Tales of Berseria

As promised, vol1 of [Tales of Berseria] manga scans.

I'll dump first chapter. [1/6]

>Will there be translation?

-Yes, me and friend are cleaning all pages and working on English translation.
I can't give exact day when we'll be done with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/itve3m8dcmqiez9/Vol1_Chapter1.pdf
mediafire.com/file/hbtdtt850ehull8/Vol1_Chapter2.pdf
mediafire.com/file/4r5751soebbwgr6/Vol1_Chapter3.pdf
mediafire.com/file/5et6nh88caq8djc/Vol1_Chapter4.pdf
mediafire.com/file/5t8rm4kl64h9uvu/Vol1_Chapter5.pdf
mediafire.com/file/aisb6rwrco3eomw/Vol1_Chapter6.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

.pdf's of rough scans of all 6 chapters:
mediafire.com/file/itve3m8dcmqiez9/Vol1_Chapter1.pdf

mediafire.com/file/hbtdtt850ehull8/Vol1_Chapter2.pdf

mediafire.com/file/4r5751soebbwgr6/Vol1_Chapter3.pdf

mediafire.com/file/5et6nh88caq8djc/Vol1_Chapter4.pdf

mediafire.com/file/5t8rm4kl64h9uvu/Vol1_Chapter5.pdf

mediafire.com/file/aisb6rwrco3eomw/Vol1_Chapter6.pdf

Based.
Thanks a lot.

>top left panel
WHY COULDN'T YOU PROTECT HER SMILE ANONS?

That super clean cut looks more hilarious than horrifying.

That's all for Chapter1

>Unedited chapters 2-6 are in 2'nd post

Thanks again, surely someone besides me cares about Velvet on Sup Forums.
Bumpan again cause OP can't bump.

Thank you. Some anons were really excited when I wrote that I'll scan the manga, so it would be a shame if I didn't delivered.
Velvet is amazing heroine, and needs some love.

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP

HQ scans fucking when?

Reminder that Velvet is number one.

Other person is cleaning the scans and doing SFX's, HQ version in about 2-3 weeks I think
(Entire volume, along with English translation)

Nobody wants burgerlations you fucking faggot.

Is he OK?

ARUTERUYUUUUUSUUUUUUUU

Just a flesh wound.

coo
coo

WHY DO BIRDS FLYYYY

I don't remember the answer to that. Was it because they can?

Yes.

Birds=Humans
Flying=Living

Damn didn't know the first volume had come out.
Time to go buy it.

Velvet's tiddies and Magilou's hips in manga format, yes.

Magilou's hips are perfect

Wow, they went all out to make pre-edge Velvet cute as fuck

Thanks! The art looks nice.

Does Eizen appear in this volume? This is important.

Pre-edge Velvet was 10/10 waifu material.

Thanks op you're a gem

He'll walk it off

Yes, in chapter 6

Eizen is overrated shit.

Thanks and have a bump.

Thanks for uploading this.

You're overrated shit.

You know, the whole message of Berseria of living with the consequences no matter what was became perversed by the Zestiria anime. Not only that, the anime pretty much killed the lore.

Didn't mean to reply here , sorry about that.

Jeez, Artorious' eyes already looked fucked.

That's true.
The worst thing were namedrops of Velvet and Magilou (that she broke her pledge for keeping memory of Velvet alive with royal family, losing her life for that). Both sacrificed so much, and it was shit on, because Sorey is a good boy and literal Gary Stue.

I just liked to pretend the anime never happened. It's almost as bad as the game. Almost.

Zestiria had SOME redeeming aspects despite it being shit. But even the anime removed that.

And hell, Zaveid was a better character overall in the prequel compared to what was presented in Zestiria. Bottom line is, Zestiria was a mistake, Berseria was not.

I would sacrifice my firstborn to see animated Theodora and Zaveid before the Tintagel cult turned her into dragon, the day after she and Zaveid slept together, both drunk to the point of Theo confessing her true name to Zaveid (what is love confession between Malaks)

The ruins where Rose joins party, are place where Theodora got captured, and became dragon.

> Firstborn
user, what the fuck?

Shame, the art looks amazing, but I'm not really interested in the abridged retelling of a game I've already played to death.

Kinda condensed it but it's still decent.

I want to fuck Velvet!

It's less condensed than the light novel.
That one was a wild ride, closing the plot in two tiny volumes.

The anime is worse than the game to be honest, the game at least had good ideas, and was a damn sight more sensible than the anime.

Pretty sure Magilou was mentioned to have broken her pledge before the anime did it anyway. She was not gonna live until Zesty either way, at least she had hundreds of happy years with Bienfu.

Actually I don't think that the game ever tells you how she died, just that ready she lived happily.

Game Sorey is fucking better not only was he not a Gary Stu moralfag, he basically just fixed the shit that the previous shitty Shepherds caused, while being shat on the whole way through.

All game Sorey wanted to do was explore ruins and fuck his best friend, he was a simple man.

Everyone's past is described in the game's guidebook.
Eizen was a hero, defeating another Lord of Calamity 200 years before Zestiria.

How is it still possible that Eizen was still best boy until the very end where he could barely keep his own form and consciousness intact from malevolence?

Eizen was fine around Velvet, sho's Lord of Calamity. (Laphicet was safe because of contract with Eleanor)
Velvet's domain only weakened him a little, and he could suppress turning into a dragon around her without problem.

But when it came to the other lord of calamity, fucker had killed the last shepherd, and there was none who could stop them.
Eizen (with Zaveid's help) had killed LoC, and he absorbed the malevolence, preventing another LoC to be reborn for next 200 years.

No one heard about him, and Zaveid is asshole for not telling that to anyone.

According to the Zestiria guidebook, Edna's character wasn't really about her saving her brother, it was about her understanding why he liked humans so much. Understanding that he lived life to the fullest the way he wanted to and to move on with her life. The anime just shat on all of that.

In the game it's implied that Edna knew how he turned into a dragon, that's why she blamed humans.

REMEMBER, DID NOTHING WRONG.

she used to be so pure.

That's true.
She probably knew, considering the fact that Zaveid was tagging around, looking after her.

You guys misunderstand, I was asking a rhetorical question that's another way of saying, "Eizen is a badass and best boy until the very end".

Eizen isn't a character that you're supposed to pity, anyone who cheers about the anime "saving Eizen" completely missed the point of his character. Eizen is meant to be seen as cool character who lived his life to the fullest and he way he wanted to, even his death is on his own terms, Eizen knew what he was doing the whole time.

Edna just had to learn how to let go.

Bers/Zest at it's core is really just a story of a bunch of people who live life to the fullest, despite either 1. The fact that the world shits on them constantly (Sorey, Velvet, Eizen, Mikleo) or 2. the fact that they're shitty people (Lailah, Rose, Magilou, Rokurou.)

How is Magilou one of the shitty people?

>Was Legate exorcist
>Constantly warned Velvet about things that could happen, so she was prepared mentally for worst to come.
Her "People can withstand pain, but won't deny happiness" before Aball events was a warning.
>Evil witch, who protects the party, aids Laphicet when he want to learn how to become stronger, and lightens the mood, despite herself not feeling anything.
>Gave her life to carry Velvet's story for the future generations, so people would know that Lord of Calamity has to be quelled and not killed.

You have completely missed point of her character if you think she's a shitty person.
She's pretending to be bad person. Watch scenes at the end of the game, where the party even calls her out, joking about Magilou dropping her act.

Magilou was included as a joke.

I still can't believe she was more duty oriented than Eleanor, and as distant and quiet as Artorius when she was under Melchior's care -according to the novel.
Her rebelling so much is actually adorable.

It makes sense, she thought of Melchior as her father and so wanted to make him proud to gain his approval so she became the very picture of the dutiful daughter that Melchoir wanted.

Do you know what broke me?

Magilou: Old man loved his flowers even more than humans.

> Magilou's real name, Magillanica is type of a Fuschia flower.
(Also Bienfu's real name is Fuschie Cass)