Warau Salesman

is he the devil, Sup Forums?

Certainly he doesn't fuck around, and doesn't matter what your problem is you are destined for a bad end either way.

Maybe.

look at the artwork in his bar...

better shot... this is from the Bible, right?

No one cared who Udo-san was until he put on the mask.

No, he isn't. Moguro is simply a sign that you should end your life. Every person he meets is actually miserable inside such that given a little help by Moguro they become worse individuals. As such, by making their lives worse in the end, Moguro is giving them a hint to end the ride.
He's also a lovable dick.

but he has super-powers. that's why I think he's definitely a devil.

I'm not sure if Japanese even understand the concept of a devil tho..

I think they just took the basic idea of the snake from the Adam and Eve story.

Snake just convinces them to do something. Truly to fuck with them just for the shits and giggles.

Don't quote me if that's correct I vaguely remember that story now. I still think it's the basic idea

>but he has super-powers.
That's just a means to an end; that is to urge these sad pieces of crap to end themselves.

I believe it.

no ,he's just a very happy merchant for people's hearts.

No. The devil is you and everyone else who enjoy watching people roll in misery

Checked.

His mannerisms conflict with his jolly appearance which are ambivalent with his sinister nature. He is truly best boy and Faust..

No, it's La danse du sabbat.

I feel worse for the characters that suffer as a consequence of the person he's damned to eternal suffering. The housewife obsessed with minimalism, the actor turned actual monster, etc., their families are ruined too. Maybe it's easier to take if you assume their families are (or will be) equally as insidious but without that context, Moguro just rolled in and tore them apart. He doesn't give a fuck.

All he does is help people. Are you saying the devil is a good guy?

For all we know Moguro treated the family members afterwards, but that's just an assumption. Speaking of those, maybe his clients would've broke in a more seriously manner without Moguro's intervention; thus harming their family in a worse way.

>maybe his clients would've broke in a more seriously manner without Moguro's intervention
>breaking more seriously than discarding thousands upon thousands of dollars of furnishings, trophies and achievements from her son and her train otaku husband's only joy in life

We're working on flimsy assumptions for what happens after but I don't want to imagine such a thing.

>breaking more seriously than discarding thousands upon thousands of dollars of furnishings, trophies and achievements from her son and her train otaku husband's only joy in life
I could see her poisoning them. Moguro is a fucking angel.

>No, it's La danse du sabbat.
Interesting. But that' the devil dancing!

I doubt he's THE devil- Old Scratch is described as being able to deceive "the very elect", i.e. even the most intelligent and morally-sound people, whereas Moguro only fools morons, degenerates, and degenerate morons- but him being a lesser fallen angel would certainly explain some things.

I want to protect his smile

Would you a Moguro, Sup Forums?

Pretty much. The only guy who ended up "better" in any way was the guy who was constantly eating his mom's lunch despite not liking it. He already said Moguro that if forced, he'd choose his mother over his girlfriend. Moguro merely forced him to make the decision he would've kept postponing otherwise.

>even the most intelligent and morally-sound people
Minimalist housewife wasn't a bad person nor very stupid, Bane did nothing wrong. Bane even proves that Moguro is about more than just "I'll help you unless you break this very specific clause, then you're fucked". He even fucks over people who play by the rules.

DON DON DON

why is she such a slut?

I want to have a drink with Moguro. He seems like great company, besides the whole screwing up your life with Mephistophelian deals.

potter and housewife NTR when?

Only lolis are pure.

Me too. That bar seems extra comfy to drink in.

Most bars I've been to in Japan are like that. They have buildings solely with those kind of half comfy, half gloomy bars in them.

That sounds great. How's the culture inside of them: how does everybody behave?

I can just tell you how my experience was. It was quiet most of the time whenever I first got inside, but if you are a foreigner and are outgoing or approachable enough they love to talk to you. Specially if you make the first move. I got treated to drinks a lot, and people asked me what I was doing in Japan and what my job was and stuff. It gets pretty lively after a couple of drinks when they feel more comfortable. Also the bartenders of the bars I used to go the most always added me on social media, remembered my name and introduced me to their other customers and friends all the time.

I envy you so fucking much, user. (Besides the social media part that is.) Must be nice to be a normalfag. Thanks for the insight.

>Must be nice to be a normalfag
I can help you with that user-kun. BOOOOOOM!!

So what would this DOOOOOOON do to me? Do I become a normalfag wageslave that kills himself out of tedium?

Moguro did nothing wrong.

Does anyone else think that every female character but the girl in the first story in the latest episode are cunts?
Like, it's weird how they all seem to be the or part of the problem.

it's a fujo anime, of course women are portrayed negatively

It's a realistic show: 3DPD is always out to cause problems, and being a sallaryman is suffering.

>It's a fujo anime
What? How?

He's baiting, user.

Ok, but males seem to always be justified somehow, or not compeltely at fault, the root is always a woman. And when she's not, she part of the punishment.

The actor's wife isn't at fault.

I'm unsure why you're confused. Women being a problem for men across all races, cultures, and creeds is as constant and ubiquitous as death and taxes. But event then, just as mentioned, not all of the women are an issue.

>but males seem to always be justified somehow, or not compeltely at fault
But this is wrong. Take that jogger guy for example, he completely fucked up on his own accord because he wanted some 3DPD ass. It was his 100% because he was desperate. There was also the trainphile who shirked his duties. No women and completely his fault. Etc.

Man I fucked up on that formatting

You find out that besides being able to socialize with other people, you can't have meaningful connections with them. You don't feel love for the girls you meet and end up depressed because you will never have a meaningful romance.

>Pshhh, nothing personnel customer-san

because of his card i think the way to stop him is to say simply that now they have thier heart filled.

>you won't stop staying up late so now I'm going to be a slut

She graduated from sociology. It was inevitable.

YARARE CHATTA

YARARE CHATTA

MoguroXbartender doujin when?

What rule/condition did he break? Did I miss something or was Moguro just being a dick?

He ditched Moguro after he didn't need him anymore.

Oh okay.

OP and ED are so good

devil doraemon

The rules are arbitrary and are most likely just for fun.
You are fucked the moment Moguro sets his eyes on your weakness.

>redundancy

He didn't fuck up the dude with sleeping issues too bad.

Looks like it.

>Does anyone else think that every female character but the girl in the first story in the latest episode are cunts?
Show's true to life I guess.

Moguro's younger brother, Fukujiro Moguro, also has supernatural powers.
But unlike his older brother, Fukujiro is a kind hearted soul who uses his powers to help others fulfill their wishes with no ill intent.

However, they sometimes still end up unhappy due to their greed.

Only watched the first episode but it seems like people exploited the deal or got greedy.

Man at the end of the second half I thought it was going to be just weight gain and my boner went up and then quickly down end me