Hey fuckers, i live about 2 miles from a military base...

hey fuckers, i live about 2 miles from a military base. its 11:30 where i am and my military neighbor came banging on my door and telling me to "leave now and figure something out for my family" within 72 hours and then he headed to the base.

hearing a bunch of planes coming and going, and i think i heard a siren going off but it might have just been something else.... should i off myself before the hell begins or am i being a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-sb-broward-helicopters-night-training-20180116-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T9OwnU81rko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LARPer kill yourself

I can confirm, Nintendo just flew under my house.

It too am taking care of a recently abandoned military family. What do, lads?

male. sex. slaves.

nice larpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp and by nice larp i mean kill youself

Hey there anons, I just looked outside and saw an ICBM flying past my house and the ICBM looked at me and it smiled at me and waved and then it shouted to me that it was on its way to Kansas City Wyoming, but then I thought "Kansas City isn't in Wyoming, this nigga is lying" and I didn't really believe him, then I realized he wasn't an ICBM, I was wearing nothing but a diaper and speaking with a telephone pole, but then I heard an air raid siren and a man in a suit walked up to me and told me he was CIA and I had only 298.4 hours left to live and to get out while I still could.

What do you think Sup Forums???

>I think I heard a siren going off

How do you have difficulty identifying what a siren is?

oh fuggg {:DDD

Tig if brue

Stream it of course

Amazing stuff that never happened user

Oh shit

I identify as an ICBM and I can tell you this is legit

Hey fucker, I live a mile away from the Air Force base and it's absolutely dead quiet.

>it's absolutely dead

I just got a call from Putin who said he just got off the phone with Kim Jon-un and he told me to get the fuck out of here. I called the White House to be safe, Trump answered and told me to hide on the moon and that you only have 24 seconds to respond to this post or your mom will die in her sleep so I hung up as fast as I could and posted this on here for you guys.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

>i just saw the entire Marine Raiders get something out of my fridge
fuck lads, Im not even in OCS yet!

OP is a faggot

Fuck

top kek

This goy is telling the truth. I just saw a moth fly by my house. Something is (((happening)))

He North Koreans have absolutely no ability to strike the us homeland with any effective weapon.

And if Russia was ready to nuke wverybbase in the us you better go buy a ticket to Santiago cause ain’t nowhere in the northern hemisphere gunna be safe from that shitshow

You are the OP. By default, you are being a faggot.

Ayylmao user... It's truly habbening. Putin told me so

He first time I’m ever responding to this you cheeky cunt

guys I just heard a tick tock over my house

how come somebody knew about the sky missile? me want answers

But it's my mom's birthday

DILLY
I
L
L
Y

shiddd

/thread

hamas green will never be the fashion u palistinian goat fucker

I live btw Shaw and ft. Jackson. Nothing going on here

It’s ghouls I tell ya! Religious ghouls in rockets lookin’ for a land to call their own.

>holy fucking shit bois
>neighbor says shits about to hit
>protect muh family
>well fuck I dunno what to do, I better go ask Sup Forums!!

GTFO with this bullshit. If shit is truly hitting the fan and you have a fucking family and you’re wasting time on here, I hope they offer you up as a sacrifice.
You are an abominable twat. KYS.

fuck you

>Nintendo just flew under my house.
>Nintendo
>under my house
>just flew

This is either some kind of code or its validation that random people really are using this site and we get to witness the randomness.

Really makes me think

I live within 5 miles of Luke Air Force vase (in Phoenix) and I haven’t heard a single plane since I’ve been home (about 20 minutes).

OP is a faggot.

What did he mean by this?

I just watched Mick and rorty. Mick confirmed alternate timelines all where Clinton won are preparing to nuke our timeline. Wabadubdub faggots!

get fucked

sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-sb-broward-helicopters-night-training-20180116-story.html

"night training"

Kek
Newfag

wew lad

That neighbor?
Albert Einstein.

Nice good post

what the fuck? dad?

hey anons, Vladimir Putin just came over to play some Mario Kart and drink some vodka and when we were done he told me to "leave now, comrade, and take anything i care about with me" should i be worried or am i being an OP (faggot)?

Looking forward to some sexy shave girls

>being this unironically retarded

thanks laddie

Screen shotted for future use. Thank you.

Screen shotted for future use. Thank you.

That's weird, my military neighbor just came by and said that I shouldn't worry about anything and that he is taking care of my wife and her son now.

I flew first class to Las Vegas with my brother and had $2000 sushi comped so everything is okay unless you work at Taco Bell

If your first thought wasn't to grab the AR and prep for the shit then you are, indeed, a faggot. Go ahead and off yourself.

The only answer.

He's fucking with you. Go to sleep.

Or

Pack all your shit and run away. But where???

What to do??? HAHAHA sleep

My dad works there and says you're lying.

All quit in Alaska.
Rained today so it's slick as hell.
January rain in Fairbanks. My jeep with four studded tires is stuck in the driveway.
If the refuelers dont leave, there is no War.
As long as Eilson is quite, nothing is habbeningz.

Kys

Wow. That was gay you tryhard

gg wp

I live inside a sekrit base and I will his in it even more
>user what do ?

hm?

Buckeye faggot?

At 20:32 post time, east coast was 10:30
>try harder larp
At gf's apartment mile and a half from beale afb, normal air traffic, silent af rn, stfu

>offing yourself before something kills you
Just livestream the hell.

kill your entire family and yourself, then post pics

Fuck you

only if you cuddle me after

GUYS MR MILLIATRY JUST DROVE TO MY HOUSE AND SAID "Attention citizen we have just heard from the highest of authorities that... op is a huge faggot, have a nice arfternoon citizen"

What do you think Sup Forums should I gtfo or just grab the rope and hang like a coat?

>Figure something out.
What a crappy friend. Like, should you dig a hole or get on a boat?
That could mean just about anything.
If it were a real emergency, he didn't really help out at.

I am also of hearing noises and raid cans. This is really nervousing because when I logged onto my radio program I hear warning signal for distress mass total recall probably one of my favorite movies from Arnie but the moment I realized I would An unfuckable incel was when I made a tinder account and swiped right on everyone for 48 hours straight and got 0 Match. Instead of killing myself I instead opted into becoming a paypig for my favorite cam model. This is my life now, I am empty and I feel nothing.

h

Go to secret base here :

I didn’t come here to feel :/

What does it mean to...feel?

Unless your neighbor is a fucking O6 (Colonel) or above, he's full of shit and/or your LARP gets a 1/10 because I replied.

I've been hearing explosions also. Military everywhere. They busted down my door an hour ago and ordered I go into my blast shelter with a group of young pregnant teen girls and ordered to repopulate the city with them and their soon to be daughters.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Oh user...the lights were off. Sad

jig if boo

Funny haha!

Fg

Aussie said the Townsville army base has got a lot of movement.

A few other reports in the USA

JEWS ARE TRYING TO START WW3 TO STOP TRUMP FROM DRAINING THE SWAMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9OwnU81rko

FFS man I just replied to one of these in another thread.

My dad works there with your dad, and said op and your dad are lying

I can confirm. My entire neighborhood has been blown up, trillions dead, Nothing left. Save urselfs anons

FUG U!!!

This feels true, I believe it.

お前は死んでいる