Why are Americans so demonized by the rest of the world...

Why are Americans so demonized by the rest of the world? I'll never understand it after we help everyone else but ourselves..

>after we help everyone else but ourselves
Answered your own question

Because our government is in their shit.

its because we are inferior. You see the world revolves its energy force around how many niggas, mudslimes, latinos, latinas, LGBTQUIPPPILKDNKSIDNS etc... you got around you. Now a recent turn of events in america is that da evil white man is now starting to blame all they problems on these innocent good hearted groups of people and thus the life energy in america is plummeting. im just surprised our sista in the pic didnt try and off that evil white man she would have been a queen n shit

I love that image.

sage for shit thread

yep

By everyone you mean israel?

I hate these types of images, they make me feel uncomfortable for some reason. Got any more?

You made this thread yesterday.

Europoors are faggots

This has got to be bait

Probably because everything that comes out of their mouths just sounds so stupid.

I dare this bitch to grab my gun. I'd love the excuse.

That's NYPD and with that holster you can't just grab it from the back like that

Leaf in Ireland here.
It is mostly because Europeans are faggots. I can't go one day at work without hearing multiple smug jokes or comments about Donald Trump. The ironic part is most people from the USA couldn't even name the leader of Ireland, because they don't even think about a country this small and insignificant on the global stage. They would also probably laugh if they found out he is a literal gay poo in the loo.

with great power comes great cucking

>The ironic part is most people from the USA couldn't even name the leader of Ireland

That's true. We really don't think about other countries at all, especially allies.

Europeans are just mad that they can't walk around with guns. All they can do is duck when kebabs with Ak's open fire on them...

Bait harder, mutt
sage

>open carrying in fucking Manhattan

Is she scared of cops and security guards now?

It goes back to our very creation.
World politics has been shaping everything for hundreds of years. Part of our success during the Revolution was because we chose post world war Britain to pick a fight with. They had just finished fighting colonial wars against the French and Spanish in South East Asia, India, Africa, Europe, and North America.

The most important thing to take away from the birth of America is the simultaneous beginning of the slow death of European monarchy. We proved to the world that there were other ways. The French Revolution and Napoleon cemented this. The decline of the major European powers due to colonial issues allowed the seeds of self governance to take root.
During the 1800s you saw a great upheaval of the traditional European Monarchies, and military strategy and technology. Beginning in the late 1800s and early 1900s you can see a few major events happening. This was bookended by the creation of the German Empire in 1871; and the fall of the Russian nobility in 1917. This period was capped with World War One.
This time period also saw the birth and success of self governance in the form of the United States. It was many small States federated into a republic. One that was formed by the people, for the people, and everyone got a say. A tantalizing prospect to those that had lived for centuries under a rigid monarchy. And what's more, this great experiment not only survived, but thrived. It spanned a continent and lands over seas. It went toe to toe with regional powers and one. And it could project power overseas. And had a strong, robust economy.
And then World War One happened. No longer were armies made up of professional soldiers and conscripts. Armies were made up of volunteers looking to fight for their countries. Nationalism was at an all time high. Even the United States joined the fray and hung out with the big dogs. And when the dust settled, Monarchies was dead.

Europe hates us because we destroyed their governments.

Just like how all those citizens fought back in Vegas right? Even with all the guns amerifats are pussies.

Let me guess, you were under 13 years old when the Iraq war happened.

Sage for shithole thread. But lol at her being from England and having “weapons training.”

The most uncomfortable thing about it to me is I remember first seeing that image when I was like 15 on Sup Forums or where ever . I remember judging it as pathetic, or even just brushing it off like any other image I would see online, but I was no stranger to birthdays or other typically important life events ending up this way for me over time. I'm now 23, 3 years ahead of the dude in this picture at that time. It's harrowing.

Kill yourself. Youre not a true American

That picture is many years old.
I'm pretty sure this is a slide thread.
Sage

reminder richard dawkins literally invented memes

>I could have disarmed this dude
LMFAO

I wish she would have tried.

Same. It's pretty likely that the person is a police officer.

Why do zombies attack humans? Because they are different. Why do diseases spread? To propagate. The diseases are simply acting as their nature leads them to, and there is but one true answer to it: Cure the disease, not treat the symptoms.

The disease is mindlessness, friend. With our actions we sculpt the statue. Our actions shape the actions of the sculptors who come after us. Observe yourself truly (beyond the sublime subtleties of ego), shape yourself mindfully. Let this be echoed by those who come after you.

Iktf

>Disarmed him
>Fired all rounds

Whats even more funny is when most brits think every gun is a machine gun .kek

u wot mate

It was a no gun zone lol

>Pulling a gun out a 3-point locking holster

hahah I remember this idiot

what is a retention holster Alex?

fake news

It's a cop too

>faggy 'only we know the truth' nonsense
>epic upvote mic drop

Now post the one about how Sup Forums is a hurtbox instead of a hugbox so I can cringe even harder

Le

We'd btfo your country in a war overnight. You leafs are the real pussies. Trump should annex you

I would have loved to see this kike try and take that gun.

> enlgand
> manhettain
> obviously has wealth
> bourgeois scarf
> larps as tought guy
> smug af
SEEMS FITTING

They hate us cause they anus.

honestly i don't see any problems.

always remember the power you have :)

I turn 30 this year and im heading overseas with my girlfriend for it. Ive framed it as me wanting to go and act degenerate etc but in reality its because over time my group of friends has gotten smaller and smaller. I cant bare to try and have some sort of celebration which will inevitably end up being a fizzer and feeling like shit for it. So i will go to thailand and smoke cigars and go to ping pong shows and perhaps engineer a fight with my gf so i can sneak off and fuck a teenage ladyboy.

Me too. The holster is desinged the way that you cant pull the gun out in an angle.

Happy Birthday, Ausbro.

I'm 36 my man. It doesn't get better. You're here forever.

on my 30th, i puked in a nonworking toilet in the attic of a garage.

>you have a problem americans!
>liberal cunt from england

Kek

Stupid cunt
Good luck trying to remove the gun from that Safariland holster. It is equipped with SLS and what looks like ALS as well to avoid precisely this scenario.

Dude, if every other country hates your guts, it is probably time to realise that America isn't as nice as your dad taught you

ok so i totally get how nonamericans hate america
y tho

I just hope that when i finally upload my consciousness to Sup Forums i get the oldfag avatar i rightly deserve.

i saw a man call a sink "opulent" today
it kind of made me wretch in anger

i rly hope i get a 40,000 page document on my deathbed of all my posts. and i have to edit it.

This. People think of americans and they directly think of american media, policies, etc.
Still, I'd say people from the outside are starting to idealize the US more and more while people inside the US are shitting on it (or that's the impression).

You start wars for Israel, topple democratically elected Governments and your stupid, stupid population thinks you're doing it to 'help people'. The only thing you're helping is the long-term survival and expansion of Israel you retards.

That bitch is retarded, she would be in bodybag before she even gets that clasp undone.

These types of people are utterly baffled by the fact that their shame-tactics never seem to work on us.

>Every other country uses the metric system, don't you feel silly?
>Every other country has gun control, don't you feel silly?
>Every other country has universal healthcare, don't you feel silly?

Then they get genuinely frustrated when the answer comes back negative. We don't, in fact, worry about what everyone else is doing, or thinks of us.

They hate us because they ain't us. The decline of Europe is accelerating almost as fast as we are soaring to new heights.

america is only a problem for americans.

You shrimp dicked piss heads sure do try your best to get here by the millions! Who the fuck is trying to get into that toilet you call a nation?

>everyone
OK America...

>soaring to new heights
What bubble are you living in? You are going to get balkanised this century.

relax. bannon didn't pay you enough to post that aggressively. :)

>"only partially weapons trained"
>translation: "I have held a gun once and may have actually fired it"

If this idiotic cunt so much as touched that cop's gun, her face would be smashed into the floor in about two seconds.

I can't even focus on what this thread is about because I want to kick this smug bitch in her smug fucking face so much.

Does she expect people not to notice that the man standing in front of her is a police officer?

>ALS
Just
Try
To
Take
It,
Cunt

Retch.

Jokes on you faggot, I AM Steve Bannon

Then use that money to buy an iron, Rumpleshirtskin

So you know how locals tend to know more about how to get something done than the government?
And how the federal government is even more crude when trying to solve a local issue, because it doesn't actually affect them so there isn't an incentive to do it right?
Now remember that the US has nukes, two giant moats called oceans, and military that spends about as much as the rest of the world combined. We are effectively invincible to existential threats. So pretty much all efforts beyond the america's are efforts of choice. And when we, not local actors supported by us but us alone, act we tend to fuck up and approach things as crudely as possible. And then people resent us for it we crudely fucked around in their locale.
It's not the only reason but it's an important one.