Let's be honest, people. How long would you have lasted in Kazuma's shoes before losing your mind?

Let's be honest, people. How long would you have lasted in Kazuma's shoes before losing your mind?

Don't even bother saying "I'll just do everything like Kazuma does" because that's a bullshit answer and you know it.

Probably a lot longer, because I've thought about isekai shit extensively since watching digimon as a child.

I wouldn't be in his shoes, because I wouldn't be stupid enough to choose Aqua as my gift into the new world.

first thing, i'd be doing is leaving to spend all my time with the succubus chicks and drinking beer.

probably wouldn't lose my mind i'd be banging megumin and aqua day and night.

I wouldn't make a team of those emotionally deranged women for one thing.

I would have fucked Aqua for days since the first day

I would fuck all three of them.
Kazuma is a faggot.

i would have picked a better power - and stomped the new world

only 2
You cant fuck Aqua that would be rape only 2 welling

He got the right power, bringing a god was the best choice.
He just took the wrong one, asking for a catalog or something never occurred too him.

bringing someone else places power in a source outside of your control - he could of just wished for omnipotence ( i doubt it would of worked but it'd be worth a shot)

just wish for the ability to create portals at infinite range and send the demon king into the sun

With Darkness next to me I could die happy in the world.

I would have died even faster as I wasn't born with super luck.

Being around Megumin would probably keep me sane.

I'd just have taken a standard cheat item instead of a damegami and went and partied with the rest of the overpowered reincarnated heroes.

Tbh I'd be abusing the shit out of Lalatina the moment I realized her gimmick. Don't care how disgusted those other two cunts would be.

What are you talking about? Fucking Megumin silly every night would be a dream come true.

>pick good power/item
>invent kotatsus and other modern stuff for money
>make Darkness my fuckslave (because she's into it)

Sounds pretty good desu

do we have kazuma's exact stats? luck would carry most people just as far as scumzuma. maybe slightly more mage focused build but his jack of all trades seems OP as well. he could go full tony stark magiteck with a tinkerer skill and mid teir spells.

However I sure wouldnt be as much of a limpdick as he is and would sexually harass the girls a bit more boldly. In fact I would never go mad from their bullshit if they put up with lewd stuff, which if the story more of less goes the same way for me, they would.

I would be more frugal with my money too. would negotiate with vanir differently. would sell intelectual property unless royalties are involved and wouldnt give him every idea from earth in one go.

I also wouldnt be nearly as lazy with gaining exp if it actually means my stats magically increase like damn megumin is still stronger than he is currently because of level gap.

Kazuma actually can't learn intermediate magic easily, he'd need a lot more skill points than a normal mage

If Kazuma hadn't taken Aqua along he'd be fucking unstoppable without her shit-tier luck canceling out his literal god-tier luck.

Nothing would go wrong for him.

>maybe slightly more mage focused build but his jack of all trades seems OP as well
He's not a jack of all trades.
Jack of all trades implies being decent at everything.
Kazuma is mediocre at everything aside from skills that abuse his luck stat.

he certainly could save up some skill point-o's to learn mid teir magic if he wasnt a lazy hikki-NEET and actually grinded for exp. Hes got the most min-maxed team in the world to carry his ass to high levels even with his non combat build.

I would just throw out Megumeme and Dorkness once I reached a trading agreement with best boy Vanir. In a few years me and the mad Duke of Hell would build a gigantic empire using my logistics skills and financial systems models and just economically squish the Demon Memeking and send Aqua back to her realm where she could enjoy her carefree life if she wants to. If she doesn't, marry her and spawn some more mini Aquas. So, here I am. The memeking is dead, I have shitload of money and hilarious masked bro, get some succubus to succ my cubus and life is done, lads. And that's how you do it the best way.

> Learning mid tier magic
He can have all the skill points in the world and he'd still be shit at magic because his MPOW is shit.

If you can get some ridiculous power like wish granting or "Accelerator but magic too" or stopping time instead of Aqua then you should be just fine.

>defeat demon king by becoming a better demon king and making him obsolete

I'd have grabbed all the insane amount of money he's made so far and built/bought a mansion or a house far away from those insane chicks. The problem is not that they won't fuck him, it's that they won't fuck him, nor let any of the other two girls fuck him nor let literally any woman that he ever meets fuck with him. They are cockblocks. The guys at the guild are amazed at the "harem" they think he has but in reality living with so many friend women is a goddamn curse, with the psychos he has collected for his team even moreso.

He has everything it'd take him to become the next Fantasy Australia's Hugh Hefner save the game skills, and this is something that everyone has to learn. Kazuma's playboy mansion when?

Kazuma would have died many times over if not for Aqua. A lot of the things they survive through, they only are able to do so because Aqua is there.

>99,9% of the shit they go through its because of aqua

Yeah, you keep saying that

>All of his problems are born from his party members. He would be living comfy if not for them.

I would have become a merchant instead of an adventurer

My first thought in regards to this question was that I probably would have fucked the heck out of Darkness. However I don't think my degenerate level is nearly high enough, and she'd probably be able to tell if I was faking.

In fact I probably would have ditched Aqua, told Megumin to go home, and never even met Darkness.

Managing not to touch Damegami in the stables would have been beyond me.

Right. I would also pick a demon slaying sword, only so I could have it stolen by the guy who picked a goddess as his 1 item.

I'd go to a high-level location with Aqua and leave her there with the monsters. There, problem solved.

what do you mean, "losing your mind"

Are humans that weak as to be psychotic from a bunch of little girls?

yes we humans are that weak, please dont invade us with an army of little girls. they are our secret weakness.

I'm /fit/, tend to normally plunge in right away and git gud so I'd probably be fine

Would become Tinkerer/Investor/Trader.

0k senpai

that guy being a moron doesent make choosing a power a bad isea, but yes - a sword or other weapon is a bad idea since it places demand on the wielder, just wish for Gate of Babylon or something

Lalatina. Heh.

>no aquat
>wouldn't even get blackmailed by megu because I'm not an adventurer
>lalatina can't join the party because I have no S element
I'd be fucked.

Are you a fat drunkard NEET or something?

In Kazumas situation?

First of i wouldn't take the useless Aqua with me and pick a propper cheat instead.

Something like a meditation practice that raises my mental and physical abilities at a decent pace or the ability to retain my memories every time i reincarnate.

Second, i'd stay patient and do work laying bricks till i can afford propper armour and gear.

Third i'd join an experienced party and work my way up patiently.

Kazuma could have done any of the above but then it wouldn't have been a comedy.

Reminder that Konosuba is a parody of Berserk and Kazuma is a NEET Guts.

If I would in Kazuma's shoes, I would just keep dying when the 2nd time I died and living with Eris. Honesty it's more worth it than living with Aqua. Even more Aqua can't bully Eris while realming in lower world. So it's good thing both for me and Eris.

Kazuma's decision to abuse his Luck and Japan knowledge to invent and sell stuff is a highly reasonable answer, and what most people would go for if they didn't have a revival-dispenser with a vested interest in keeping them alive freely available.

Even if adventuring is a must, abusing that luck stat and going with the flow is the best way to do it.

This.
He's allowed to fuck Aqua everyday because he literally owns her.

I would at least manipulate darkness in to a fuck session in the highest depravity.

I'd probably keep living my normal NEET life because I wouldn't die of shock to a fucking tractor

>Sleeping in the middle of the room was Megumin, who was brought in while I wasn’t paying attention.

>Just from her sleeping posture, Megumin looked really pretty.

>The dash of gentle moonlight shining through the windows illuminated Megumin’s sleeping face.

>Seeing her luscious black hair, I felt a strange attraction between the two of us…

>…I lost myself looking at her.

Don't mind me, I'd be content with romancing Megumin and being friends with the others.

I'd probably have romanced Aqua. She seems like a lot of fun.

if I was in kazuma's shoes I probably wouldn't have tried to be clever and asked for the goddess as a wish.

then I would have likely failed and died somehow

About one chapter. Maybe two.

Fug Aqua
Marry Megumin
Enslave Darkness

this

I'm not as much of a dipshit as Kazuma so probably better. Would be really easy to control these girls if he wasn't also just as bad.

This. He's a fucking asshole. I can understand resenting Aqua, she's a dork and constantly insults him. But hell, Megumin and Darkness just have their quirks, they don't treat him bad at all, yet he's quite rude with them majority of the times.

I probably would pick a Stand, probably Killer Queen and become completely platonic friends with Megumeme. Darkness can tag along I guess.

「KILLER QUEEN」?!

Hard on if I would pick KQ or Whitesnake. Probably Whitesnake overall
>Could probably spy on most people and coma them in a single attack from 65 feet away
>Can literally sell people's memories that I killed
How much do you think that selling some dude's knowledge and more or less life would get me in terms of money?

>/fit/-ish
>Not fucking retarded
>Played enough vidya to know different systems and how to break them. All I have to do is reverse-engineer the one in play
>Learn as many skills as possible no matter who teaches them to me
>Know enough social engineering to get Aqua to do what I want when I want
>Super sadist for Darkness' masochism
>Seen enough anime to become the best chuuni in the Crimson Demon Clan
>Big brother for Iris and Megumin
>Being me, I'd sneakily pocket a page of the special abilities to test if it transfers over (if it does, I get aqua + extra. If not, free toilet paper)
>Investigate and read up on absolutely fucking everything to know what monster is weak to what
>Become real good friends with Chris
>Fuck Wiz (it isn't necrophilia if she has a consciousness and can consent)

You people who say they wouldn't choose Aqua don't realize that death is meaningless

You could probably get quite a lot if you targeted someone from the DK army.
As for me, I'd probably pick Heaven's Door because I fucking love that stand since I read Rohan at the Louvre.

>Not wishing for the ability to give yourself any ability then using that ability in-world to give yourself any ability at any moment with no limitations
>Get away with it since you did only use one gift
It's pretty much opening the command prompt and knowing all the commands.

This. Deadly God-like power please as starting gift. Pic unrelated. Even the retard that chose to bind his fate to an external weapon that can be easily pawned by a hikiloliNEET rather than something innate still got himself a harem.

I'd be the Accel. Massacre all the annoying bitches. Gather loli harem. Drink coffee while doing it all.

>not including most attractive borderline loli in your harem
you failed at life

Granted Aqua is fucking retarded but I'm having a hard time thinking even she'd have the "I wish for mastery of all abilities" on selection. She had him peruse specific abilities and items. It's pretty much implied all the genie-systems have some innate limitation on this infinite wishes workaround BS.

>Not coming with your own stand

Sorry for your shit taste. Megumeme counts as an "annoying bitch" to be exterminated. The amount of lulz I would get from exploding her with her own explosion magic is beyond words. I might actually laugh myself to death after.

>gets cursed
>dies because curses dont have vectors

That's the bait. Aqua wasn't in the selection and yet she was able to be taken as an 'item'. The catalog is to set some "rules" so that nobody will think they can just ask for god powers, otherwise they run the risk of having an unbeatable Demon King.

>lulz
Wow, it's like I'm actually back in 2008.

I would have lasted untill Darkness shows up to settle down and start a family with her.
And Aqua, I guess.

>Land in isekai world with medieval technology
>Invent steam power
>Get rich and hatefuck Lalatina all day with newfound money

Stupidly easy.

As long as the action is understood, invisible magic vectors (including "curses" directed at you) can be constantly redirected with adequate processing power. Safest bet would be to shut yourself in for a few months to understand the types of invisible magic there are and their action.

New Railgun or Index season never ;_;

I would had chosen a more controlable version of the radioactive fire-lazer from Shin Godzilla. I would effortlessly barf radioctive fire on everything and cut everything on my path, then marry Lalatina and have Yunyun as mistress.

>Aqua got the first coins for him.
>Aqua was the reason he wasn't fired in the construction work.
>His stats are so shitty he can't be any other class than adventurer.
>As adventurer noone would help him to up levels and he will stuck forever as merchant or some shit like that.
>He is hot headed and usually jump straight in the danger (this is how he died stompped by kobolds).
>Aqua was the reason he met Megumin and Darkness.

The party swap pretty clearly shows that Kazuma would be fine without Aqua, which is why animeonlys shouldn't try to make arguments.

All Kazuma needs to do is die once and it's over without Aqua. His arrogance with the kobolds shows that he can get himself killed without his band of retards being the cause
The party he swapped with works fine with normal adventuring, but would have way more trouble dealing with shit like the poison slime or Wolbach

>Bring the Damegami with me.
>Work in any random shit all the day and mating press her in the nights.
>Make the most lame formation ever (Tank + Healer)
>Up some levels and earn money.
>Bring a cute and powerfull crimson demon inside our team.
>Mating press her as well
>Make our way to the demon lord and kick is ass.

>months
the laziest curse is lethal in 7 days

and thats implying you CAN figure it out - the world may not operate by kamachibots rules user

I'd defeat the Demon King like Kazuma in the WN, and then I'd spend the rest of my life with Megumin and die of old age by her side.

I'll do everything Kazuma does, plus rotating between who I sleep with every few nights.

official power ranks of girls from konosuba

don't even try to pretend it's not objective truth

I won't because it's actually close to my ranking

I'm don't think I'm that weak in the head, I'm pretty sure withstanding mental strain to that degree fairly well.

I like Megumin and Aqua
What now?

>Megumin first and Yunyun second
Impeccable taste.

I would have asked for a rider belt instead of Aqua. Better to be a warrior of justice than deal with a shit tier goddess.

Are you afraid of something user?

Not at all. I just want a rider belt so I can fight for justice and the dreams of all mankind.

i'll just marry Aqua

To swap parties you need to get a party first, something the man with the shittiest job could never get.

He'd have a cheat item, so he probably could get a party. Hell, he could have asked for a talent that would have boosted his stats.

I want to be Kazuma. He seems to have a relatively nice happy lax life despite living with a useless goddess, explosion nut, and a masochist.

Pic related: me after becoming Kazuma.

a true connoisseur indeed brother