Țepeș

Just 20 years ago you could sing this and everyone liked it, nobody would think that it's wrong, because Political Correctness wasn't anything.

In 20 years from now, will Political Correctness disappear?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckRBEiU06qc

I can't make a translation that actually rhymes.

In a century way back
When pagans had no borders
A knight was born under the sun
A knight with a great fury

Fury on the pagans who
Pillaged and killed on their path
Subjugating fortresses, land and people
That Christians put in their way

Knight without fear
Feasting with blood in his cup
Knight with a cross in hand
Knight with a long spike!

Spike for those who
Amidst screams, flames and smoke
Were desecrating Christianity
Burning...

Într-un veac ce e foarte departe,
Când păgânii nu aveau hotare,
S-a născut un cavaler, sub soare,
Un cavaler c-o mare suparare.

Supărare pe păgânii care,
Jefuind şi ucigând în cale,
Cucereau cetăţi, pamânt, popoare,
Ce creştinii le puneau în cale.

Cavaler, fără de teamă,
La ospăţ cu sânge-n cană
Cavaler, cu crucea-n mână,
Cavaler cu-o ţeapă lunga!

Cavaler, fără de teamă,
La ospăţ cu sânge-n cană
Cavaler, cu crucea-n mână,
Cavaler cu-o ţeapă lunga!

Ţeapă pentru cei care,
În urlete, flăcări şi fum,
Batjocoreau creştinătatea,
Arzând...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Târgovişte
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tdsJ1zw6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, is Vlad Tepes a cultural icon for romanians?

>anti-Pagan ((((((((((song))))))))))

How did his nickname, Dracula, ever become associated with vampires, anyhow? Did Bram Stoker just randomly decide that Vlad, as the character Dracula, would be a vampire, or was there a compelling reason for choosing his likeness as the premier literary and cinematic vampire? Also, the best version of the Dracula movies is Nosferatu, I think.

He has been rumored to drink peoples blood

Dracula is actually a hungarian meme to troll Vlad and discredit him so that the pope won't send military aid to help him fight the ottomans. Btw, he was backstabbed by hungarians.

Thank God for political correctness making historical revisionism a forbidden fruit.

Thank God for Sup Forums for helping to rediscover the besmeared ancestors of Europe.

We couldn't be in a better position for a counter cultural push back against the egalitarian, anti-Christian and anti-White establishment.

I'm glad other people think this way. Godspeed Hans.

I hope so. Most countries today need a Vlad Tepes to save them.

Political correctness is not popular with many so yeah, hopefully it's going away. It's practically in it's first dawns of decay.

You are translating it word by word, the English version could be better. But it is pretty politically correct as it flings dirt at "pagans" by asserting this word to the Ottomans, in a way sullying the reputation of the Heathen European traditions.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnQ2m-lqNTw

Hearken, here cometh the Mother of the Woods

I have looked to see the moon rising
And I saw the Mother of the Woods drawing closer
Like a neighing mare
Like a sow gasping for air
And as she came, she grasped me with her mouth
Hurled me to the ground
Made me quiver in fear (literary: she hath tucked fear into my body; romanian phrase)
My blood she hath sucketh
My bones she hath squasheth
In a stake made of shirts (dunno what they meant by this) she hath wrappeth me in
Across the road she hath flung me
From human, turned me unhuman

My attempt to a translation, I tried to preserve the archaic motive and to translate it into English. The lyrics and atmosphere are based on Romanian superstitions and mythology.

Too bad OP's song has some sly judeo-christian propaganda in it.

hey romanbro, spent two weeks in Transylvania last year, most romanians seemed to be pretty based
also I just saw a few gypsies, I guess most of them already entered western europe

I see the mistake now, the present perfect doesn't have the -eth suffix for the second verb. So it's "squashed" and "wrapped", I think. I want a Bong to point me to my mistakes.

Backstabbed by the Hungarians, you say? What was the motive for wanting the Ottomans to succeed?

>>anti-Pagan ((((((((((song))))))))))
Pagan in the context of Țepeș means Mooslime, Turkroach, if you want more precision.

Christian =/= Juden

thats a post WW2 myth. anglosphere felt bad for jews and jews syphoned christianity and whittled it down in the west.

true christianity is Charlemagne, Vlad Tepes, Joan of Arc.

Resurrect Christendom, Destroy Nihilist Europe

>judeo

I'm Greek, but Vlad is definitely in my top 3 most favorite historical figures. Not for the vampire meme either

>But it is pretty politically correct as it flings dirt at "pagans" by asserting this word to the Ottomans, in a way sullying the reputation of the Heathen European traditions.
I'm an old fag, 42. When I was a kid, the term used for Turkroaches in all literature was "pagan". Nobody would say Muslim, I didn't know what that was.

He's simplifying it. The merchants in Brasov, Sibiu and other frontier based economic centers did not want Vlad to wage war with the Ottomans because the turk trade through Wallachia and across the Carpathians was their best source of income. Vlad repeatedly asked them to help him by lowering taxes on wallachian goods or sending monetary aid but they refused so he sent punitive expeditions there (actually into Transylvania) and repeatedly destroyed villages and killed the traitors (that also kept throne pretenders inside their cities), with Matthias Corvinus' acceptance because they were friends, Țepeș was one of the few who fought to bring him to the throne when he was young. Fast forward this a few good years and the merchants have sent vampire stories and genocide stories all over Europe (because Guttenberg's press was already a thing) and they managed with letters and petitions to convince Corvinus that Țepeș wasasking for Hungarian military troops to join the Ottomans against christians so he had Țepeș imprisoned for a very long time until it was too late.

woops, wrong flag

>Vlad Țepeș
>not his saint cousin
fucking Vladboos

I don't have a song about Stefan cel Mare. Pity he isn't as famous as Vlad. But Vlad wouldn't be famous either if it weren't for the vampire book, so...

>5 years younger than my father

H-Have we become western already? Since when are you posting here? 2004?

It's the same all over Europe, so as to stigmatise heathenry and the Old European traditions. Notice how the god Perkūnas has become the Finnish swear word "perkele" with the arrival of christianity to Finland.

It hails from Levant, its core is Jewish and it stems from the Old Testament. Only the New Testament has drifted away from the Jewish teachings. The fact that the Jews hate the Christians it doesn't make it not Jewish in origin. To pull off a strawman, if I hate myself this doesn't make me not myself.

>"true" Christendom is defined by your own empirical judgment

What? Who would even complain against something like this?
>the Hunyadis were Romanians
>the Eternal Hun betrayed our great hero, Vlad Tepes
simply ebin

so ebin

>Too bad OP's song has some sly judeo-christian propaganda in it.

Probably because it is a song about a Christian defending his home from heathen barbarians.

I am not sure what your Pagan goals are. Are you gonna abstain from honoring your Ancestor because he was Christian?

Don't mind the armchair nationalists, they need a scapegoat. Like burgers and Iran or Palestine.

Hopefully. For now we have to stick with less offensive songs like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

>H-Have we become western already? Since when are you posting here? 2004?
I'm an IT oldfag, suffice to say I'm on the internet since the beginning. I've even connected to BBS, Fidonet ancient sorcery, that.

On Sup Forums for a few years. It thought it was stupid before. Now I'm addicted, you can't go back from the red pill.

I have regurgitated the red pill, pretty much. When I got here at 14 I was pretty hyped of being part of some sort of esoterical online reactionary organisation, but now I have admitted that things are pretty much done for and Sup Forums is done for since november 2016. I come here not for political talk, but for metaphysical and /r9k/-ish talk since /r9k/ has been butchered by the /soc/fags as well.

I'm not honoring anybody, I would just be able to appreciate it, there's nothing to "honor". Your world view is way too romanticised if you speak of "honoring". The Muslims weren't "heathen". Stop soiling this word (Heiden, hedensk), and, if you like bandying about "honoring", then practice what you preach. Alaric, Genseric, Himmler - Germanic leaders.

>It hails from Levant, its core is Jewish and it stems from the Old Testament.

But what we consider today as "Western" has its foundations in the Hebrew and Greek traditions. We have the spiritual legacy of the Hebrews and the Greeks intellectuals.

I don't believe in the Gods of the ancient Greeks, but I'm pretty glad they didn't let the Persians invade. Thank Zeus for that, if you want to. Vlad didn't let the Moslems invade (another Hebrew originated religion by the way) and I'll thank God for that.

>Hebrew

No, it has its roots in the late Middle Ages. Our civilisation has its cultural roots in the Renaissance, and our European/Western culture is different from the Greek/Roman one, in so far as it has a Germanic origin. The birth place, the cradle of the Modern West is the Götaland/Jutland/Schleswig area - where the Germanic people hail from.

The Germanic peoples were those to graft onto the ruins of the Roman and Greek empires once they have begun dawdling and slowly dying out.

I think Michael the brave is their national hero.

romania has leftists?

>The Muslims weren't "heathen".
Since they're still not accepting God, they still are heathens.

>Stop soiling this word (Heiden, hedensk), and, if you like bandying about "honoring", then practice what you preach. Alaric, Genseric, Himmler - Germanic leaders.
I try my best to raise awareness for my Frankish ancestors in RL, Pagan and Christian. And I'll always honor the Irish apostles who helped them see God.

Romania has the corrupt party with different branches that they say are different parties

I disagree and I don't want to drag this out since it's already OT. I see the Romans and the Germanic tribes as secondary influence. But you mention the Renaissance which is a stable enough time for the Church to rediscover and build on those old Greek texts. And I don't like this use of the word rediscover in strictly that period, because they had been busy building a system of education upon it until finally someone like Charlemagne came along to help them.

I guess we don't agree about our past, but I hope we both agree we don't want to march the West into the NWO.

fake hero

as a young prince kid he was raised in ottoman palace in istanbul

then sent to romania to rule it for the sultan

he rejected to pay taxes

surprise attacked small ottoman troops located in romania and defeated them

sultan came with main ottoman army and literally destroyed rebel army

according to anti-ottoman sources this coward left his rank and fled to hungary

according to neutral sources he was captured by ottomans and beheaded and his head was displayed for day on the walls of istanbul

but one thing is sure: entire romania remained ottoman vassal state for the next 400 years

balkan slaves desperately needed a folk hero under ottoman control and they made this incompetent coward a fake hero just because he managed to defeat small ottoman troops in a surprise attack. pathetic

>daily reminder that vlad was a Hungarian vassal
>daily reminder Romania created as a Hungarian colony
Even the most basest thing Romania has ever done had Huns overseeing the whole thing.

Vlad pretty much made killing Muslims an art.

Vlad's Nickname was "Dracula" which means "LITTLE DRAGON" in Romanian. Hid father's nickname was "Dracul" which simply meant "Dragon" or "The Dragon". Vlad the younger hated Muslims, especially Turkish muslims with a passion, as they were to blame for toppling his father from power as well as his death. Little Dragon's particular nasty and painful way of killing prisoners of war (a wooden stake placed in the ground and the victim would be put on the stake anus first, which allowed the body's own weight to slowly and agonizingly drive said body down the stake) Bram Stoker took the parts he wanted and wrote what we all know as THE VAMPIRE OF ALL VAMPIRE books..Using the Vlad's own story as the basis. I've always loved the fact that Vlad's real name to friend and Fow alike has always been "LITTLE DRAGON" or if you prefer; DRACULA

Vlad's father used the term Dracul because he was invited into the Anti-Muslim Christian military Order, called the Order of the Dragon. It was created by the king of Hungary, Sigmund, and other Hungarian and Croatian nobles.
Pic related is the symbol of the order. A eurobors dragon.

>Vlad was a Hungarian vassal
>hun education

>Dracula means little dragon in romanian
who lied to you user

This. Every former vassal nation needs someone to cling onto.

I hate every kind of forced international cohesion, EU, NATO, you call it. I support the SAA, Iran and Houthi but in the same time I hate nationalism, fascism, or liberalism too. Or any other post-1848 ideology.

Dude. Why are you saying he wasn't? Mathias literally sent Vlad into Wallachia with an army to retake the territory under Hungarian vassalage.

If the right wing take power in Europe then it will be politically correct to deport every immigrant and build concentration camps for political enemies.

And the funniest part - these merchants were of german origin. Gercucks, sucking mudshit cocks since...

There is also a story about mehmets emissaries who came to collect tribute. Since they considered themselves superior to him because they were representing sultan, they refused to take down their caps in front of him. So he granted them with lifelong privilege of keeping caps on their heads in his presencence... and ordered his servants to nail the caps to their heads.

Anyway, most of the "horror" stories about him were completely normal things in wars in middle ages and all "cool" intrigues between hungary, moldovia, wallachia, transylvania and ottoman empire were cookie cutter medieval game of thrones. Afaik in the end he even got Corvinus to fight ottomans with him when he renounced orthodoxy and accepted him as his sovereign.

>Never heard of Stephen III of Moldavia

look up Vaslui 1475 by Harmăsar.

So what about that whole Târgoviște thing? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Târgovişte doesn't quite sound like "literally destroyed the rebel army lmao"

>Vaslui 1475 by Harmăsar.
Posting for folk metal win
>Cut the pagans!
Pagans means the Turks, as I explained.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tdsJ1zw6I

Just a clarification on the usage of păgân in Romanian.

Ever since the middle ages it lost its original meaning as actual paganism and instead ended up mostly being used to refer to turks and muslims.

thank you vlad for stopping the orc hordes back than !

Name picked roughly at random because its in the right geographical area and it sounds spooky enough and was told that Vlad was a spooky guy.

You can't sing that now?
I'm pretty sure one could sing that over here and no one would care unless perhaps if you were in the presence of some pagan larpers.
Didn't vladdy kill Muslims though or back then did they just call all non Christians pagan?

Nobody this it's wrong today, user. I don't know in which part of Romania you live, but I haven't ment 1 person in my life with the typical PC mindset. I don't know if this is even a thing here

I only dream for a new Tepes who will burn down all the mudslims and pagans once again

Thank you based romanians

>roach forgot when his great great grandfather was hangin' on a spiky boi with his faggot baklava lovers