Let's face it guys, its over

If they can change the meaning and definitions of words and phrases, then the rule of law will never matter.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/aziz-ansari-sex-violating-but-not-criminal_us_5a5e445de4b0106b7f65b346

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU
archive.is/IFDkR
wired.com/story/free-speech-issue-antifa-data-mining/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is still going on? To be honest ever since I finished university the Left has seemed like a far off distant echo that nobody actually cares about. No matter how much these celebrity trash try to start shit, no matter how many braindead numale soyboys they brainwash in the universities, at the end of the day they're really left with an army of cucks who are going to get slaughtered.

Lesson of the day: if it's a white man, it's rape. If he's brown, it's just a misunderstanding.

Good to know that brown people are less privileged than white women on the Intersectionality Oppression Scale.

it will amount to nothing because for every 10 million role there are 100 actresses pretty and good enogh actors for the role, and the ones willing to suck dick for fame will always have the edge. sad but realtiy. Hollywood is dead anyways, chinese studios will do everything in 15 years
Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

It’s called pilpul
Pilpul is why all jews deserve to die and why we need to kill all of the jews

this shit is making me rethink trying to fuck my wife. Powerful men are being cucked left and right, and its starting to trickle down

And yet they almost won.

This could be a good opportunity to red pill white women.

Oh, wow boomers are retarded who knew? This generation is taking radical and hardline positions. You think I fear the fucking otherside?

>implying they're not ok with that

Is this a good example of that?

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU

Demographics are the key

Harvey Weinstein didn't even face prison time after using foreign spies to silence/blackmail/extort dozens of victims. What a useless movement.

And we are undergoing a radical demographic shift. Do you know what follows radical demographic shifts according to every account of human history?

>huffcunt
>not even once
Stop shilling your shit article here you puke.
Let me archive that for you:
archive.is/IFDkR

Brutal civil war and destruction of the former culture and nation.
America isn't coming back.

the media has created the fracture in the country. MSM and Facebook Twitter Google etc. unbelievable that we let them force feed us shit every day and continue to ask for more

We have guns though you are paranoid

What does that have to do with what I said?

We aren’t going to mobbed to death. Our culture will stay intact minus Hollywood.

There's over 100 million non-whites in the US and the White population is about to drop dramatically as the boomers begin to die off in the next few decades.
The US will not exist in its current form by the end of the century.

So who is this guy and why are lefties trying to defend him?

the crazies feminists are our best recruiters

Unless the commies get in trouble soon. There is also a centralist party movement that could help get laws passed that could retard this issue. The problem is the polarization. Anyone who isn’t retarded knows that.

I can see it being reforged though. Weimar germany was way more cucked and it turned into a machine that took on most of the world on scant few years.

She's coming for you and your littel dog too, user!

wired.com/story/free-speech-issue-antifa-data-mining/

Because he dindu nuffin and is a poor immigrant that is constantly oppressed by the white man.

They won't be stopped by political means. They are too entrenched in the media, education and political institutions.

A few hundred years down the line, sure. The damage we've sustained both as a nation and as (western) civilization is beyond what Weimar Germany experienced. Hitler would have failed if large swaths of the population eagerly welcomed their own replacement and extinction.

This

For all my hate of Islam, I could at least relish in the knowledge that muslim would absolutely slay these cuckholds like they deserve.

I hope they end up getting the Jews and Niggers, but I doubt it. One of them is too crafty and the other will simply convert to Islam.

Definitely. Pilpul is literally Jewish interpretation of religion to make it so god can't see you sin. They put wires around cities too because God can't see you work on Saturday inside the magic circle.

>So a few Jewish directors were taking advantage of women (Just like "racist" propaganda was saying for the last TWENTY- scratch that, FORTY YEARS), meaning they were projecting all their problems they had on the rest of America, but hey, our number one priority is to use this to virtue signal even more!
I want to burn Hollywood to the ground.

We know American universities have reduced standards so much that the degrees are worth less than foreign ones. Warren buffet knows. He said you should be going to foreign countries if you want a degree worth anything.

>when the boomers die off
When that happens there will be a very large and healthy generation of whites coming of age. You underestimate the white birth rates.

It doesn't matter. This is just the death throes of roastie relevance.

The object is to break down the very foundation of western civilization law which is innocent until proven guilty.

Without this simple idea the law can not and will not work.

If oprah were to come out in a press conference and explicitly finger the jewish problem in holywood Id probably vote for her desu.

he went full claw

>wired.com/story/free-speech-issue-antifa-data-mining/
Do they not realize that they are creating murderers by ruining someones life like that? A person with nothing has nothing to lose. I wouldn't be surprised if she got killed on one of her jogs by a student who lost his scholarship.

Is this the mythical Gen Z I hear about?

The age of the whore is coming to an end and it is far closer than feminists would like to imagine.

>Hitler would have failed if large swaths of the population eagerly welcomed their own replacement and extinction.
He did it with the Bolshiveks who leterally wanted every german dead and raped and a populatipn that had devolved into fags, trannys and prostitutes just to survive.

>Lesson of the day: if it's a white man, it's rape. If he's brown, it's just a misunderstanding

What about white muslims?
>get accused of rape
>I choose to live my life as a muslim man

Women have rape fantasies user

It's called psyop's and it got you folled into bating.

>almost won
How do? Hillary? Wouldn’t have ended well. Weak men can and will never lead the world.

Who cares if they change how they use words, as long as they don't change how we use them?

You missed my point. Hitler didn't have to contend with 70 years of propaganda telling Germans to hate themselves and their accomplishments.
The things Bolsheviks wanted for Germany in the 1920s have not only become a reality in the West but has even surpassed it. This is worse than Weimar Germany.

No he had to deal with the Treaty of Versailles which straight up crippled his country, and what the bolshi's want hasn't happened in the west, not yet at least. What they want is millions dead, starving and rounded up into camps.
Things are far from impossible, have some vision in yout life.

when they win the midterms, you'll care

>If they can change the meaning and definitions of words and phrases, then the rule of law will never matter.

I agree

if they can convince most normies that a man can become a woman and vice versa and that there are 50+ genders then they can change the definition of just about anything

>EU wants a standing Army
>Simultaneously importing millions of young, hostile, Communist-leaning, White-hating, low-IQ mercenaries who would nothing more than to rape women, minds, treasuries and kill indigenous Europeans with impunity using the EU arsenal
Absolutely, 100%, Authentically, Genuinely (((Cohencidence)))