Is it possible to defend this shit being as long as it was without resorting to saying "it's a pleb filter"?

Is it possible to defend this shit being as long as it was without resorting to saying "it's a pleb filter"?

Why does she sit lie that?

Check' em
Demwa

ITT: KyoAni shill comes to Sup Forums for advise.

It was funny.

I genuinely, honestly and unironically liked it. Seeing the same episode over and over makes you notice the little details.

Out of curiosity, did you watch it back when it aired? I did and it was plain annoying. It should have been 3-4 episodes tops.

I watched it earlier this year, in three or four sessions with a couple weeks inbetween.

Same.

Why is she stare at him with a 50 degree angle like that?

I watched it back then and i still hate it.

Is not a pleb filter, people with shit taste back then love it and they were the same kind of people who hated fine things like NHK ni youkoso.

>did you watch it back when it aired?
That would be annoying as fuck considering you only get 1 episode per week. I watched it all in one sitting after it aired so it was not as bad.

Maybe her neck hurts?

Wasn't every episode with a different director? They actually feel different eventhough the details are the same.

This

I heard they used it to train animators.

But I liked both.

Maybe her butt hurts.

Is it from hearing the same joke repeated over and over again in the hope that it gets funnier somehow, but it never does?

From what?

It was fun to watch the weekly broadcast and the discussions at that time.
All the people getting angry at Kyoani for being troll fucks.