My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia

What's Inko's story? What did she do before she had Izuki?
Was she a villain who managed to get out of the crime game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronostasis
youtube.com/watch?v=tYuaMcVd3-c
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/post/158154637970/bnha-novel-ii-chapter-5-part-1-aka-arm-wrestling
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/post/158313516715/bnha-novel-ii-chapter-5-part-2-aka-arm-wrestling
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/post/158669835240/bnha-novel-ii-chapter-5-part-3-final-aka
bakookies.tumblr.com/post/158757615604/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-no2
bakookies.tumblr.com/post/158869393714/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-no2
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This could've so much better if Izuku had the combined powers of his parents and had been able to throw fireballs.

why isn't his dad around

For the sake of tragi-comedy

because he's either the 3rd ranked hero or he's a superfamous hero abroad.
No way he's a normal salaryman or not plot relevant

Does anyone else think that Kirishima looks way better with his hair like this?

I think "attract small objects" and "breath fire" might have given him something more like pulling heat out of the surrounding area and shooting it as a laser.

Same reason as any other battle shounen protagonist's father: they need the dramatic reveal of them being super important.

Its funny this art came before we actually saw Kirishima with his hair messed up thanks to a fight. But I agree, he's very cute

Homemaker I guess? I imagine Izuku's dad makes bank or something if she can support him- their apartment is pretty small but they're not as poorfag as Uraraka.

Also wow, on-model Toga for once.

It doesn't matter who his biological father is.

All Might is his dad now.

I think I'm in love with Kirishima Eijirou

>The author's statement that Deku's father works abroad killed the theory that All for One is Deku's father
That was actually my favorite crazy theory.

Deku's dad is definitely gonna be fuckin fighting All Might for custody at this point.

I do find the weird fan headcanon shit where All Might hooks up with Inko kinda gross. That'd fuck me right up if I was Deku- seriously? My greatest idol hooking up with my mom?

>just as All Might was the symbol of peace, Inko was once a "symbol of evil"
>she was the most wanted criminal in japan, and perhaps all the world
>simply the rumor of her passing through a city could cause crime rates to spike so drastically anarchy would reign in the streets; all because villains would desperately hope to impress her and have her as an ally

he is, one of his test subject came out without a Quirk so he put all of his effort on the kid he made with a chick with ice powers

Here's the info on Overhaul's two named minions - was there another named minion I'm forgetting?

I wonder how Deku's dad looks like. What I don't understand is why he doesn't talk about him.

Chronostasis names implies he can stop or control time. But that's ridiculous for this universe.

Maybe Dabi is really Deku's half-brother and the Todoroki thing was just a ruse?

Yeah you'd have to limit it to something more reasonable like a bubble:^)

Last thread had some anons mention the quirkless arm wrestling tournament from the LN. The two last battles were Kirishima vs. Awase (Kirishima wins because of Bakugou's threats/"encouragement ") and Bakugou vs. Tetsutetsu (Tetsutetsu wins because Monoma used Juzo's quirk to rock the table).

The first one was Ojiro vs Shouda (the fat guy who got mindfucked). Ojiro loses instantly because Shouda has baby hands.
>Midoriya surmises that the loss could be due to Shouda having a faster top speed, and his baby-like hands, which could have caught Oijiro off-guard with how soft they were. Perhaps his soft baby-like hands and unassuming demeanor could also similarly catch villains off guard in an attack.

The next one was Shouji vs. Juzo. Shouji wins.
>The next match is between Honenuki and Shouji. As Midoriya and Tokoyami cheer Shouji on, Aoyama butts in. “If you win, I’ll lend you my laser lights ⭐”
>“No thanks,” The mouth on one of Shouji’s duplicated arms reply.

>(Kirishima wins because of Bakugou's threats/"encouragement ")
I thought that was funny
>"If you lose I will kill you"
>Kirishima wins
>"Thanks for the encouragement"
>Everybody else; "That was encouragement?"

Does Bakugou know about Kirishima's crush on him?

Hmm. I wonder how Sir knew what Overhaul's quirk was, when people NOT knowing what Overhaul's quirk was was the reason he got away with his crimes to begin with.

The third one is Kouda vs. Shishida (glasses beast). Kouda loses because Monoma yells that there's a bug, and then says:
>“Don’t be accusing me without evidence, it’s unbecoming that you would accuse me just because you lost! Ah man, how scary~ And now, I must head back for class!”
Please note that Monoma wasn't even participating and still cheated twice.

it's the other way around

>Please note that Monoma wasn't even participating and still cheated twice.
How can one boy be so perfect?

His Facebook page is covered in Scar fanart.

>Please note that Monoma wasn't even participating and still cheated twice.
Best boy.

he's such a little shit, it's great

I think that Kirishima is 100% aware of his crush on Bakugou, while Bakugou still doesn't have the emotional intelligence to recognize any emotion other than anger.

I wonder if there is anyway to overcome time limit quirks

Imagine if Monoma and AFO actually have the same quirk but Monoma just isn't skilled enough

>giving your partner a cold bag to cool his bits after fugs

Is this some obscure Japanese etiquette I've never heard of?

chronostasis hand on the left is different from the right.

>sero
forwhatpurpose.jpg

Why this pairing?

God damn that moment was so gay. I remember the hurricane of people who suddenly started to ship them. It was insane

I'd imagine you just keep using the quirk for the entire time limit, and it eventually increases by a bit. Even increasing it by a few seconds a week would be pretty good.

I want to see Todoroki fuck him up.

Yeah, if he ends up being able to use his quirk for a whole hour, he'd do pretty well.

Not the user, but honestly the pairing gained a bit of fanart form episode 4 for the stupidest reason. For that one moment where Bakugou was jumped to attack Deku and then Sero relied him back, and then catch him with one arm. That was it. That is all fujos needed. Make Bakugou look the slightest bit uke and you are set

Why would Todoroki do that? He has no reason to dislike Monoma.

stopping time in a bubble makes zero sense, if time stopping is going to be a thing than it is universal, otherwise you're simply "freezing" an area.

simply pausing someones time momentarily seems super boring, but his name implies "statis", not going forward or backward in time but a literal pause. i have afeeling this is goign to be a supremely disappointing ability

> Please note that Monoma wasn't even participating and still cheated twice.

Honestly, everyone on class A should have a reason to hate Monoma at this point. Its only fair, if he's so desperate to start a fight, his "opponents" should fight back

Ojiro is a bitch.

And his invisible waifu is a slut.

Im sure he would.

>i have afeeling this is goign to be a supremely disappointing ability

It has to be. Otherwise he is broken as shit and should be the leader.

He can probably completely stop time but the cooldown/drawback is so long it sucks dick.

Imagine if he could completely stop time but he has to fall asleep inversely to the amount of time he spent with time stopped with some sort of multiplier like 5x -60x the amount of time spent.

He runs the gym in viridian city.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronostasis
He can probably "slow-mo" 300' style like time and think as a normal person durin the fact.
His/her life is a quick time event.

I was hearing this song and watching this pic and suddenly i felt so sad, it was like one of them died after a comfy moment, wtf have you done to me Sup Forums. Is Camie dead? Will Ragdoll smile again? I don't want to be sad
youtube.com/watch?v=tYuaMcVd3-c

Not even allowed to win in a side story, maybe one day Tail man and Invisitits will get to do something cool

It's probably extremely gimped with silly conditions, like all the other powers in the series that would be completely broken if they didn't have limits on them.

Do we find out what Shouda's quirk is?

For what it's worth, the LN has this from Deku regarding Monoma:
>As Monoma exits the room, Midoriya muses reverently, “Monoma might just be someone of great talent…”
This is after Monoma organizes the whole tournament and somehow weasels out of taking part. By the way, the whole thing is over whether pork or beef will be for dinner because Monoma was bored and wanted to start shit.
>"Huuh? If we’re talking about nikujaga it has to be pork!” Actually, in Monoma’s heart, he doesn’t mind it either way, but he is intent on picking a fight and winning against class A. And he knows just who in class A to rile up in order to spark things off.
>“Ahhh, but if class A thinks it’s fine, let’s just forgo the rock paper scissors. So we get to choose. I can’t even imagine what beef nikujaga tastes like, but class A doesn’t mind, right? Bakugou-kun?”

I get the impression Ojiro operates under some sort of honor system that literally no one else does. Ectoplasm comments on it while they were working on super moves that Ojiro moves 'exactly how someone with a tail would', like he's been set into some stone-rote method he has yet to break out of and that permeates everything in his life.

I hate to admit it, but Monoma is an intelligent son of a bitch

His 'talent' is as a future Internet shitposter troll.

When is BnHA going full grimdark?

Undderate

No, just that he's surprisingly fast.

lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/post/158154637970/bnha-novel-ii-chapter-5-part-1-aka-arm-wrestling
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/post/158313516715/bnha-novel-ii-chapter-5-part-2-aka-arm-wrestling
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/post/158669835240/bnha-novel-ii-chapter-5-part-3-final-aka

that's what i thought, but then the quirk wouldn't....LOOK like anything. it would just be someone incredibly lithe and deliberate. an interesting quirk to have, not to see in action

It's like a memorial pic. Don't make me think awful things, user

>bakookies.tumblr.com/post/158757615604/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-no2
>bakookies.tumblr.com/post/158869393714/boku-no-hero-academia-light-novel-no2
Their "study date" was also full fujo bait. Honestly, a lot of people agree that this seems like a chaste date. Not to mention the fact that this "date" started because Kirishima choose Bakugou over Momo. I mean, who does that?

When Tokoyami interprets the mangas events

I think this comment by Mineta during the Bakugou vs Ochako fight .....basically sumarises Bakugou ...He's gay

Kek what a faggot, i know his eyelashes were telling us something

And then Aizawa basically shuts that train of thought, by simply saying that he's respecting her by not holding back. Come one, user, there probably are better reason to thinks he's gay (like his relationship with Kirishima) then a comment Mineta made

Its actually a scar

That whole thing with everyone hating Bakugou seemed like such bullshit.

There were like 5 girls in the tourney. Ibara and Mina won, Mei bullshited with Iida, but didn't they watch Momo get Shadow'd? Hell, Tokoyami did it twice because he beat Mina too.

That looks gay af

What would an Earth X/Kingdom Come version of the BnHA universe look like?

What would everyone look like if their quirks started becoming part of their biological structures?

>Tokoyami becomes full birb
>Todoroki always burning and frozen
>Aizawa goes blind but can daredevil sense things

what a faggot

It was another way for Hori to make everyone praise Bakugou for something

Is Hori a Bakufag?

I think it was more about how they thought Bakugou was torturing Ochako instead of ending the match quickly.

Well, it would make sense for him to have a gun at that point.

He virtually has "more time" to aim and take the shot. Or at least, to think who to shoot first.

Otherwise his quirk could just be a giorno giovanna (or that ugly dude from bleach) like type of thing. And induce that in people he touches. But it seems overused and not ranged. He would be a punchy guy if that was the case

I honestly don't see what's so gay about that chapter desu

He is actually.
But, he likes Deku too....and self-inserts as Mineta.

So is there any yuri with the girls or is it all among men in the manga?

I suppose.

It'd have been amusing to see TRIGGERED TODO vs a girl in the first round. Would he have shoved a mountain up her ass too?

Girls lust for cock. Only Denki and Mineta want pussy.

There is a drawbck to that attack right? It looks like it needs a big wind up and can avoided by getting close to him.

No it's not fuck you

I can't believe Sero is fucking dead

He's only done it like twice. I think it just drains alot

Todo's main weakness if close range shit, so yeah.

Todo's drawback is that if he uses too much of one side of his powers it negatively affects him.

Too much cold = he freezes.
Too much heat = he burns.

>Kirishima hated cowards who bullied others, thus did not understand the feelings they felt. However, even though he didn’t understand it is natural for people to end up feeling regret and wanting to mend their ways, he can’t blame them for feeling like this.
Kirishima is such a good person

Theres gay doujins
Staight orgy ones

But no yuri

Even Medabots pulled that shit.

When he did it in the exams against Aizawa he immediately started heating himself up.

Does the animation for the anime always stay good?

Is there some fucking limit he has or can he spam fire and ice all day long with no limit?

>invert Sir and Overhaul's outfit's color
>get Overhaul and Sir's outfit

Knowing deku he'd probably try to hook them up so he could have all night around more

Also can we talk about how cute it is that all might's contact for deku is midoriya my boy

>engine boost quirk
>no turning or direction control

What a shit quirk
It's like getting a green lantern ring but you can only make 5 things with it.

Why is Bakugou such a scaredy cat, victim, and a crybaby?

It's like HE'S supposed to be the main girl