Rokka no yuusha

What went wrong Sup Forums? Why is opm and overlord getting season twos and this isn't...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because a fucking fig singlehandedly ruins the OTP to end all OTPs.

Sage

>Somewhere on Sup Forums there is still that one user who thought the fog was made from millions of small swords

Didn't sell well. Buy the LN.

It went full retard.

You can't go full retard.

Pacing was shite

I fucking swear I believed that user who said that the fog was made from literal millions of small swords. In the end I'm glad I believed him because then I was double surprised to see the real twist.
In my opinion, the pace was too slow for a single arc and it was full of QUALITY. I didn't mind it though. I was also surprised studio Passione made a 1:1 adaptation after the RailWars fiasco.

Strongest flop in the world.

Plot goes to shit after the MC starts to want to murder Fremy

Nips have shit taste and didn't like it. Go figure?

how does it end? translations stop in the middle of volume 5

I believe till the very end.
Why would someone just go on the internet and lie?

Even the Saint of Melons wasn't enough to keep me watching.

It felt like a bait-and-switch to me.
I was promised adventure and demon-slaying and some sort of epic final showdown vs. the big bad devil king, but it turned into a drawn-out Scooby Doo mystery that had nothing to do with the central plot.
If they advertised it as such from the very start, I would've accepted it a lot better.

Fremy best grill

I liked it how the story went to shit at the very start instead of your typical adventure story

Because it had Rokka no Sales.

Do you really want a second season if you have to stare at this the whole time?

>What went wrong Sup Forums?
Too dragged out for the average anime watcher

I didn't watch when it aired. What does this mean?

I'm not stupid enough to judge books by their cover so it wasn't much of a surprise.

Someone translate the LN please.

Did someone say Fremy was best girl?

Show would have been much better if this would have played after she showed up and the reveal at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc

That was probably the most relevant thing I've ever done on Sup Forums.

You bunch wouldn't be complaining at all if Rolonia was a cute girl.

I enjoyed it from start to finish and it was my favorite show that season. How it flopped that hard is beyond me, the only reason I can think of is that it wasn't flashy enough for people.

This.

Almost the same, but Sore ga Seiyuu beat it out as my #1 that season. I was so interested in the show I even caved in and started reading the novels halfway through it.

Kinda bummed because part 2 and 3 are much more exciting and would have been great to see animated.

It wasnt bad, but the "OMFG WHO DID DIS?" discussion episodes were boring as fuck because of the pacing, that and the final revelation that was pulled out of nowhere killed the series.

You cant grab a series with high expectations of combat and action and turn it into a detective/suspense-wannabe series extending said scenes for episodes and episodes.
They made an experiment and it flopped.

The Saint of Six Flower is alive and currently mummified + now within the hands of the Demon God.

Demon God is waiting on Adlet's arrival for their revival to trigger.

You are now caught up in the story that will not get a Season 2.

It was retarded but I thought it might just be possible for a light novel.

why do people like this show? It was a massive waste of potential, the entire story was figuring out some stupid fucking mystery. On top of that, they threw some stupid fucking monkey wrench in the middle of it to say "HA, bet you weren't expecting that one."

I was expecting something to happen in the show but literally nothing did. If the mystery parts were well written I wouldn't have minded but it was a huge cop out.

The characters had really nice dialogue with eachother and were properly fleshed out. While the protagonist was basically redhead Batman with similar levels of bullshit, slow pace building up to his actions made them feel worth it since there was actual time invested rather than stuff coming out of nowhere. Not only that, but it also held a clear focus and didn't try to fit in more than it could handle, instead choosing to focus the series on the introductions of the characters and the mystery rather than moving through all that just for the sake of more fights or whatever.

This. I actually liked how well they introduced the characters. The mystery led to a lot of interactions that allowed us to understand the characters a lot better and what their motives are.

Terrible writing and flopped so hard the producer had to apologize.

>Mad House - Overlord, One Punch Man
>Passione - Rokka no Yusha
Learn the difference Idiot

America is so fucked

No.

No idea, most of the people bitching in this thread just have bad taste.

>BUT I WAS PROMISED ADVENTURE AND FIGHTING
There was plenty of fighting, the real reason you fags didn't like it was because it actually attempted to be different and weebs are autistic and like the same rehashed plots over and over

too good for otaku

Because it didn't sell.