Please I beg you all. Don't turn your back on our savior Lord Jesus Christ...

Please I beg you all. Don't turn your back on our savior Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation only lies with believers and he will come again and judge us all and that time is upon us. I know this board is filled with a lot of jokesters but reconsider God in your life. We all see how bad things are getting but Jesus Christ can be a positive constant in your life. Go to mass this Sunday talk to a priest go to confession if you can and recieve the body of Christ these are little things you can do to strengthen your bond with Jesus Christ. My priest told me today he sees the tendencies of a prophet in me today and I believe I was put here to spread the word of God to places like here. If you have any questions let me know and serious questions please.

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

"No one comes to the Father but through me."
In todays society; we call that cockblocking.

There's been an increasing amount of negativity against Gnostic faiths in general I believe it's a set up for established entities to undermine the culture and make it easier to control.

What I'm saying is thank you OP, and stay strong. Don't let the nay sayers get to you

Everyone is welcome to the word of God some just need direction.

This is a issue me and my priest disagree with constantly. I tell him people, politicians and even other faiths work to undermine us daily and he just laughs it off and says Catholic enrollment has never been better. The problem is when I was a kid my church was 95% white now its 95% Latino. I have no problem with people of other races embracing Jesus but they seem there out of obligation and also really don't like to talk to non Latinos. I invited one to my home for a barbeque he brought empanadas which was very weird.

Your Jew God cannot be documented... He cannot be verified. He's a Middle Eastern myth... and you're fucking stupid enough to believe it! Your faith is delusional. In fact, our mental institutions are literally overflowing with Jesus Freaks. Don't be one of them! Boycott booze, burn your Bible & walk away from the church That's right, we are atheist racists... We reject your Jew God. You people have become a pollution...We are here to elevate the fucking race!

How do I allow the Holy Spirit to flourish within me? I want to open myself up to God's love. I read the Bible and pray every night. The emotional side of spirituality is something I struggle with.

Good job user. Keep spreading the good news. I’m Catholic and believe fully in our church and chatechism and the Body of Christ. But this Bergoglio is BAD. The Vatican has been taken over by Satan. It’s a hard time to convert people to Catholicism. Bergoglio was not well received in Chile’ today or Peru’ - can’t remember, but the people vandalized churches b4 bergoglios arrival

But the Church herself and our chatechism remain pure and holy

My faith makes me a more complete person than you. What do you live for? What's your goal in life? Don't lecture me on what's real and what's not.

You already are doing the right thing. Keep reading the Bible. If you want to learn more go to your local Catholic church and talk to a priest but I advise you familiarize yourself with the Bible. Don't read it like a book. Read some passages and sit there and think about what you read and how it applies to your life.

Talk to God like he’s your best friend. But remember to Thank him and praise him too.

May the lord bless you OP, faggot

Nice /biz/ meme kike

God is a Lobster

Jesus Christ you christian larpers are the worst cancer.

Gtfo, you edgy faggot. Trying to satirize genuine Christians who come on pol and feel compelled to evangelize is faggot move. This place is a wasteland because of you.

The incessant irony from faggots like you when it comes to religion really tests my patience.

This

Not larping I have strong beliefs and want to pass them on to others here.

H

Praise Jesus.

Instead of preaching Christianity to white nationalists, why aren't Christians preaching white nationalism to other Christians?

Don't turn your back on Zeus kang of all kangs and gawd of all gawds!!

Oops
Take your narrow mind to reddit
Catholicism is a warped version of Christianity. (Matthew 23:9 for example.) Study the Bible and you will realize that. You're closer than most people to the truth but never stop learning from the Bible.

Priorities, heathen

Are you the OP of the other thread with the exact same subject? I mean seriously man, you kikes are pathetic.

This is a Rick and Morty level picture right here. Cringe!

>(((Jesus)))

There is only one true God.

>no response so he posts a meme
Thanks for proving my point, rabbi.

Good goy, he's not like other jews he's just the perfect hippie matyr everyone should spread their legs for.
Fuck off from my board, normie. Pol is for politics not your imaginary friends

Amen, praise HIS name in the most high

>the white race is gone forever but at least billions of shitskins praise my God in their own primitive way.

eVeRyOnE I dOnT liK3 iS a j3W

What did Hinduism ever do beyond never having heard of the God of Abraham?

Uh huh, you got ass pained over people not buying your kikery in the other thread so you decided to try again. Fuck off Chaim, your tricks dont work here.

How about preaching the christian faith (assuming you are one) in person to another fellow user. If you even have the balls to do that in todays society. god speed you...

Mqking assumptions only makes you look like a child. Religion has no place in politics, no matter the circumstances.
No god, devil, angel or spirit otherwise has any right of say in human made affairs

Wait for me at the gates of heaven after you die of aids so I can see god cast you down to hell, sinner

>continuing to post memes because you still have no argument
Confirm kike shill.

If such a thing does happen, i would have but one defense. If i am not better, at least i was different.

It's better to be a master in hell than be a slave to your bloodthristy sky jew who had his son murdered

>ITT

If any of you Christians want provide actual evidence for God's existence instead of 'muh faith' & threats of hell towards unbelievers you will get nothing but deserved ridicule.

Go donate another billion to hear about the Big Bang theory that's specifically pushed onto western societies to demoralize them race traitor

so you expect me to put my life in the hands of a carpenter who lost a fight with a couple boards and a few nails...

sir are you a faggot or just a nigger?

Reminder that the crusaders didn't go to Constantinople intending to sack it

So now you think you are a prophet... And go tell Sup Forums that yall need some Jesus. A real prophet is clean from ego.

Im a christian that listens to slayer.
>God gave me free will faggot

an I AM SILLY doesn't change the fact that you worship a kike on a stick

Man made morality is always flawed. Just compare Christian nations to India.

That isn't my point. My point is that Sup Forums is for politics, not religions. Even the gods of the ancients respected humans to their own affairs.
If they truly care about our actions or lack thereof, they should and would found their own governments and rule over us. Otherwise, thry have no place in human politics

Fukken stop post posting pictures of me whilst on edibles
>op is fag

Guys, I'm having such a head aching dilemma. There are Christians at my church and in my school Christian youth group that are pro-LGBT and BLM-tier race crap. If the Orthodox church as a whole accepts the legitimacy of LGBT and follows through with gay-marriage, I'm going to start my own church. I can't join an evangelical or baptist style church because they believe horseshit like Sola Scripta (as if the Bible literally fell from the sky). Their churches are also shitty and led by egomaniacs who like talking more than serving God.

How do I get through to these sjw's who call themselves Christian. They put racism as the highest of sins and justify sinful acts of sodomy.

I was referring to your image.

>I've just realized with the power of weed and God, we more divided against each-other just liek criss cut fries my nigga

If there was physical evidence that God exists then there would be no point in faith because everyone would know that God exists. This low level argument belongs on r/atheism so please return there.

Did their intentions stop them, then? Where was their matyr to show them the right way?

Lol

Jesus said he is a sword and not peace. Yes or No.

Why can't I believe? One day, after years of unanswered prayers, I realized I was atheist. I saw illiterate fools following the same religion as me, and it bothered me. The other followers are also super aggressive and hateful towards non-believers. Nothing we did was ever what was taught. I feel like God is something for stupid people now. I want my faith back though. How do I find it again?

The world, fallen and sinful, does not understand or accept the Gospel, so to them, it brings war. But for those who accept Christ, the saints, he is the answer to everything they have sought, so to them, it brings peace.

Remember what Christ said: "My Kingdom is not of this world."

The wicked will reap what they sow. The apathetic will inherit nothing, and lose everything.

>captcha: REVIVE CHURCH

>muh faith
>fuck off

It's amazing how pathetic and retarded Sup Forums Christians are to prove anything so they just blame Atheists for it instead.

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

The Bible, my dude. I've been reading it over the past year and my faith gets stronger everyday.

Read John in KJV
John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Read verboten 11 essays on the Bible
The kikes mistranslated it on purpose

Good argument! I'm convinced! Have you heard of Reddit? I think you should use that site instead

I can't become Christian because it's just a Jewish trick. Sup Forums isn't too stupid to realize, right?

There is no turning them. They have to do it them selves. If you can introduce them to the real stuff, the Esoteric\Mystic path then they might learn why degeneracy is bad and practical ways to god, rather than just adopting mere belief systems and accomplishing nothing spiritual. However the quality of their spirituality ultimately depends on the quality of the person. You can't just show some egotistical virtue signalling egit good quality info and expect them to become great. It's frustrating that you can not help people spiritually and direct.

What ever you do don't argue with them. Get them curious about the workings and the basic foundations and goals of what spirituality actually is. It's the only way to stumble upon exactly WHY degeneracy is spiritually bad. Like why chastity is important, why you should conquer desire\lust and why meditative practices are important.

> (You)
Still doesn't refute my point.

Good argument! I'm convinced! Have you heard of Reddit? I think you should use that site instead.

It's a retarded argument. Its not worth taking seriously or spending time on.

Good argument! I'm convinced! Have you heard of Reddit? I think you should use that site instead

> (You)
>It's a retarded argument. Its not worth taking seriously or spending time on.
t. Christcuck

Okay. I've accepted that God is real. I've accepted that shit like demons are real, too. And Christ truly is compelling.
I just honestly have a ton of conflict with the idea of joining any church or tradition, and not just politically. Evil's totally gonna try to appear under the aspect of God. How do I know what's God and what's false? How do I know when a person is truly saintly, and wouldn't that person be more imbued with the Spirit than somebody just appointed?
If part of what brought me to believe in God again was psychedelia and new-agey stuff, am I necessarily in sin? Do I necessarily have to denounce any and all entities I've met because they're not God? What if part of what I believe in is literally magical thinking? Is that compatible, or is all magic necessarily bad?
What if I already believe I hear God speaking to me and guiding me? Is a personal relationship/faith enough? Surely He wouldn't neglect to tell me that I need to attend church. Or am I mistaken in believing that what I experience is God?
Finally, why the hell does the pope literally speak from the maw of a giant serpent?

Cannot agree more

Your body is your temple. You can choose a tradition if you want, to have guidance towards god, but you must take it seriously or you are wasting your time, and you must find the true teaching of that chosen tradition rather than the veil\dogma. Never take - the bible for instance - literally. Read between the lines.

I'm so tired of this. Literally cannot do anything without fear that it's going to cause me to burn in hell for eternity. What an awful, awful religion. I may as well not move and just die so I don't accidentally fuck up and sin my way to eternal torture chambers.

>hehe maybe if I force relate every atheist with rick and morty & reddit, my pathetic arguments will look stronger

This has to be the most autistic fucking retard trying to vouch for God I have ever seen on here and that is saying a lot. Even other Christians should be telling him to kill himself at this point.

Well the same people with low level arguments like that tend to flock to reddit and Rick and Morty. Sorry. You may not like that but it doesn't make me retarded. You hate me because I speak the truth.

But abrahamic religions are Jewish tricks

For me personally, whether Jesus existed or not is of less importance than the message he is said to have delivered. This message of treating others with kindness and understanding, and forgiving those who do wrong, to give them an open door back to repentance and salvation is a heady and powerful one. There are others who are said to have preached wisdom as he did, and similarly, whether they existed or not is also less important than the message they carried.

If Jesus did come back today, he'd be happier with those who did as he asked whether they believed he was the real God or not, than those who say they believe but don't follow his teachings.