Twintails were a mistake

Twintails were a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXUYZxsku-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anne would be best girl if she did something different with her hair every now and then

Anne would be best girl if she were the only girl in the game

You can't possibly be this wrong user.

WRONG

No, Yusuke would be best girl then.

BUT i still love her anyway
more than anything in the world!

Shit, you're right

What could have been

10/10 would love with all my heart for the rest of my life

No, twintails is hope.

Persona after 2 was a mistake

They all follow the same shitty story structure even though 3 was the only game to flesh it's characters out

I dunno man, I still have fun with the games, and story & maybe characters aside almost everything else in 5 was pretty good.

>Persona stopped being completely irrelevant after 2

FTFY

>Persona
>irrelevant

I never understand people who don't like how Persona changed course after 2. Why not just play the SMT games?

Because it stopped changing after 2.

Futaba is best girl.

She is made for impregnation

Ugly mary sue squid

Being a stupid, lazy valley girl in anime form was a mistake.

You forgot Ann's defining characteristic: she's a slut.

C-cute

>her hips in her thief outfit

I hate persona's artstyle. They look so retarded

She would have looked so much fucking better if she let her hair down once and a while.

Her and Ohya are the only two I wasn't hooked immediately by their looks.

I hate Dangan Ronpa's style a lot more

Hitler was best waifu

Who /sensei/ here?

Hated her maid hairstyle

Fuhrer-chan was too good for us.

This, it doesn't suit her at all. She looks great normally though.

I need to see what Sensei's and Joker's kid's hair would look like.

I heard you guys like sexhair Sensei

she´d simultaneously be best and worst girl at the same time

Plain long straight hair is always best for it's simplicity while still portraying your femininity.

Which is why I'm choosing Hifumi.

It seems we have men of culture here

That's fair she's top tier too

Forgot the music
youtu.be/MXUYZxsku-Q

>You can romance Chihaya but it'll never bring her seiyuu back to life

Fuck the world.

I always end up liking the navigators the most for some reason.

>Falling for waifubait

Come on now.

>Fuuka and Futaba
Excellent taste my friend

Probably because they spend a lot of time literally being supportive. Dating Futaba made all the "Sasuga Joker"s a lot cuter

>tfw couldn't protect this smile

You didn't have to remind me.

At least she was competent, unlike Naoto who was built up to be a genius detective who would be an immense help to the team and then proceeds to do jack and shit.

>When you execute the gun knock down and she just gasps and says how cool Joker is
Cute

At least Naoto covers all elements in Golden

I'm glad we're back to having MCs with personality

Is autism a personality?

It's a step up from blank slate

Is the DeSu2 anime as bad as I've heard?

Yes all the autism and gags are removed and they try to make it DS1

I wouldn't say the MC really had a personality outside of some occasional autism, but it certainly was refreshing for him to have some voice lines, mannerisms and thoughts of his own after 3 and 4 spelled out everything their MCs were feeling.

Anime when?

Wait are we talking about DS2 or Joker? Because Joker clearly has personality.

I was referring to Joker yeah

that was actually my reaction too, what the fuck is wrong with me

so was your mother's decision not to abort you

Yes. It's no-fun-allowed bullshit that doesn't follow the game and kills characters that can never, under any circumstances, die ingame, even killing a major character within 2 minutes of his introduction.
All demons are reduced to Pokemon-level battlebeasts that are mostly unintelligent and do all the fighting, where in the game they could speak and humans could fight alongside them.
Also they skip the Alice battle.

All I know is that FukuJun had better go full Lelouch whenever they're in the Metaverse.

Then yeah despite being a bit quiet normally Joker clearly has a lot of personality compared to the normal MC. His cocky idle battle animations, lots of the animation segments with his smug smirks and showboating until he gets captured.
>they don't battle alongside the demons
You reminded me of the worst part I managed to forget. Punching demons was one of the things I was most looking forward to.

My nigga. Fucked around and got a triple double too.

You have good taste.

Have you played the game? The MC has a booming voice and clearly has way too much fun when he's doing thief work.

I laughed that she changed to that after spilling spaghetti trying to call you hot stuff the first time.

Sorry, I meant the inevitable anime adaptation.

I mean, technically P3 and P4 MCs had personalities as well. It's just more reflected in their dialogue choices since there's less direct voice acting.

It's quite the change

Is Futaba a loli?

She's literally just one year younger than you.

BONAFIDE MONAFIDE

>Takes 3 different prompts from you to respond she's so shocked
Too cute for words
She's just funsized it's different

I don't know if dialogue choices really count, since by that logic the Demifiend could just be a dweeb with a lame sense of humor.

YOROKOBE

nah, just a smol girl

2 I think, since she's about to enter her first year of highschool and you're in your second year

>technically P3 and P4 MCs had personalities as well
Not really.
The only thing you could infer about Yuuki's personality from the P3 dialogue is that he was a bit of an asshole who didn't react much to things around him. As for Yu, I literally cannot remember anything resembling a personality from the game but then they made up for it by turning him into the most glorious autist imaginable in the anime.

Maybe

But that was a pattern in all their dialogue choices. P3 MC basically leaned towards and apathetic asshole kind of personality, whereas P4 MC leaned towards more of a goofy autistic personality, because their choices consistently leaned towards those options.

Both of these were reflected in their eventual anime adaptations.

I think the point user is making is that it was very subtle in comparison to Joker

I'm pretty sure she would be a 1st year in high school if she wasn't a hikki.

For whatever the wiki's worth it seems to back you up she's 15, I would have assumed 14 because Japan loves to make the little girls that age

I'm surprised Operation Babe Hunt 3 wasn't as cringe as the previous ones

Probably because there was no dialogue and just showed you striking out.

I only assumed because I don't think the series has ever had a love interest who wasn't at least of high school age.

Well, except Ken, but fuck Ken.

I'd mostly chalk that down to improved tech than writing. The better character models, animation, and camera usage in each scene added a lot to make characters a lot more interesting to watch than in P3/P4.

It's also the style however, phantom theives have to be showy so they made Joker a lot more flamboyant than the other protagonists ever were.

Reminder than in PQ Ken was going to abandon his revenge but because of LOLMEMORYWIPE he got bestboy killed anyway

Shit taste.

Her neck is long even for anime standards. Even XXXholic has a better art style than this.

Fivehead is the real mistake.

The animation always felt a little worse than the CGs which were fine.

Twintails are the most sexual haircut

And thus a red flag for a slut you don't want to keep but might pump and dump