU.

did we accidentally fifth element

Bump.

This post deserves attention

*commence

Icke on a bike.

>tfw live in michigan but too far away

godspeed detroit anons

post updates when you get there

Can't hurt.

>shows up at coordinates
>gets ghosted
no thanks

Fuck that hand was still looking good in those days.

It hit land retard. Not make st clair

How many chances does one get to jizz on space rocks? i can't believe the streets aren't swarming with you faggots tying to mate with space chinks.

if you're reading this its too late

bring insurance policy

>Is that ickes masonic dad of the crown.
THIS^

Assuming it was a nuke, why detroit? Is there any important complex or facility of govt/military significance? Let’s find the target Sup Forums!

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000ck7p#executive

Looks like I don't need to leave. Seems to have landed in the lake.

Fuck fuck fuck has anyone seen my Recreational Nuke™?

Maybe the Norks still think Detroit is a place that actually fucking builds cars still

Crypto dies and detroit gets nuked in the same day. Good day overall.

You left them with your roads

>42.500°N 82.800°W

that's in the middle of st clair lake off the coast of detroit

did it land in the lake?

>rush to crash site thinking I'll get an ayy shit
>find radioactive rocks
>get space aids

I'm saying based on what I felt and my family corroborating what they felt in ferndale, coupled with all the glow in the dark niggers in black trucks it definitely landed around 8 mile between John r and Woodward. All my nog friends south of 8 mile didn't report the amount of vibrations, and my change friends in troy didn't either. Myself and the Mrs literally thought something crashed into our home it was so loud, and we're over by Brayz

(((Cohencidentally))) exactly right next to Selfridge Air Force Base

may the odds be ever in their favor.

first one there gets the remains

(even though this clearly airblasted and exploded into a fucking bajillion pieces)

Holy fuck that would be hilarious, but really now, nork intelligence can’t be THAT bad... c-could it?

TAKE IT BACK
BITCOIN WILL RECOVER
SO WILL MY SHITCOINS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dude we already know it landed in the lake fuck off with your shitposting

I’m getting my scuba gear and wet suit be there in 15 minutes