Black user here

I haven't worked in years. My question is why do white people get so mad at blacks that don't have to work. The government literally owes us. Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs
youtube.com/watch?v=0s-ZtDuCdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off falseflagging niggerfaggot

I'm serious

>nasty nigger tits
Sage
Anyone who isnt capable of making the connection that the government should pay raperations and who that money comes from is an idiot.
If there was never slavery you would have died because thered be no wellfare to leech off.
Slavery was the best thing to happen to you niggers.

Why do Americans owe you anything? You held America back during slavery and ever since.

Slavery stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs

How you being in a white country is bad:
youtube.com/watch?v=0s-ZtDuCdYk

blacks are a ball and chain. no shame at all. nice tits tho

Bump

Oh sage in all fields.

GET A JOB HIPPY

Maybe the government owes black people, that doesn't mean they owe YOU. Why pay you for work you didn't do?

Slide thread.
>sage

But individualists owned you and the government freed you to become your new owners with social safety nets.

You're still a slave, wake up.

Show me phat booty pls

>The government literally owes us.
wrong

This is just AI trying to collect info for their shadowban project, don't fall for it Sup Forums

Because of their actions(CIA) I never stood a fair chance. I was born into a sabotaged community. I used to think hard work was the answer, but it got me nowhere, and even made matters worse. That's when I realized doubling down on gibs was the way.

>Calls me a slave
>Works so that I don't have to

Oh look. Its a kike shill posing a nigger.
>I wuz born into a sabotaged community
Have you even been to the US?

Owes you for what? I'll tell you who it does owe, it owes every fucking homeowner who had a nigger move in next door and watch his property value plummet as crime rates increase.

They've done everything in their power to keep us dependent. They owe us

I know this is bait but i'm going to give a go at it anyways because it's relevant;
Maybe because they're the ones paying for it. Don't you understand the government has no money that it doesn't collect from tax payers and dole out to people like you? So in a very real sense they are the ones paying for it not da gubmint.
Also white americans don't owe you shit let me explain something to you a) blacks were free labour after the initial downpayment but they were also lazy stupid and incompetent overall. But since they were free labour, it didn't matter if they weren't overall that effective. Mostly of what they did was pick cotton till 153 years ago. And they were a very tiny percentage of the population. The irish worked harder and better than any nigger throughtout the history of the US, Irish were used as indentured servants essentially, so if they died in the process of their work they didn't have to get paid. The niggers were kept alive because they never had to get paid ever. so eventhough lazy and stupid they were free labour and then were put to less competent tasks like cotton picking.
So you niggers expect that because some of your ancestors picked cotton 153 years ago in the US. That you deserve to sit on your ass and have everyone else pay for your shit. You don't deserve a damn thing nigger. First off it was 153 years ago secondly it was very very minor the work you actually did. And this just further demonstrates the lazyness of niggers that they think because ancestors picked cotton 153 years ago they don't have to work today. TALK ABOUT PUTTING IN MINIMUM EFFORT or next to none unless you're forced to my goodness you are pathetic. Also someone should fucking contact you for being a social fraud and push you into the workforce. Problem is that you're probably too incompetent to be in the actual competent labour force, same as back in slavery where you did very simple things like cotton picking whilst everyone else did the rest.

>I haven't worked in years.
typical niggerish behavior
> My question is why do white people get so mad at blacks that don't have to work.
because it's working whiteys tax dollars that are supporting your nigger ass
nobody owes you anything
>Is it jealousy?
no

The CIA ops which undermined our communities.

>Black user here
>I haven't worked in years

that's a bit redundant

Niggers you WANT to be dependent why else do you vote for democratic gibs every fucking election for decades. Because it avoids you to be BTFO by others in the job market. And you really don't want to work unless you absolutely have to, same as back when your ancestors were cotton picking aswell as other things, why do you think they needed to crack the whip in the first place, because you were just busting your ass trying to do a good work?

>White people came to America voluntarily.

They have no right to complain about being taxed by a place they chose to become a part of.

not working is very niggardly of you

We all owe you, Niggus. And you, the Niggus, likewise owe all of us. We owe one another humane humanity. All else leads to the grave. Yes, "we" should never have enslaved your ancestors. Yes, "we" largely suffer a huge case of ADHD precisely where your families and selves were fragmented and tortured. Yes, "we" frankly owe you money. But you also owe all the rest of us money, Niggus. You keep ganging and nigging and criming. The fucking library is right down the street. Visit it. Read, and learn, and use what you learned to spread what you know. Stop hating on Mexiggus, Europiggus, Asianiggus, Islamiggus. Whitey in the US is a flash in the pan, the trends all show that we will be one day roughly equal partners in a negotiated dance. Fuck the haterZ. Step up to the plate. Earn a good lifestyle. Pay your taxes. Stop nigging. If you just go to the library you can pay yourself back for the time investment. Seriously.

Bump

Disregard this post it was a mistake

black user here, I don't work and the government doesn't give me anything, so you're not black.

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPing in a shill thread

You didn't enslave our African ancestors. Other africans did.

Also most white Americans are not colonial era so none of that applies to them

Lastly we descend from both slave and slave master. We are owed because of more recent events.

If we gave every nigger 5,000 dollars for resettlement in your motherland, would you actually go? or Would rather stop being a worthless fat niggger, try to integrate into society, stop having 6 children out of wedlock, and lose about 50 lbs.? What’s your choice. We’re so fucking done with you people.

I have horses I cannot force to drink water when it's like RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. Being good is so much easier than being bad. Good has far fewer penalties. I also teach but I find I cannot teach those who refuse to be taught.

>They have no right to complain about being taxed by a place they chose to become a part of.
They built the US dipshit, all your ancestors (hint not you) did was pick cotton and you think 153 years later they should pay people like you to sit on your ass as a default position? US was like 90% european with what like 7-10% nogs. Also you fucking sabotage the US voting system by continuing to vote in democrats just so you can sit on your ass. Few things other than trouble from you since the day the black slaves in the US were freed 153 years ago. Also it's pretty disgusting to see someone on welfare being that fucking obese, bet you're loaded up with fried chicken and watermelon non stop.

I need some of that chocolate love You Nubian Goddess.
PM me

Join my discord. I will show you the way.
/6uQzd9

>Lastly we descend from both slave and slave master. We are owed because of more recent events.
What are these more recent events? the ku klux clan who lynched about 4-5,000 niggers over an 80+ year period because they were tired of you comitting crime murder and rape and also not being repatriated back to africa? Give me a break. By that standard you should tax every working black person in the US till the hilt since they get that amount of black killings done very quickly in just a few major US cities.

Nice try. Frederick Douglass pulled his own sorry ass to literacy and became a living Giant. How much help do you think he received? There is a lesson to be learned within every Test. I admire Douglass, not you. The tribal politics of Africa are African and the only solution thereto will come from Africa. Africa also likes to drive animals to extinction so Mbutu can get 5 dollars for an elephant's canine tooth. Says a lot about Africa and nothing else.

are those your tiddies?

You're owed nothing but contempt.

Most white Americans came over as Ellis island immigrants after the US was already established, whereas we literally built the Capitol, and are directly related to the founding fathers.

Their embattled state should not embolden you. It should frighten you, dumbass.

How come the southern land owners didn't do any work then?

The government doesn't owe blacks anything their freedom was the payment.

Sir, this is a NEET board.

No the CIA ops that started in the 60's and ran through the 70's. Like I said I was born into a sabotaged community. Whites would not know what that is like they simply have no frame of reference.

>Most white Americans came over as Ellis island immigrants after the US was already established, whereas we literally built the Capitol, and are directly related to the founding fathers.
Actually no that's incredibly wrong. The US preferred european immigration almost exclusively and only accepted 250k immigrants till 1965. Contrary to popular belief most of the white americans are of lineage from the very high native birthrate of the settlers as they were populating the US landmass. Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
So again you're completely wrong. And still is not any excuse why they should pay by default for your sorry ass because of one of your ancestors picked cotton 153 years ago.

Directly related, Gollum? Have you any awareness of slavery in Spain, France, England, Holland, and Portugal? I guess not. You bleed ignorance. Being white is no different than being black; which one of us chose those chromes?

And there is NOTHING wrong with this woman. DAMN

>whitey destroyed our communities
Seems like you're doing a great job of that yourself.
Yeah it's the white mans fault that you choose to sit on your ass and pretend people need to pay you by default as if they owe you something. Way to destroy your own fucking argument. You could probably if you put in just a little effort into improving yourself and learning things in your sparetime (which you have 100% of), land some job fairly quickly. Especially the way affirmative action works. But instead you go pic related.

Your misspelling "own"

>1820

By that time we had already been in the Americas for 300 years

>Your misspelling "own"
Less than what 3-4% of white americans AT THE TIME owned slaves, and quite a few of those were jews. But today 100% of the americans that exist today 100% of them need to pay you specifically, for some of your ancestors picking cotton 153 years ago. Did you know white americans picked cotton after slavery ended? It didn't just pick itself you know.

When was the last time you walked a yard in their shoes, gumpling? Learn first, THEN express. You are doing it wrong.

No one gives a shit, head to the_donald larping cuck

ok so 180 years the few european immigrants to the US that were deliberately called for by the US government. 180 years they've been in the US, and they have to 100% of them pay you specifically for something that happened to your ancestors 153 years ago?
>When was the last time you walked a yard in their shoes, gumpling? Learn first, THEN express. You are doing it wrong.
Stop acting like a jackass don't get treated like one. I have no sympathy with niggers today complaining about their ancestors picking cotton 153 years ago and using that as an excuse to sit on their ass and say that 100% of the rest of americans should pay for all their shit.

The government pays us, because if they stop paying us it would destabilize the US and make it a very unsafe place to live for anybody. You are woefully ignorant to certain things but......that's just the way it is. If you don't want to pay taxes to the US gov. then leave and go home. Nobody forced you to be here or be apart of this

You are suffering logorrhea. So because the Euro slavemasters kicked your ancestral ass it's OK to keep beating the ashes of the dead horse of slavery you feel like you have a point to make? I feel sorry for you. I'm sorry. I feel sorry for you.

Where is your sympathy with the irish just for example, who worked 10x harder than any nigger picking cotton in the US EVER. Where are niggers feeling sorry for them at st. pattys day? Do you see them asking for reparations? Nah they go to work and then pay for your fucking shit. Because they're smart enough to know that you don't sit today and ask people of today for reparations for something that happened so long ago. That was part of building the US it was hard work and they did it just as everyone else did. There's no excuse for this lardass behaviour aswell as the insane criminal behaviour of niggers.
>The government pays us, because if they stop paying us it would destabilize the US and make it a very unsafe place to live for anybody.
See this is what it is about, it's a shakedown. Either pay the stupid niggers or they burn down their own neighbourghood. This isn't about slavery or anything this is about you finding some excuse why you don't have to lift a fucking finger. And all it would take if blacks would riot is that someone had enough steel in their spine to enforce deportation for violent black criminals rather than putting you in jail.

They have actual names, you know. That you feel free to slander them en masse says much more about you than them, you little figment of a cunt. Use their NAMES. SPEAK to THEM. Stop slandering if you wish peace.

>He still thinks this is solely about slavery
It's not even mostly about slavery, though that is pretty much where the story begins.

Fuck you nigger. About high time people stopped feeling sorry for you and your manipulative ways.

You have no idea that I don't have empathy with the Irish. Did you bother to ask whether I do prior to erupting your hyperbole? You expose yourself. I am SCOTTISH, by surname and DNA. I happen to know something about the Famine and the treatment Kelts received at Ellis Island and elsewhere. I just have no personal currency in this ancient preventable event. That falls on the English and the British aristocracy. Li'l Ole me just wants to go along and get along.

>It's not even mostly about slavery, though that is pretty much where the story begins.
I asked you to specify the more recent events here, and you didn't answer. Any excuse to not lift a finger that's what you're about, it's perfectly clear.
And if you want to talk about slavery, black on black slavery continued as late as mid 2000's in africa. Whereas it ended 153 years ago in the US the small amount it was. Black on black slavery is not a new things, who do you think Americans bought your ancestors from. That's right, other africans who had enslaved you and put you in chains and sold you to the highest bidder. You probably have this illusion that you were standing buttnaked in africa and white man came and took you and put you in chains, that's not even a little wrong that's completely false.
But yet you sit here today and not only ignore that but want someone else to pay who have no control over what happened in the past. And which you yourself are completely removed from.

You're ignorance of history is striking.

Deport where. What country would willing take in violent Americans?

Riots, no things would be far worse than that and the feds got a preview which is largely what prompted the CIA ops of the 60-80's, and in turn is why I ultimately get paid by you indirectly.

Now get some sleep so you can go to work, my bills aren't going to pay themselves.

Dumbass, I'm from IOWA freaking IOWA and RURAL IOWA at that. I am white as fuck. The difference between you and me is that The University of Iowa has endorsed my mind because they tested it. To what mental or cognitive tests have you submitted, trumpite?

I will fucking slap you Shamu you fucking hippopotamus.

>Didn't answer
>Can you read

Go back to that post

>Riots, no things would be far worse than that and the feds got a preview which is largely what prompted the CIA ops of the 60-80's, and in turn is why I ultimately get paid by you indirectly.
So in your own words, niggers act up and destroy things, cia intervenes, and this is why you need to get paid by 100% of american taxpayers that are working?
>Deport where. What country would willing take in violent Americans?
You honestly think nobody could figure out the logistics of that if they wanted to? I'm sure Liberia would take them for example in exchange for a little money in return. They would be right up violent niggers alley. But that's not the point.
The point is that you declare very clearly that you want to threaten with riots unless american taxpayers pay you so you can sit on your ass and do nothing, and all the slavery and bullshit is just yet another excuse for it. You played yourself.

>Great counter-argument
>Fabled white IQ

So, if A = B then B = A? If my cousin chooses to walk before a bus before I get there therefore I am obligated to do the same? I can't learn from bad examples? You are a toad.

The CIA fucked up Liberia. You have no knowledge of history. Are you educated?

>So, if A = B then B = A? If my cousin chooses to walk before a bus before I get there therefore I am obligated to do the same? I can't learn from bad examples? You are a toad.
When have americans not bent over backwards for these stupid niggers for 50 years. And all you get is a lardass sitting on welfare wanting to get paid by all american taxpayers and making excuses about slavery and other things for it.
>The CIA fucked up Liberia. You have no knowledge of history. Are you educated?
You should go watch the cannibal warlords of liberia. Expatriated african americans enslaved the local feral black population, the local population finally rebelled and lead to a civil war and rampant rape cannibalism etc. all done by black people. youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Americans did attempt to repatriate african americans, liberia was the attempt and it turned into a total shitshow.

Take pic of your black hand holding pol and date or your white/jewish

I wasn't even born yet, so how can I be held accountable. Attempt to remain logically consistent. I was born into an already sabotaged community. That's why you work for me. Don't get mad at me, get mad at the gov.

I would unironically smash that.
She is well past thicc, but the tits pass the gut and I bet that ass is nuts.

Also, you should get a job. I’ve been disabled for about a year (I’m white though, so I can’t get disability for another twelve months) and I would give anything to be capable of working.

I hate being dependent on my family, and government would t be much better. How can you even stand to look in the mirror?
No hate or rage; it would honestly be very beneficial to me to hear a good answer of how you can not want to die when you are so objectively useless.

I assume your question was rhetorical in nature. They demonstrate what they don't know, which is a marker for the fakemind they project.

>I wasn't even born yet, so how can I be held accountable.
BTFO yourself some more.

hoo boi

>Who do you think gave them the weapons and support to stage a successful coup, again there is alot you don't know.

Are you familiar with the black israelites?

Son, I am deeply sorry your life is unsatisfying.

What makes you think that my very similar life to yours satisfies me? I just know where to place blame, and your target ain't it. Wrong target.

nobody owes you shit, you baboon

Yea

If we can’t get rid of section 8, it should be restricted to pregnant married couples moving to another state. Ideally we could do away with institutional racism, but perhaps certain restrictions could trick leftists into supporting more effective versions of existing racist programs.

If face we meh+ i would fug the shit outta that. THICC

Just because I'm not a slave to some Jew doesn't make me useless, in fact it puts me on a level above most people I encounter on a daily basis.

>first video
>even if you think the FBI is making all this up

user, I...

As an aside, I don’t like this guys voice, but I fucking love how fast he talks. I can’t stand most videos submitted hero because their information bandwidth is low.

Yea. They are a misguided bunch, but there is compelling evidence that the Jews originated in Ethiopia. Actually there is more evidence supporting that than there is evidence of an Israeli origin.

>be black
>imagine developing and running a large artificial multi racial nation that floats on water or in the air
>handpick people who are able bodied, between ages 21 and 40 and genetically have low odds of committing crime to live there
>laws against stealing, rape and murder or else face immediate expulsion from the nation
>possibly include sections that experiment with both integration and segregation of races and genders to see which thrives the most
Would you live in my nation, Sup Forums?

>they dindunuffin.
Some niggers fresh from out of the US like charles taylor thought the liberian government was oppressive and wanted to overthrow unfair 'military regimes around africa' inspired probably by all the civil rights movement bullshit in the US. And started an insurrection against the liberian government. Do you really think white americans would want to sabotage a direct repatriation method for black americans in 1997 how fucking stupid are you. Many white americans would love nothing better than if liberia was stable so african americans could move to liberia and be happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo Go watch the video it literally starts with what you are describing.
>Just because I'm not a slave to some Jew doesn't make me useless, in fact it puts me on a level above most people I encounter on a daily basis.
You think you're superior because you're on welfare and threaten to riot and burn down your neighbourghood if you don't get your ebt and welfare? Man you are like a SUPER NEET.

Neither jews nor the Niggus is to blame for your sorry self. Visit a mirror sometime soon.

>slaves don’t require food or quarters, not to mention medical attention (when economic)
I really don’t want to advocate slavery, but the common view of slavery is very ignorant. They were given food, housing, and medical attention in order to keep them working.
Now we give it to them for nothing.
Objectively, for some citizens, slavery was a superior system. In general, I disagree with the concept of slavery.
I just don’t think it is universally wrong.

Only underrated for the digits. 6/10

You are a rube and a stupe. Special social curse, son. The Niggus knows cultural jargon that simply eludes you. Dumbass