HAPPENING!!!

Large explosion heard just north of Fort Lauderdale International Airport! I live just on the other side of 595 and heard a loud explosion, followed by a bunch of helecoptors. Havn't heard any planes taking off for at least 15 minutes and they are constant. Something is happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mbeinke/status/953104850136559617
twitter.com/zachFREAKNbaker/status/953464524862042112
instagram.com/p/BeCC6-xHrSu/
youtube.com/watch?v=MvFcY9rTPx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Px1QzPHs2_0
sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-sb-broward-helicopters-night-training-20180116-story.html
youtu.be/d1oRLk_PfjM?t=17
youtu.be/4YDN9UoLZnQ?t=84
google.com/patents/US8757552
youtube.com/watch?v=uxF3LPmraU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First michigan now this.

twitter.com/mbeinke/status/953104850136559617
tweet from earlier, keep us posted

Florida sucks, but I like Fort Lauderdale.

Stop being a pussy, drive over there, and take pictures.

> Bank Robbery at the Wells Fargo

If the target isn't neo-cohen Jews, government, or banks, then it's a false flag.

They're just lighting it up
Fake News Awards to be held from inside NORAD

What happened in Michigan?

AAAAHHHHHHH! A TICK TOCK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!

Could this be aliens?

More like some boomer Lockheed Martin and ex + current CIA/FBI

Oh shit it’s on.

Found this
>twitter.com/zachFREAKNbaker/status/953464524862042112

Source faggot!

and this

>instagram.com/p/BeCC6-xHrSu/

instagram.com/p/BeCC6-xHrSu/

Don't greentext links, faggot.

couldn't resist

These
> Muh loud noise just heard
Threads are literally the gayest on Sup Forums
OP, I hope a bomb goes off inside your faggot rectum

still no planes taking off.. going on 35 minutes now

now that's some nasty shit

hi linkara

>3 hours ago
A real source.

In northern Atlanta OP just heard a jet puss by in super sonic speed. Is the Airforce currently roaming the skies? WTF IS GOING ON GUYS? Should we check skyking?

Somebody get on 8992 please NOW

so no explosion?

>twitter.com/zachFREAKNbaker/status/953464524862042112
zach baker is my neighbor I think. Ive seen him from up the street a bunch of times

SkyKing

SkyKing

No answer?

it's fine

can there be a happening? My dick is so hard

SKYKING DOUBLE FOXTROT FLASH EAM!!! WTF IS GOING ON

What the fuck?? I'm ten minutes from the airport! Gestalt now niggers!

It's been real pol..

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS

SKYKING WTF IS GOING ON?? ANY AIRFORCE FAGS WANNA LEAK ANYTHING, ARE WE HAVING A HIDDEN HAPPENING??

youtube.com/watch?v=MvFcY9rTPx8

SKYKING

SKYKING

I’m gonna be super pissed if we’re at war and no one told me.

Probably the jews haha haha

ha ha ha!

Couldnt that have been a meteor though?

What's going on? Loud choppers over my house.

Film it and send it to secureteam10

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!

A nuke

GIVE ME A FUCKING HAPPENING

Sky King is being tight-lipped about the strange events in Fort Lauderdale.

Aha

apparently it started rumbling 3 minutes after hitting the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=Px1QzPHs2_0

sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-sb-broward-helicopters-night-training-20180116-story.html

Are the aliens coming to show us Dey wey ? ?

he twatted that 2 hrs ago tho

ok so why the audible explosion sounding like it came from a mile or more away in a residential neighborhood?

I've heard those several times in Ft. Lauderdale. It was super weird because every time I went outside, it was like my neighbors didn't hear it. Whole street was quiet. Am I going insane pol?

I'm ok with the end of the world, but I'll be worried sick about my family before I die.

no haha.

what's this?

a sun rise

whacha got there user

yu ah not de kween. yu do not kno de wea. spit on hur! *chwet-ptu*

the mainstream meteor?

I didn't get any results on google for this pic. Is it habbening?

another one

30 kill streak in modern warfare 2

cut the shit. source?

Hahaha thats funny.

srsly, u wot

Earthquake picked up by USGS says quake had a epicenter 8 miles wnw of New Haven

203 Fairhill Way, Howell, MI 48843

You realize you guys are fucking retarded right?
>OH NO LOUD NOISES MOMMY

Pretty cool, whats it about?

SOURCE NOW FAGGOT!

Source?

pic srsly related u giez.

directed energy weapon?
youtu.be/d1oRLk_PfjM?t=17

some people claim they saw similar things causing california wildfires

deep state running amok?

Someone is summoning demos wtf

1 post by this id

Your Soros bux at work.

"night training"

This is an 18+ website.

Kek at those goncerned citiznes 'scared out of their wits.' Sounds just like the average dumb fuck you meet down here.

>a happening literally 30 minutes away from me
Shit

Nice house, user

I'm at the Pizza Hut, what?
I'm at the Taco Bell...
Im at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell...

I heard the helicopters last night and unironically thought it was the ghetto birds chasing male black through the streets of Broward.

Dude should move to Austin and host a show with Alex. Should advance his life

Boca here, only time I ever see helicopters, Sea Hawks, is on the beach. They usually fly down south to Miami in pairs. Pretty cool shit.

what is this from, i feel like ive heard it before

the strogg are here!
youtu.be/4YDN9UoLZnQ?t=84

This. Have been watching the flightradar for 15 minutes and true there was no takeoffs for awhile until like 5 minutes ago. Do find it odd it stopped at the courthouse given all the VIP indictments and investigations. There was that one fbi insider in the uranium 1 scandal that was gagged under Obama but ungagged two months ago that was under heavy security. Spitballing here. Could just be normal drill. But we know how "drills" have been used as cover in the past.

Cloverfield?

One day user, my business will grow and I will be rich like you. I, too, shall live in Boca.

sound travels slower than light.

this stuff is cool!
google.com/patents/US8757552

I wonder how long this stuff has been up there, since the late 80s with reagan's SDI program?

I remember a decade or so, some guy on youtube got followed by black helicopters for taking pictures of satellites using a special lens that allowed him to magnify quite closely
we have some strange looking stuff parked in orbit

can confirm, no takeoffs or landings until about 1:12 am EST at fort lauderdale intl airport. I am OP and was just outside. I live very close to the airport.

Das Racist, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

youtube.com/watch?v=uxF3LPmraU8