Do you think bitches would find him attractive if he wasn't rich?

Do you think bitches would find him attractive if he wasn't rich?

The first time I saw him fight was at a sports bar, he was fighting Siver. I was on a second date with a girl and when he walked out she said he was ugly. After he won, she said: "Okay, now I think he's hot"

This is it. Female attraction is social/ societal, not physical. They want status and resources. They don't care about dick like you think they do. They just to go along for the ride. And if you fail to carry them, well there's a guy who talked to them once, and he seeed nice..

this is how their brain works

And she suck his dick out whike he raining them dollar bills on her ass and that semen down her throat.

They wd let any man cum on their face if he had status. Look at trump.

His wife now was his girlfriend when he was on benefits

Of course

>bitches
you talk like a nigger, chinkyboy

He doesn't need money. Your girl is talking to another guy, and will be ready if it doesn't work out with you. He could be poor as fuck also. Hamster's strong.

He is a good looking guy who's got a strong fashion sense. That's two of the factors behind his success.

The most important factor behind it is his confidence, especially leading up to the Aldo fight. It was when he was Mystic Mac. He'd make a prediction, walk in and do it. Confident not cocky.

He's lost it a bit now. He seems less confident, more cocky and it's damaging his image.

WHIGGER..

who is this?

t. mick

>potatonigger

>They want status and resources.

that's why I go mgtow, I wan't these things fr my self and a woman can easily deprive you of both

Who is that black nigger?

Lmao you cuck

>strong fashion sense

you mean he wears expensive brands. he looks good in a suit, but for the most part his casual wear looks like shit.

Women are funny. Get over it.

Yes if he had the same personality. Bitches love that arrogant and cocky attitude. He probably wouldn't get laid quite as easily as he would now though but I think he would do well enough.

Name one funny woman aside from Joan Rivers

No way. He looks like a neanderthal.

He's had his GF since before he was rich and famous... so yeah.

Decision making based on meritocracy is not the worst thing in the world, you know.

Post your hand, I want to see how fat it is

Yea i think so has a unique irish look, masculine and fit.

Khabib smesh no problem

His girlfriend had him living with her when he was broke as shit. She supported him when he was broke. Now he's rich.

So I guess I'd say that, even without money, he was getting more pussy than you; even if we're just working off 1.

the cunt is ripped as fuck so yeah, decent face too

I'm Scottish but true that is just the Mountain Mick

No his casual wear is still stylish and he looks good in the suits that he picks out for himself

LMAO

Women are a meme

faggot

being this autistic not to already intuitively know this
>that's why I go mgtow
You go your own way because you have 0 sexual market value.