Speak UP! OPEN LETTER

Speak UP! OPEN LETTER

Gas it.

What's her point? That there's no jobs in West Virginia? No shit you dumb bitch, that's what Trump's trying to fix. You just couldn't suck up your pride and apply for any sort of blue-collar work, and as a result, you got fucked.

My point is I shouldn't have to move to have a good standard of living. No one should have too. Maybe if you took an honors class once in your life you know that.

She has to go back

28 years old! Jesus Christ!

This bitch doesn't need a job, she needs a HUSBAND with a job. What she needs is a bun in the oven.

Starve to death for the good of humanity.

you idiots moving out is what has done it in the first place

Were you expecting your town to just magically have a job for you?

I wouldn't have left if the state didn't pass me over, I have been an over achiever since HS, can you say the same?

Well no, she left, and West Virginia got fucked is the claim

>I wouldn't have left
>I shouldn't have to leave
my god you're such a stupid faggot
go back, literally and figuratively.

I would if there was a job there, this is clearly a failing of our state leadership!

For starters, no. I've achieved quite a good deal, but I also put my own health and happiness first. Also, I put an emphasis on working smarter, not harder. That means assessing my surroundings and deciding what the best option is, something you very obviously failed to do.

Are you the one who wrote this letter?

Yeah I am, you have an issue?

I just wanna know the point. What exactly do you want them to do?

How did state leadership fail in creating the job you wanted? What should they have done to make the job you would have fit in appeared?

ANYTHING that criticizes the Appalachian ethnostate of West Virginia is heresy.

> I make bad life choices, like picking a useless degree
> It made me worthless on the job market, but with female privilege abd a few thirsty recruiters I still get positions paid almost 40k per year.
> Dozens of millions of Indians could do my jobs for 3$ /hour, but thanks to racist white supremist like Drumpf, who I protest every week, they aren't competing with me.
> I can't however, work where I want, so capitalism failed.

He understands it, we need our leaders to take in better ideas so talent like me doesn't leave.

>wah wah wah wah there's no jobs and I DESERVE A JOB
welcome to the real world you fucking cunt, there are no good jobs until the boomers die

pretentious cunt thinks she is a gift to humanity

Would you want this thing running your public relations?

Ego masturbation doesn't burn calories fatty.

And what are those ideas?

Digits confirm

You guys are weak activist, I am making a stand, and no one wants to rally around a strong women

Non-STEM graduates like her usually thinks staying a few years in a univ would make them extremely valuable in the job market.

And are bitterly disappointed when their actual value is revealed, usually blaming "the system" instead of their laziness & lower-than-average iq.

We don't rally behind you, because we don't know what you propose be done.
>woman like it's a positive

Yeah, this strikes me as an elaborate troll attempt to get us to be your personal army. Not really having it.

I'm proud of my body and my work!

Idea one: we take in new ideas and write our officals, blue wave 2018!

Gibs

>i was born a white female
Lol "white" poor girl she probably believes being what is known as "white" is having blonde hair and blue eyes and Caucasian skin

>People replying to the LARPer
I shouldn't be surprised that Sup Forums is this retarded.

I'm not sure, I think it's a Sup Forumsack pretending to be her.
Why would a fattie leftists stumble upon Sup Forums in order to prop up her career...

What makes you say that? Think I can't spread my message cause I'm a women?

>blue wave 2018
Do you know where you are?
The McDonalds is down the street

Troll confirmed cya

You were a fool to leave your name and location in the letter. Be seeing you soon, liberal bitch.

Says the troll.....

You won't do it

Try me.

No one fucking cares.

You're the problem

A state with a smaller economy just won't have as many jobs. She can always go back when she has more experience.

No but the opinion of niggers are worthless.

Right away you fucked up by using the nigger flag. Also you made me read your letter which is heartfelt I admit. I will ask you how the fuck can I help you out tons of fun? Take your letter somewhere else, hey I hear anonymous are feminists they'll help.

Did you overachieve your way into at least 2 internships where you didn’t suck ass? They do pay btw, $25/hour full time for 12 weeks over the summer while gaining reputation as a potential hire straight out of college is pretty fucking nice

>Why can't I get the job I want where I want? There are other jobs I can get, but I want one HERE! At the University!

Cry me a fucking river.

Nigger girls suck dick for fast food jobs and you are here crying about being over qualified??? Talk about racist. Shame on you.

Now you're overachieving your whiny ass on pol complaining about issues 75% of people with decent careers deal with. Welcome to Earf.

I'm sure that user can at least find work.

Yea but we are the problem...This is either bait or this chubby cunt read a tweet about how Sup Forums are activists. Either way true if gay.

I found her lads.

Well sweetheart welcome to the world of the white male. Strive hard, get good marks, get into graduate school, graduate, work while in university just to see underqualified, less educated woman and minorities snatch up the jobs.

Make's my job easier, thanks.

Who is this, why should I care and why haven't you necked yourself OP?

For someone who's bitching about not making enough money, she sure hasn't missed any meals.

She's been living in a nice as fuck house too.
I'm starting to wish my life was as tough as hers, having supportive parents and shit, sounds terrible.

ay yo hol up dis letta sayin...
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT
#MELANATED

>public relations degree
Any job you get is going to be charity, because you don't actually accomplish any task that needs doing.
So yeah, move to niggerdelphia where there's more government sector jobs, which are basically charities for fat stupid bitches.

>Maybe if you took an honors class once in your life you know that
you sound like a whiny child who cannot grasp the fact that reality isn't like what they teach you in school

1. If you're a woman prove it
2. Prove you're the person who wrote the letter
3. Uni is useless these days, even if it wasn't to many graduates for to few jobs.
4. Government doesn't magic up jobs you fucking idiot, it can only help shape a favorable environment in which people can do so. If you want a job so badly, start a business in WV.
5. You're a woman and shouldn't be working anyway, focus on getting a job before any kids you produce aren't healthy
6. Lose weight if you want healthy kids