post yfw fuwa fuwa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4
youtube.com/watch?v=FqkLjGS1IXE
youtube.com/watch?v=xUOZjeDbRbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she didn't ask to be come a furry

Huh?

Im about to start reading this manga because i dig that map saw. It is about going further down in the Abyss, right?

Yeah, pretty much.

Can you deal with a little bit of extreme edge?

Yep. All the way to the bottom.

its about bunnies and abusing shotas

its about shitting on elevators, literally

Stop lying. It's a comfy manga for the whole family.

to you, my immoral

>edge
>with those cute chibi designs

sounds hilarious

Believe whatever you want.

Boy oh boy

How much screen time does she get? I fell in love with her design and am planning to read it asap.

wait till she rapes him

She gets a fair bit, but she isn't on the main party. There aren't that many chapters so it's worth reading for her, specially since her personality is better than her design.

Are you looking forward to the anime?

no, the mango isnt finished

No. It's going to make terrible threads for the first few episodes.

No, manga is best

Soundtrack might be useful though

Yep

This is how you don't start a made in abyss thread. Fucking put "made in abyss" in the subject or in the op text so others can easily find it.
Kill you are self, faggot.

I don't this was supposed to be a MiA thread, people just started taking about it regardless.

Abyss hi-jack.

Fucking autist.

There's nothing to discuss anyway. I don't know why OP made this thread. Maybe it's to prepare us for the shitposts and nanachi spamming when the anime starts.

>1920x1080
Wasn't the original bigger than that? The vertical resolution should be 1600.

No user, generals are stupid, and with the anime coming up it's not like there'll be one thread anyway, if you want to talk specifically about the scanlation or what have you you could just make a thread for that but getting angry that all discussion of a series isn't confined to one thread of a specific format is stupid, bad for the board, bad for discussion of the series, and against the rules.

What's the exact appeal of this? I tried reading 4 chapters and it was hilariously bad

explain

>No user, generals are stupid
>confined to one thread of a specific format
Who the fuck said anything about making generals? There's a subject when making a new thread for a reason. If you want to talk about a series, be it the anime, manga, scanlation or whatever, just write that series' name in the OP, be it in the subject or in the OP text. Is that so fucking hard?

>and against the rules
What? Using thew subject field is against the rules?

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4

Nothing, stop reading.

If it keeps idiots like you from entering these threads, I support OP's actions.

So lads, time for the real test. which fuwa fuwa is better?

youtube.com/watch?v=FqkLjGS1IXE

youtube.com/watch?v=xUOZjeDbRbM

Thanks, I will

Nice post, my friend.

Because you didnt even scratch the surface.
The story is about traveling through and discovering the bizarre abyss. The first chapters are all set up and introduction.

Lolis and roboshota's dick.

Did TL user get round to doing that From Star Strings oneshot yet?

He died, user. The Abyss took him.

No, nor the fan comics ;_;

I love this manga so far, but I hate how it makes me want to play video games every time, particularly old dungeon crawlers.

Nice.

The Abyss ruins everything that's good.

That's because it hasn't angered daddy yet.

This begs the question, how would a MiA vidya work?
I'd say very slow paced exploration a la King's Field, but ... somehow that doesn't feel satisfactory at all

Big hole in the ground. Going up causes debuffs that are deadlier the deeper down you and the more you try to ascend. it doesn't necessarily have to be slow. It can be pretty much any genre that does not require jumping or going up.

The first couple chapters are translated and typeset really badly.

One Way Heroics, but instead of always going to the right you always go down.

There's plenty of examples in old school hardcore rpgs where you go deeper and in a dungeon, and the adventure gets more and more dangerous, like dungeon crawlers and mystery dungeon games.
Usually you can use items to teleport back to safe heavens or towns or just slowly backtrack there, but since is MiA going back to safety would be an excruciating work.
Also survival gameplay elements would be a must.

bkub's art style suits her.

>but ... somehow that doesn't feel satisfactory at all
It would be Nier-like and thus great. ut don;t play it if you don't like it.

He figured out how to counteract the Abyss and they killed him for it.

Nier is nothing like slow-paced exploration, user.

Literally metroid

>muh catalog
kill yourself

Something like Summon Night: Swordcraft Story, but even longer and with more emphasis on the grinding and resource gathering, having to bring artifacts back up and sell them to eventually get upgraded through the whistle ranks.

i would want it to be a dark souls like game, but not include any of the 3 main characters. no linear story of course but there should be an incentive to explore and reach the bottom of the abyss

>Nier is nothing like slow-paced exploration, user.
Automata is if you want it to be.
Hmmm.. Some other example maybe ? A game full of melancholy and tragedy ?

>having to bring artifacts back up

so no going past the 5th layer basically? sounds like a shit game

Why would the Abyss be melancholic and tragic? It should be exciting first and foremost.

Just look at these kids, user. They've gone through horrors that only the mind of a pedoguro can conjure and yet they cream their pants at the sight of the sixth layer.

>pile of kids who turned into rugs
>shota anal adventures
>shitting on elevators
>prushka
>mitty

>all not tragic

What I'm saying is that the tragedy is incidental, user, it's not the main drive!
It's almost unreal, but even after all those terrible things, the desire to go down is stronger than anything for our delvers.

the tragedy is a result from the abyss. even if the characters are the jolliest fuckers in orth it doesnt change all the fucked up stuff surrounding the abyss. thats why a game cenetered around the abyss would be tragic, unless it featured our main trio. in which case it would just be plain shit imo

>shota anal adventures
huh?

See that ruler and the screwdriver? Take a guess how they got busted.

Obviously that would be part of the final loop once you're fully powered up delving in to the last few layers.
Or perhaps you'd get to join Bondrewd's anti-abyss method of forcing others to suffer.

No, thank YOU. Now piss off.

That it does.

how many chapters have been scanned/translated so far?

where can i find the latest chapters?

>Being this salty

I 'm not even that guy but now I see this fanbase is as retarded as any other

It's a good thing his asshole is literally stronger than steel, otherwise it'd be pretty busted up.
Imagine how hard his dick must get when he sees Riko naked or cuddles Nanachi, could probably use it as an improvised weapon or digging tool.

It's literally Etrian Odyssey

Fuck guys I remeber now that in 2014 we've got translation of first issue.

2 styles.
Rico's party is about mostly stealth, exploring, solving clues, digging up artifacts and gathering a lot of stuff which you can then use to craft various things.
White whistles are full action.

Sure you're not, that's why you're acting like a crybaby faggot right now, because it totally wasn't you. But yes this fanbase is the most retarded on Sup Forums currently, it's terrible and so is the manga so you should leave now since it's so bad. Right now.

Just started reading this and jesus the translation gave me autism. Is there a better version or do I have to put up with it until I reach anons translation?

where? out of 7 sites i've checked they're either taken down or it only goes up to ch. 19

mega:#F!zAwBRbAA!rVowK7zl7cW9M-qNjmRJkw

You want mega and link to threads?

yes please!

Search for it yourself fag, tehre's like 30 different archives

any one willing to point me to chapter 20? loli suffering trigger me so hard

come on user I always post it anyway