So progressive. And tolerant!

So progressive. And tolerant!

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin.

honestly, who the fuck cares about things like that

I was a bit confused by this scene cause Ymir clearly has feelings for Christa, but Reiner hasn't shown interest in any men.

Actually, he has feelings for Christa too. Not as strong as Ymir but he's definitely attracted to Christa.

Why do people assume he is gay when he clearly showed attraction to Christa a few pages before

Reiner is crazy as a loon he doesn't know what he wants

That's the point. Reiner was being sarcastic because Ymir looks like a dude, but tumblr and shippers took it seriously. What a surprise.

I read the next few chapters of the manga after the reveal last episode and that actually makes sense.

Reiner is batshit crazy.

Reiner is clearly communist SJW trying to defeat capitalism inside the walls.

Any real feelings he had for Historia were part of his delusional soldier persona which was made up for him to cope mentally. He hasn't shown any affection for men, but the only affection he's shown to women ie Historia, wasn't real.

Ymir was just trying to banter and he countered perfectly since she's actually lesbian.

Tumblr took it too serious and was suddenly all about hurrr muh gay Reiner darling.

BY THE WAY, I'M GAY

lol faggot

>Ymir looks like a dude
No she fucking doesn't

>because Ymir looks like a dude
jesus fuckin christ, I would like to meet your friends one day, I would totally fuck your dudes

Wrong translation

Reiner is bara as fuck.

When will Meme translations end?

Why so mad user? Ymir is a manly looking boy.

Fuck you
Ymir is 100% female
She is NOT manly

Ok

Remove those man shoulders right this instant!