Why do they do this Sup Forums? Are they even aware half their audience is teenage boys? This is exploitative

Why do they do this Sup Forums? Are they even aware half their audience is teenage boys? This is exploitative..

95% of their audience are fat 25+yo virgin nerds, so I'd say they're targeting their demo pretty well.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

That honestly looks gross

It's not!

its called perfection

I fucking love titties.

Their audience is fat otakus who buy the BDs. Teenage boys are absolutely irrelevant.

Who is it exploiting, exactly?

FAT

>People get aroused by cartoons
Hell i'm a sexual deviant and this shit doesn't make any sense. It's not real and they look like aliens

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Why do you think Walt Disney kept Annette Funicello's sweaters so tight on the Mickey Mouse Club back in the 60's after her tits became massive.
Boobs sell!

Because i'm a autistic NEET. You?

Trolling, you retard.

I don't get how you can get aroused to real people. They look unappealing compared to superior 2D.

eww that looks gross

virgins' wallets

Reminder: It's just lines on paper.

>Why on Sup Forums?

ITT - titillation for teenage boys

Teen girls. Animated teen girls, to be exact. They don't have a choice, since they're drawings.

Of course they are aware of their target audience. That's why they do this.

>look like aliens
Did you just fucking assumed my species?

Whose breasts are these?

Perhaps the same could be said of all media these days.

It's a drawn representation of a woman, also one of the things I love about asian culture is that they encourage women to be attractive as possible and not act like dickless men.

What that show really needs is some nipples.

>t.Eririfag

>alien
Perhaps, 2D is perfection and surpasses humanity.

My dick.

Dude fucking alien is pretty much a universal fetish everyone seems to find on in games or movies they wanna fuck and you don't even have that? Are you sure you aren't asexual instead of a "deviant"?

i want to grab those hips

And 3D women don't?

????
?
??

actually t.Katoufag