This puts Madoka Magica to shame. Way more brutal...

This puts Madoka Magica to shame. Way more brutal. Just marathoned it and loved it yet have never seen anyone post about it here.

If a cute creature asks you to be a magical girl, you say NO! You'll thank me.

Magical Girl Raising Project thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best girl

What's the point? If I wanted to see pointless suffering I'd just turn on the news.

You don't see it because s2 never also madoka is better

Eh, I'll just watch Corpse Party if I want to see girls and boys get brutally ended.

OP seems pure and unknowing to the truth of this series' relation to Sup Forums.

>If a cute creature asks you to be a magical girl, you say NO! You'll thank me.

Realistically though that's probably the only way I'd ever get to be a cute girl. Can't say no to that.

>yet have never seen anyone post about it here.
There is a fucking general of this show.
It even spawn so many meme of the LN.

Unfortunately this. As the saying goes, "cuteness is suffering," or something like that.

I hope 7753 will provide for me.

Madoka may have been garbage, but that doesn't make this anything better than just okay.

SWIM SWIIIIIIIIIIIM!

Name your favorite girl from each arc.

>mfw she goes straight home to do her homework after that

What a cutie.

La Pucelle
Maybe Mei.
I've forgotten the rest as I have the retention of a goldfish.

Was all Nemurin's fault for telling her she could be a princess.

I find it hard to believe Swim Swim was only 7 years old.

>yet have never seen anyone post about it here.
You missed the prime time. We only have threads once in a while now because everything that there is so discuss has been discussed to hell and back.

If you liked it make sure to read the LN OP. The arc that the anime adapted, while not bad, it's easily the most unpolished of them all. All the following arcs are even better. You can find where the re-translation project is going on here.

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

Why is there a re-translation project? There was a total fiasco where the guy who was supposedly translating the novels originally was discovered to be a fraud whose "translations" were inaccurate, had mistranslated stuff all over, sentences and details that were completely omitted and skipped over and last but not least the "translator" had the gal to actually make-up events and details that were not in the original novel and insert them on his "translation". The place I linked is the place where two dudes are re-translating everything are using to keep track of their work. Don't trust the accuracy of anything outside this place

Thanks user, I'll check it out.

Is the 'fraud' translation the one Yen Press is releasing this July by any chance?

>becomes a girl
>immediately starts whoring himself out
Say NO to magical girls!!

The boy needs money for more cute clothes!His motivations are noble! Noble!

No. What Yen Press will be putting out will be the licensed translation. Of course, no one is expecting much quality because >Yen Press.

The fraud translation is the one you'd find here drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0 and is done by a dude called PlatFleece but nowadays people have started to him Kuso, here on Sup Forums at least, because there's a bunch of other people who still suck his dick because his translation came out first and he apologized for his totally honest mistakes that also are totally minor mistakes anyone could do. And then there's the people on full-on denial that they got deceived in this manner.

No. He clearly enjoys it.

>mfw some anons where following the fraud translator religiously
>people where discussing a fan-fic for months

Gotta admit that's pretty funny.

>tfw you will never be a Magical Girl (male)
Feels bad man

He lost to the dick. Can't blame him for that.

Cranberry
Melly or Pfle
Pukin
Marika
Puk Puck if we count her for Aces, otherwise Dark Cutie
Puk Puck

>Your waifu will never be as manly as Winter Prison

Also, it occurs to me that if she and Sister Nana were dudes instead we could've had some decent gay jokes with their names.

Reminder that Nana may as well be Winterprison murderer considering it was she trying to get damsel in distress fetish jollies that got them in the situation where she got killed. Not that Winterprison was not without fault considering he was also an enabler and a doormat.

And then Nana commits seppuku after WP loses her life to save her Second worst girl.

Swim, Laz, Pukin, Filuru, Uluru

cranberry, nokko-chan, captain grace, umbrain, cq, and bluebell candy.

Someone on Sup Forums recommended it to me saying "it's no Madoka, but it's pretty good" and I spent like five first episodes thinking I'd much rather be rewatching Madoka.

meanwhile...

Can't wait to see Deluge answer for her crimes.

Friendly reminder that Swim Swim did nothing wrong.

It ain't crimes when they are only labrats.

Shufflins are war heroes.

Deluge mercilessly slaughtered war heroes.

It was the most fun anime of the year by far. It was laughably over the top.

Swim Swim a shit.

Literally the exact same for me except Melly is my definite Restart favorite and no Dark Cutie.

Right description for the wrong show.

I don't get what all the dead muslims are supposed to represent.

It's supposed to be one image for each, you know.

I thought the drama ended, fucking stop wanting to start it all the time with the " wah Plat made a mistake" shit.
He fixed it already, jesus. You're really ruining for all the new fans, what the fuck are they gonna do when they reach Aces? Not read because translated by a guy who fucked up and fixed Limited and Restart already?
He didn't kill your fucking mother or anything, then stop fucking trying to make him look like the hitler of the fandom. Every single thread you bring him up out of nowhere just to say his v1's are shit, no shit. He fixed it, its no worse than Chinknons, everything is fine now, get over it, you're really acting childish at this point.

(you)

Shoo, shoo.

has a point though. Better not to bring any old drama up to the threads again. At least not a general like this one. Plat's fixed most of his mistakes in his revised version, so there's not even any point to starting up a pointless drama anymore. God knows that it ruined any threads wherever it shows up

Who has the sluttiest MG appearance, Pam or Ripple?

It's either Ripple or the PE. Specifically Deluge since she whored herself to Bluebell just like Ripple did to hairfag.

>Fixed
Clearly you haven't kept up with the threads.

>$0.01 has been deposited on your shilling for Plat bank account.

Plat's V2 are still shit and the only guy who supposedly "knows" nip that keeps saying are totally awright is the infamous kimochi-kanemochi guy who's as reliable as Daisy is rich.

People like him sperging out are the ones ruining the threads. Not the ones making sure the new people aren't deceived like so many of us were.

Plat isn't done with Limited yet. He's only at Chapter 6. I've watched at least two people read through his fake translations that're still up within the last week.

He should honestly take his shit down or at least warn people to wait until he's finished while he's in the process of retranslating his stuff. It's fucking unfair otherwise. The fact he sees this happen and does nothing to warn them is pretty shitty of him too.

It's useful information though. I haven't started reading through the LNs yet but I plan to. How on earth can the translations be "fixed" if the originals were worse than google translate and basically a fan fiction?

Pam's is way too naked to be slutty. It reaches a point where it's too silly. it's like someone with lingerie is hotter than someone who's just naked.

step aside

Normally I love magical girl shows but this really did a terrible job at making you care about any of the characters. The only memorable part of this show was Dragon Girl being the childhood friend.

This anime didn't even have a story.

I don't want to devolve the thread into drama so I'm trying not to. It's also useful information that he's in the process of fixing all that. I read through his Restart when it was all redone and read through the CN translation as well. There's very minor differences in these two versions. I don't much care what people choose to read at this point, I'm just tired of the same "he's shitty he's not doing anything" when he's been working since at least a month or two to retranslate everything.

I miss best girl.

Go away Melly.

I know nothing about any drama and don't care about it either but if the original translations were that bad, how on earth is he going to be capable of fixing them? If he is capable, then why were they so bad in the first place?

> basically a fan fiction?
eeeh i can agree that the original was badly translated but after reading retranslations like the CN one, the originals were more of a summary than fanfiction. Reading retranslations made some scenes make more sense, but never wildly changed anything. I was surprised actually because when I thought fanfiction I thought it'd be wildly different.

>So I'm trying not to
>Continues anyway

I'm probably one of the few who prefers tights Cranberry over leotard Cranberry.

Post underrated girls

Akane did nothing wrong

>take battle royale but make it exclusively cute girls murdering each other
>put a mahou paint on it because Urobutcher made magical girls suffering so fashionable with meduka

>If he is capable, then why were they so bad in the first place?
By his own words, he was churning out everything at lightspeed while the anime was still ongoing and the hype still high. And by his own words as well, his "translation" was him writing from memory what he had read. Make what you will of that.

Meanwhile chink-user pumped out all of Limited in like 1 week or something like that.

>Reading retranslations made some scenes make more sense, but never wildly changed anything. I was surprised actually because when I thought fanfiction I thought it'd be wildly different.
You clearly didn't read the Limited in either version if you truly think that.

There's nothing wrong with either of those things.

If you seriously think Limited wasn't wildly different and what Plat first put out wasn't fanfiction-tier you are literally braindead.

You're right, Keek isn't hated enough.

Imagine a world without Keek

Without Keek, there's no Restart

If you really are interested in that. The original translations weren't wild fanfiction. Nothing in the story beats were too different enough that they'd be called different stories. They were more like rushed summary-translations, which he said were due to him rushing to get to the later arcs. Though, at this point, the guy's been in the process of fixing them slowly by now, and if you want to find out more from him, you could always ask him yourself. I know his mail, reddit, and whatever else he uses is usually open. Despite what other people have said, you could compare his Restart to the Chinese translated Restart for a clue at how his retranslations have been going. He's been getting more and more help recently at that, but there are still people here who'd call out "fake" and "fraud". You probably don't care about the drama as you said, but if you really want to compare translations, then compare his Restart, which has a finished retranslation with the CN translation of restart. I personally think there's far fewer mistakes and that he is actually fixing his stuff properly. Now i'm just tired of drama showing up in a series I like. It's driven a lot of older regulars away from the threads recently because they're like you. They don't care about the drama as much anymore.

So there's no suffering then.

Good.

Not even Snow White does it for free this hard.

Fair enough, when I get around to reading the LNs I'll make sure not to dismiss his 'fixed' translations unfairly. Also, fair play to the guy for sticking around as well instead of just hiding away after getting called out.

I stopped browsing the threads before any drama broke out because they turned into a bit of a circle-jerk after the anime ended, dodged a bullet by the looks of things.

Why was Snow White such a selfish piece of shit? Alice was too good for her.

> You will never read about that one game where Pfle outplayed 100 magical girls

Asari will do it soon.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Well, the best MGRP girls appeared and Survived Gotta thank Keek for that.

Which magical girl get the best power? Which one's is the worst?

Highly subjective. We get magical girls with a great magical skill that got btfo in the silliest way it's ridiculous.

Pretty sure pic related has one of the worst powers, if not the worst. One of best girls but damn, that power sucks.

Best ability probably goes to Bluebell's.

>Way more brutal
that's not why you nigger, it's because the girls are great meanwhile Megucas are unattractive drama llamas

Actually, when the whole mess was uncovered and people here stopped sucking his dick he disappeared from the face of earth except for that one time he came here to explain himself, got blown the fuck out like never before, and has never ever returned afterwards. He now exclusively browses Reddit and the Discord filled with underages who either don't know about the situation, have been brainwashed into thinking his translations are perfect just because they came first or are apologists in denial. He pretty much stays only in the circlejerk he built around himself.

General plot-points are kept "intact" and of course they would be, you can get those from reading a summary in wikipedia. The killer here is how characterization and how things happened, but mostly characterization, the hows and whys, their motivations and the reason behind their acts sometimes appearing to be nonsensical, that were completely and absolutely murdered beyond recognition to the point where in the re-tl some characters are completely different persons. The foremost example being 7753 in Limited who while originally being a tired and jaded office-lady resigned to the wage-slave life who had a certain dislike for a certain character was a someone who wanted to be a shounen hero and trained daily while waiting for her chance to save the world and who also liked that certain character. And just in this same manner your possible impressions of many other characters will be warped because of the shit translation completely changing them even if you get the general gist of things.

He's fixing stuff? Yeah, perhaps. But even his V2 are still riddled with the same kind of mistakes, at a lesser scale, but still there, which still makes them of dubious quality.

Bell died
Laz II died
Pech died
Also Bell died so the best girls died

Kafuria had a really good power, she just didn't get to capitalize on it.

Speedy, Pfle and Grace basically had the same ability.

> The foremost example being 7753 in Limited who while originally being a tired and jaded office-lady resigned to the wage-slave life who had a certain dislike for a certain character was a someone who wanted to be a shounen hero and trained daily while waiting for her chance to save the world and who also liked that certain character.
Any other examples?

Pam, no contest. She can literally do anything with her wings.

Worst? Between Kokuri and Negino. I'm leaning on Negino because Kokuri at least has infinite gacha. I can't think of a single use for being a onion-skunk.

That's nonsensical. That's like saying Bruce Lee is a shit fighter because he can be killed with a gun or you can backstab him by surprise. Some powers are objectively better than others, that's a fact, but Magical Girls are human after all.

How fast can Pfle go? Top can reach supersonic speeds and also fly. Grace can also drop a huge-ass ship on you too. Grace's ship also has a gorillion of utility with all the shit it packs inside.

I always wondered how Bell passed Cranberry tests, her magic looks Pechika tier useless in a battle.