So why don't you find your future wife at a club, user?

So why don't you find your future wife at a club, user?

>80% of the girls who go to these things are in-shape and cute.

>It's easy as fuck to approach and talk to these women, considering there's a mutual interest to engage in

>A bit of the women there are perfectly fine college educated women who are just dancing with their girls

Real shit. You could easily find your future wife there, and I'm not even joking. Oh, and unlike bullshit dating sites, you INSTANTLY can get a girl's number & results.

I'm gonna go to a Latin club and find me a latina wife bros.

Aaaaaand, they've fucked entire marine battalions before they graduated from high school. Oh GOODY.

Fuck you kike.

I've been to a club kiddo. In the club, there were a few - like probably FOUR - girls who were turbo sluts, out of the entire place of people just dancing with their girlfriends and shit.

Also it's funny, like a lot of the guys were just at the bar bobbing their head up & down as they were looking down on their phones. So, the door is wide open for you when you're inside there

Nah and get slapped with a rape charge because I'm not a 9/10 and dared say a word to them? Fuck that.

>Only whores go to clubs! Whores who fucked a lot of men!
>Why can't I get laid whaaaa
pol in a nutshell.

Imagine walking on eggshells and being afraid of getting rape charges to a point of being scared to talk to a girl your whole life. Why do you impose such a cruel torture on yourself?

Find a girl in church or at the library you fucking idiot

Honest question. How do you approach girls at these places?
The music is so loud and the girls, at least the ones that don't seem like turbo sluts kinda keep in packs.

It's expensive and stuff

Just walk up and grab them by their hair, yell at them. "I am now your god, you will need before my seed". Then shive your fingers down her throat while simultaneously grinding against her hip. Works every time

Not virgeen

Thanks user. I just started going out again and was worried about it. You're a true friend.

Ask them if they can pull plough over many hectares. They'll think you're a Russian billionaire.
Make sure to wear an addidas track suit to help you maintain the illusion of success.

this

>A bit of the women there are perfectly fine college educated women who are just dancing with their girls

Why the fuck would you want an indoctrinated woman? Waste of time. Women exist to support men...find one that knows how to run a homestead and not a useless liberal arts degree and a chip on her shoulder.

Maybe get a life and your general confidence and bantz will come. Not even trolling.

>fucking a girl who had a drink
>staying out of prison for rape
Pick one.

To answer OP - don’t do it unless the girls are 18 or under. Even still, and with protection, you risk getting herpes/HPV from a club slut. Wait til a CRISPR treatment is available

Who said I lack any of those?
How do I bantz with them if the music is so fucking loud I can't hear them or vice versa?

Body language. And loud, short pinpoint statenents. Also face and upper body above 7/10.

Because I'd rather not take my chances. I'm not worthy of a woman. When I look in the mirror I see an unattractive man, and attempting anything that could be constructed as romantic or sexual is asking for a death sentence.

The thing is, the majority of hooking up is between people who have already met outside the club. What that Australian guy is trying to tell you is that you need to get your social life to the point where you meet Club girls before you go to the club, then take them there.

I guess I'll have to work on my body language a bit.
But I guess pulling women at dance clubs just increases the chances of finding a crazy girl. Just the way it is...

>Finding love in the club

Not even fucking once.

Majority of the girls you meet in there are already in a completely different mindset. They're with their fucking chickenhead friends and they're all acting like sluts (or at least putting on a convincing slut act) to attract Chads.

Even if she has a BF, she'll slut it up for the night and go back to her bitch of a man and not think fucking twice of it because her friends will reassure her that she's not a terrible person.

tl;dr feel free to party with and fuck sluts out of the club, but actually wife one? Fuck that.

You could always find your future wife "online"

im a hapa
where can i get women

Biocunts will soon be obsolete due to artificial wombs and sexbots.

Likewise, 80% or more of those women have no commitment to celibacy until marriage. That is not an environment that encourages chastity, so I would look from within the population of a church, or off-shoot groups associated with a church.

yes good goy dont have any mothers anymore

OP is more likely to need PrEP