Women discussion thread

How do we make women better?

How can simple anons find good women in this modern society?

Also general women redpill dump.

continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/15/sex-robot-company-considering-transgender-sex-robots/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this happened 125%

Reposting my redpill from the last thread. Let's see if it sparks up a little more discussion.

It's funny because often times men try to prop themselves up as hard as possible to get your average chick but hear me out. If we were truly playing on equal fields, it would be the other way around.

The average woman has:

>No hobbies other than "Yoga" (bending over while some sub 100IQ moron charges you a hundred bucks for you to bend over and stretch), "Netflix & Chill" (watching the latest jew propaganda) and whatever latest trend there is
>Shitty/mediocre higiene
>No true, honest knowledge about most important historical events
>No concept of honor, honesty and whatnot
>Doesn't live on her own
>Has no ambition other than what she goes on college for (and even then)
>Cakes herself up in make up which is literally fucking cheating, when most men don't actually use any kind of make up; at most we work out and watch our diets
>Spends a shit ton of time on the internet (social media, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
>doesn't know how to fix shit, doesn't know how most shit works, probably couldn't explain highschool geometry for the life of her
>isn't funny
>isn't fun
>can't defend herself both verbally and physically, let alone defend her male partner
>throws tantrums

Granted, not every woman has all of these aspects, but it evens out. Can you guys imagine if the genders were reversed? We put women on a pedestal, when in reality the average woman is worse than your average Sup Forums neckbeard.

Fuck, I hate modern society. How do we reverse this?

Good story. The cop part is what makes me think it's real. I've had cops do the searching around thing before.

Women are truly parasites upon society

They contribute nothing and rarely even have kids these days

The question is can we reverse it.

Women get so much social capital just for existing that they largely don't have to try to fit in or to learn as much as men to succeed.

We as a society have to not just give in so much respect for muh vagina in order to reverse this trend, yet the possibility of that is questionable. Maybe the way we put women in society is the problem, rather than having set roles for each gender in society we simply allow people to find their niche, thus women will always go for the most social capital with the least effort despite it generally damaging society as a whole.

These threads have done one thing for me

I now like cock

This is the biggest red pill for all the fags that are like "WOMEN HAVE SUCH A HARD LIFE OF OPPRESSION"

Men's lives are like 5x harder than womens going by the suicide rates.

Normalize good behavior. Women behave how they think they're supposed to. Women were more conservative than men before the 60s. You have to change the culture.

That's why I think Sup Forums is obsessed with traps, all the attractiveness of women without the human sand pit that comes with them.

Feminism is cancer. Next to Jews it is the most destructive force to Western Civilization.

>How do we make women better?
Replace them.

>How can simple anons find good women in this modern society?
By realizing that is a fool's errand.

Exactly, women by their very nature are controlled via the culture and society around them, as they must adapt in order to raise the children within them. Having a shitty society brings out the shittiness of women, having a structured society brings out the structured side of women. They will adapt to their surrounding environments, as they don't provide as much as take from provisions to raise the next generation.

Jews push feminism because it is highly beneficial to them

Doubling the workforce, allowing them to lower men's wages and create a shit ton of dumbass women with money that they spend on useless crap, putting it straight back into the jews hands

What a perfect scam

I cant even dispute this

This. Everyone acts in their incentives and benefits, jewish behavior is just finding out what benefit their actions create.

All i see from this thread about the future is that the "strong" mentality these idiots think they have will just get replaced by traps or sex robots. Seriously. Women are digging their own grave

Which is why they will legislate against their replacements, losing social capital to them is like a monarchy losing claim to the throne.

Double D chess

>Women are digging their own grave

They are simple creatures who do not think into the future.

They think they can continue treating men like shit with no consequences...but all actions have consequences.

This one is generally one of my favorites.

Women sports everyone.

If they rebel against traps or trans people they are rebelling against the gays which would not go their way. Sex Robots however I dont see them even being regulated outside of not having brothels full of them.

Lmao

You have a great collection user

They already are talking about putting consent monitors into sex robots so that trying to fuck one without it allowing you to will literally alert police of a rape.

I. Shit. You. Not. Search up rape sex robots and you'll probably find the article.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/15/sex-robot-company-considering-transgender-sex-robots/amp/

The checkmate was already delivered
in the form of real life futa/trap robots.

I thought Japan and South Korea would be up there because of the work culture.

>thought the future would be a space empire
>instead it is now a gender war of fetish sex robots making the other sex less culturally powerful over the other

What a time to be alive.

This is how we can fix this shit system. Make women sign draft for full combat roles. Let them take heavy casualties. Make sure men and women have the same laws, no pussy pass no feminist in politics. 100% everyone is equal. Then women will realize how shit life is and fix themselves.

Who here has a /cool lesbian bro/?

I've had a few in my life, they were always cool as shit and great wingmans since they can easily spot thots vs. Cool chicks, and were totally cool with shittalking whores and sluts and thots with no censorship

become a strong man. jesus why do ppl ask questions with such obvious and clear answers.

Generally suicide is more due to drug abuse and living in a society that drains you of purpose rather than gives you too much of one.

One without jobs and meaning and with a weather that seems to suggest god himself is trying to make you consider leaving the mortal plane is going to produce more suicides than a stable economic powerhouse that's main problem is employed people work to much.

The media has been very toxic for all Americans, especially women and blacks. Women are more prone to adapt to social cues. Change the culture, change the women.

I now see articles of delusional women saying these robots will replace men. that requires money which they dont have and a sizeable demand. Flip the tables and it just shows how scared these gender niggers truly are.

That is because of the oppression of women. I guarantee it.

> roastie detected
Anyone got that arguing with holes poster?

Can confirm

Kinds of shit

Lesbians fall into three categories.

Most lesbians I've known have been straights that don't admit it and just want attention from the same sex so that they can domineer rather than be led around by another.

That or they where so ugly that they went for other ugly's as a means of trying to find affection outside male attention.

The last group being ones that where given such bad treatment by males (abuse or rape) that they have been permanently turned off by the gender. Even then many are willing to fuck males, but don't openly admit it.

this is fucking gold, not quite a redpill but damn that's funny

Lol dildo's don't provide and neither does tyrone.

These women wanting to replace males when in reality their unhappiness has been the highest in near a century will have to face reality soon when they have no provider.

But this is why they will make the state their provider, and why the society at large will get more totalitarian and controlling. Because women will chase off men, their gatekeepers to a successful reproductive life, or choose the men that shouldn't reproduce or won't provide, and then will petition the government by voting bloc to undo their mistakes consequences and give gibs or punish men and make them the provider by force without a loving relationship as incentive to do so.

This will lead to the greatest revolution in history, where men will simply seize power again and reinstall a traditional state, at least that's generally how it has happened time and time again in history.

Daily reminder: Non-virgin women are trash and don't deserve marriage.

Can confirm

Nigger what are you on about, I live in california(help me) and I know plenty of gay people, and lesbians are pretty normal mentally, it's only thots who have a "I wanna experiment with being gay" mentality
Don't get me wrong those types of lesbians definitely exist, especially the fat ugly ones, but the ones who've been abused are just born lesbians, and bwcause of the beatings and abuse are led to feel like they "have" to try being straight

For the mostpart lesbians are just chill people
>until you meet a radfem lesbian

Never said they weren't, known a many of them.

But they still fall into those three categories generally speaking.

Though a fourth that I've been noticing has been "I'm a lesbian because social norms say I shouldn't and I'm rebelling!" types. But ALL lesbians I've met have been in these categories. Doesn't mean I don't like them or don't hang out with them or hate them, but that's just the general truth looking at every single one I've met (which is at least a few dozen, including some family).

This is just how it is for every sexual minority, the reasons people diverge from the biological reproductive force that drives our species to avoid extinction is generally a sociological or psychological phenomenon that can be boiled down into general broad reasons.

Just meet and hang out with more lesbians, you'll learn beyond your generalizations dude
Also
>lesbians don't trust black guys

Now this, this is the one in my folder that needs to be seen by everyone.

This is probably the worst of them all in rage inducement, generally speaking in terms of how women are supposed to play the general role of child caretakers in society.

>be high school fag
>no girl wants me
>be college day
>no girl wants me
>graduate
>get stable white collar employment
>women literally throwing themselves at me
That shit is dangerous.

I have, I have literal multiple family members that are lesbian.

I've dated so called lesbians, hung out with groups of NOTHING but lesbians, been to lesbian events downtown with them, fucked a good amount, still hangout with them, don't hate them.

But to say the generalizations aren't true means you haven't hung out with as many, at least you haven't hung out with as many that maybe fit my observations. Don't know if Cali is different from West Texas, but this is just what I observed and it has time and time again never been broken.

You have women who don't want to be led, the tomboys.
You have the uglo's.
You have the traumatized, or event based lesbians based off bad feelings towards men.

Then you have the socially rebellious ones that also do it for an image of some sort.

Beyond those I've never met a lesbian that hasn't fallen into those categories, out of at least half a hundred sample. Make of it what you will.

Pimps are pretending to date their hoes now? That's hilarious!

Have a friend working the oil fields and they literally tell guys newly employed to watch out for gold diggers since they bank six figures for credentials a little more than a HS diploma.

Women are attracted to provisions and genes.

Pimps always have.

On a side note I'm now dumping my feminist folder as y women folder is all out. Enjoy.

They also cheat given that those guys are gone for weeks at a time.

I swear they can smell it or something. They just know. Literally nothing changed about me in the few months before to after graduation but total strangers of women would know. They give you the "fuck me eyes" the laugh a bunch, and they let their hand linger like crazy when handing ANYTHING and will always give their number

white women tend to be the fucking worse

>fucked lesbians
Those arent lesbians

Nigger most of the lesbians I've met are just "oh shit I like girls, but not boys" and live regular lives, just eating pussy on the regular

Yes people youre talking about exist, but you fail to realize that the majority of lesbians are just girls who like pussy, and otherwise are just girls and can fall under all the same categories as straight girls

Had a friend who was getting cucked and had to buy diapers for the two sperms of the girl he was 'dating.'

Never fucked her, never got anything from her, she was a 9/10 single mother and he was to attached as a guy finally getting loads of female attention from one that never fucked.

Eventually he broke her off, told her to fuck off, and now he's doing better.

Change males to the world and females to Americans and this would be accurate.

They tell by clothing and if they have a tab or offer drinks. Also general chitchat, and if the guy is very excited to get to know her and vice versa. They sprinkle attention like fishing lures and sees what bites and what they should throw back.

True.

I made the mistake of going to get fast food for in my suit one time. Holy fucking shit I swear the waitresses would have let me straight up fuck them in the bathroom if I wanted to. I'm not even exaggerating, I had one do the come hither finger motion while holding open the unisex bathroom

scared the ever living shit out of me and never went back

Most of those girls will take a dick if given the right one.

You just haven't realized that. Or maybe you haven't hung out with them like I have (lots of drinking and drugs). Maybe the les in Cali are different, maybe, but I've met enoug hto make my generalization more than a guess, and I haven't met one that doesn't fit the 4 groups I've mentioned. Make of it what you will.

You can fuck them like a boss if you wanna go the degenerate route, just bring your own condoms to do it or vasectomy yourself if you don't want the chance.

Having a rich strangers kid will be the best move most of these women will make financially in their lives, so watch for that.

thanks pol, I filled up a whole folder worth of redpills tonight

Yes, I met them through school, and other nerdy shit like conventions or whatever

The lesbians I know hate black people, but they pretend not to care since buzzfeed tells em not to be racist, but its easy to figure out how they feel when yoh bring up stories of creepy guys hitting on girls, then they'll slowly tell stories of blacks saying "you just gay because you never been with a black man before" and other nigger shit

Still dumping more my good sir.

Got a few years worth of saved images in here.