What did you think of this scene?

What did you think of this scene?

Just fuck already

cute

that haruhi is a masterpiece

Kyon, what the fuck do you want?

Hand is way too big.

That jumping to this scene from the previous scene is game-breakingly anti-climactic.

Kyon needs to tell the rest of the fucking story already.

It was worth three hours

Is that Waver?

Annoying bitch, I would have killed her in her sleep.

I legit just finished watching the movie and the 2 seasons, who the fuck is stalking me.
Also being Yuki is pure sufferung i want to hold her and be there for her

I thought it was sweet. Kyon has really grown up and just accepted that the brigade is important to him. I love it.

Do yourself a favor; don't watch Yuki-chan.

Yuki got what she deserved. She did all that work, set everything up, made a huge gamble, just to waste it in the end by just sitting there reading. No wonder he did not want to join.

Non-cannon spinoff Yuki-chan is best Yuki, with her, ya know, having an actual personality.

Yuki-chan was great, loved it all the way till they got to the top of the mountain. Then original Yuki showed up and shat all over everything, with her dumb boring self.

If you haven't read them, read the novels.

Yuki-chan Yuki is a boring abomination. She might be the worst romantic comedy heroine ever.

Normal good-writing Yuki is a miracle of the universe.

As far as I understand she wanted to give the final choice to Kyon, but can you really blame her for wanting to live a normal life after 595 Y E A R S O F S U M M E R
Just imagine living that over and over hoping for the loop to end, I was going crazy until Ep 4 happend

Normal Yuki is a snore fest, just put a book in a corner and it will be like she really existed.

Yuki-chan brought out Asakura and more Tsuruya, show was a fine RomCom until after the mountain arc, then it was freaking terrible. The ending is one of the dumbest things i have ever seen.

>As far as I understand she wanted to give the final choice to Kyon

Which is totally fine, but she did all this effort, took such a huge risk to give herself and Kyon a "normal" life, and then...just sat there. He ran off and put all the pieces together, and Yuki sat there. I mean, she could have at least, done *something*

> live a normal life after 595 Y E A R S O F S U M M E R

Hmm, maybe she should have done something to stop it, instead of sitting there. All that arc did was make me dislike Yuki more. You could have stopped it Yuki. You risked everything to build a new world, but you sat on your ass for 595 years while this one looped.

I'm a complete newfag to the series so I don't know why she didn't stop it, the excuse that her duty was only to observe only to then change the world is beyond me atm.
Maybe there was some breaking point that made her react in an Asakura fashion, I got the feeling after watching everything she started having feelings after getting her library card

This

This is all pretty much correct, which is fine, I'm more annoyed that she snapped, built the new "normal" world, and then wasted it by sitting there.

Sure new world Yuki did not know it was a new world, did not know anything really, so her sitting there was just her being Yuki. But original Yuki should have known better.

Yuki without outside influence (Haruhi) is the dullest person, Kyon wouldn't have pushed her in the new world for he needs stimulation to which is why he went back.

Yuki-chan tried to fix it by giving Yuki a personality, which is why she is best Yuk (non-cannon)i. Until original Yuki Yuki's it all up like she does.

This, i would watch this so hard.

But I'm also a sucker for any anime that shows dating and actual relationship things. They usually just end the anime at the big confession. Nah man, i want what happens after.

The original Yuki gave Kyon the tools to fix everything tho, the Yuki that reseted the world is a "corrupted" Yuki after the 595 years of summer and the festival thingy right?
Also did the alternate Yuki had any memories besides the library and just being there reading in a corner?

>The original Yuki gave Kyon the tools to fix everything tho

She wanted to give him choice, otherwise he is a prisoner. She did not make it overly hard for him to escape. But she did not give much of a reason for him to stay either other than Haruhi not having powers.

Her corruption and how she was treated by her bosses in relation to the loop is what caused her to snap, and the Christmas party at the start of the movie was the final straw i think.

> Also did the alternate Yuki had any memories besides the library and just being there reading in a corner?

I would assume she had a lifetime of fake ones implanted, if he stayed and talked about her childhood and she had no answer would kinda ruin the allure of the new world. I assume alti-Yuki did normal girl things and was as normal a girl as canon Yuki could be.

I would like to have seen what would happen if he stayed, it would have just been them in that room, and the graduation. I doubt they would have dated, or for long, and then what would happen? Would life just go on? All the regrets he would have. Its a no brainier to have left to go back.

How to enjoy Yuki-chan:

>Watch episodes 1 and 2 of the anime
>Start reading manga from chapter 8
>Read through chapter 26
>Watch anime episodes 10 through 13
>Read manga from chapter 34 to the end

Seriously, for the most part, the manga is just so much better than the anime. I think the anime fell on its face because they tried to shove in as much Haruhi as possible, but they did it in a "LOOOOL LOOK HOW WACKY HARUHI SUZUMIYA IS!! JUST LIKE YOU REMEMBER!" - except they in process not only ruined what could be a good romance comedy, but also completely ruined Haruhi's personality. It really, honestly, is a shame too, because the bits that they animated that specifically just did not have Haruhi were actually BETTER than in the manga - hence why I am recommending two arcs of the anime to be watched. Do check out the OST that comes with the Lemon anime release, though. It's really nice.

As for the manga, it really is pretty enjoyable, in my opinion. Yuki gets the ending that she wanted and deserved. Don't go into this expecting a 12th Haruhi novel, though.

It's been 6 years since Surprise. Tanigawa what are you doing?

So the Yuki-chan it's like an IF or just a spinoff?
Also does Kyon/Haruhi ever happen? Felt like a 1 way street, with Haruhi needing Kyon and Kyon just being there or the world goes to shit
i like Mikuru/Kyon more

Will read the manga, thanks user

scene should have been great, would have been great if not for all the time travel BS preceding it, they just took it a few levels of absurdity too far

This is good order, but i liked 3-9 well enough. Anything after the mountain arc though in the anime was pure garbage.

I liked Haruhi in the Yuki-chan anime, all of her antics fell basically on deaf ears most of the time. The forcefull-ness of her forcing her way into the club was such a shove Haruhi in the show that it felt mostly parody. She was a little cousin that always demands attention.

Yuki-chan is pure non-cannon spinoff

>Kyon/Haruhi
Eh i think they where the opposite each others coin. They work best as a slow burn into love and not the generic anime confession on the last episode.

lol Mikuru, you're a funny guy user.

Would have been better if Kyon drew a dick on her face

I basically kept all the Haruhi-less arcs of the anime.

Honestly, the point of Yuki-chan is that it's about fucking Yuki-chan. It made sense for Satelight to do what they did, but they failed pretty bad at it. Even fucking Haruhi-chan did Haruhi better.

All that time Satelight wasted on their failed version of Haruhi would've been better off spent on Ryouko.

Pachinko

My heartboner couldn't take it

It proved to me that Haruhi didn't have a crush on Kyon.

How?
>Stayed by his side while he was out
>Actually had a tsun moment when he said that he's sorry he made her worried

My sides.

If you would've rejected this, you are a bad person.

My brother of african descent

Taking the bait
>actual personality
You mean the fact that she has that personality but is unable to express it? Being Yuki is literally And I Must Scream

nice double double
>should've done something to stop it
And ruin the experiment?
When she finally lost control of herself and changed the world, it was because she literally was unable to express herself - she had no programming to do so, and in fact had programming against it. The fact that she maintained her sanity for 595 years is amazing, even if she lost control a few months later.
And she still gave Kyon the choice.
tldr Yuki is the most loyal employee but even more loyal friend and lover even if she's predicted she'll lose control again 10 years after the first time
Read the LNs for if Kyon Haruhi happens
Also, the best way to consider Yuki-chan especially if you've finished the LNs and know about her unconscious predictive abilities is that Haruhi created a pocket dimension where Yuki could have a personality and do what she wanted/be happy.

>implying Haruhi won't somehow grant her that eventually even in the main story
Well, I mean, if there WAS a main story that was still continuing
Writers block sucks, and after 6 years you tend to get disconnected from your characters...

That Kyoani is the best studio out there. No contest!

Why does she sleep like that?

Maybe her zipper's stuck?

I think kyon is the true god of his world and he subconsciously created haruhi and the rest of the sos brigade to entertain himself

From what?

Because she wants the Kyon

I'm still waiting ;_;

Probably because she is worried about Kyon and didn't check to stop the fabric from getting caught. When I was a kid I used to constantly get the fabric caught in the zipper while camping because I just couldn't stop rushing to be ready for the next day. I know a lot of kids have that problem

It was extremely cute and lewd. The way he touches her lips is too much.

That hair animation is truly fappable.

It was bullshit. Haruhi is an unbelievable cunt, I would have been done with her long ago, god or no god.

That Haruhi is a true miracle of the universe and I hate Kyon a little.

>I'm more annoyed that she snapped, built the new "normal" world, and then wasted it by sitting there.
I think Yuki might have thought that it was all going to be futile.

From Kyon's perspective, the main question posed was not "this girl vs. that girl", it was "the original universe vs. some alternative one". And he was going likely to reset the universe no matter what.

So even if she tried harder, the best she could do was live a fleeting romance with him before he resets the universe. Now of course, his impression and feelings would last, and he could still go with her again back in the original universe. Except, the original universe has her masters present and watching.

Unlike Asakura's "liberal" faction, Yuki's masters would be extremely unhappy about her having a romantic relationship with a human, never mind that particular human who would trigger the jealousy and indignation of the most dangerous and problematic human being in existence.

So she figured out that, knowing Kyon, the alternative universe was eventually going to be reset, and that the original universe does not permit her romance. So she literally had no chance for eternal happiness with Kyon.

Now if she thought it was futile, then why did she do it? Well, it's as she called it, she was "glitching", i.e. getting fed up and venting out.

Poor Yuki, she had no idea that Kyon would actually stand up for her against her masters, never mind that her masters would actually eat a dick and shut up about it.

happiness

school days

If I saw Haruhi sleeping I would put her hand in warm water so she pees herself, volunteer to wash everything and then masturbate furiously while sucking the piss out of everything.

All in front of Koizumi.

A precious moment to rub in the face of dumb Yukifags.

Corrupting the purpose of a sweet moment to spew out something pointless and petty like this makes you the only dumb person here.

Very heartfelt.

Please post the "You can pin point the moment her heart breaks" image.

No, OP meant just this scene not all of anime.

>6 years
15 days left for that, and it's been 4 years since the short story. And let's not start on the rest of his works, there are a few which have been forgotten for longer.

Yeah you would think this would be popular. But it's only ever in the periphery, even in most all SOL.

I can't believe I managed to watch it two times in one day. It's just too good.

such a good fucking movie

>YFW see Yasumi animated
Why even live?

Like I said, being Yuki is pure suffering