Part 4 > Part 6 > Part 5 > Part 3 > Part 1 > Part 2

Part 4 > Part 6 > Part 5 > Part 3 > Part 1 > Part 2

Whats it like having to live with the taste of shit in your mouth 24/7?

4 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 5 > 1

Parts without Jotaro are irrelevant and arguably don't exist

What the fuck did you just say about Joseph you little Bitch

Joseph impregnated so many HOT fucking babes
Even his own mom

Swap Parts 2 and 5 and you're dead on OP.

7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

>Battle Tendency this low

absolutely unforgivable

correct if you swap 2 and 4

At the same time, parts with Jotaro are absolute shit the more screen time he has.

Apply thyself.

4=7>2>3>1>6

Believe it.

Can someone please explain to me the thought process of a part4 fag? It's easily the worst part of the manga yet so many people like it. Is it just because of anime only fans? I can't think of any other reason

>being a jojofag

7>5>6>3>2>4>1

>part 2 last

But user part 2 is the best part

Agreed, jojo is shit and needs to be banned from Sup Forums

I dont like part 4 really, I dont like the fact that Jotaro's grand dad was unfaithful to sucy Q. It makes me severely dissapointed.

I presume they like the slice of life format better than a big adventure.

Your disappointment is quite visible in the way you can't even spell Suzi Q right.

To be honest, the relationship between Joseph and his wife never felt truly real to me, probably because it was so quickly thrown in once it was revealed Lisa Lisa is Joseph's mom.

HS vs NoobSubs vs Some-Stuffs for Part 4?

4 felt the most real, believable fun characters instead of manly men from parts 1-3, Kira is the best villain from the shonen parts and the art is the best in the shonen series.

Why is part 6 not very popular?

Part 4 also felt like it had the most filler:
>Cheap Trick
>Highway Star
>Boyz II Men
>Superfly (arguable)
>Surface (arguable)
>Earth Wind and Fire

Also, unlike Part 1 and 2, Josuke didn't really grow much throughout the story. I would say his character was done by the end of Achtung Baby.

>Kira is the best villain from the shonen parts
That's Pucci
> art is the best in the shonen series
That's part 5

>Characters need total Character development to be good
Ever heard of Characterization where a Character's personality is shown through their actions.

>Phantom Blood felt like a dramatic Seinen which dragged on time to time
>Battle Tendency, however, felt like a Seinen comedy which I immensely enjoyed
>star watching Stardust Crusaders
>its a battle shonen with villian of the week characters

goddamit. I'm 16 episodes in Stardust Crusaders, does it get better?

Part 2 is simply the best because it has the best Jojo and the only one with a non-shit tier character
And best villains
And based von Stroheim

>Best Jojo
Johnny and Jolyne exists
>Non shit tier character
Lisa Lisa didn't do much despite being a Hamon master, Ceaser, let's be honest most didn't care for ceased until his death
> Best Villains
Wham was the only interesting Pillerman Kars motive dosen't compare to pucci. Kars barley has any Chararacter compared to Dio

>Liking diamond
back to Naruto with you if you want shitty "enemy of the week" bullshit as plot

Part 7 > Part 4 > Part 2 = Part 6 > Part 5 = Part 3 > Part 1

disregarding noncanon part 7, this is a list I can get behind. Diamond is Unbreakable and Battle Tendency were the funniest and most enjoyable JoJos.

There isn't a Jojo who's more of a entertaining presence than Joseph. The supporting cast in Part 2 is weak as fuck, but it still manages to be a favourite in the Jojo community because Joseph is so goddamned great.
Name another Jojo that carried their respective part.

You're in a Jojo thread. It's all villain of the week except for Part 8, Part 2 and Part 1.

That's my problem, Joseph does everything in the part and sometimes his bullshit is this to bull, like the ending fight

>Name another Jojo that carried their respective part.
Jolyne. And she's a better Joseph.

>Jolyne
>better Joseph
Maybe a better Jotaro, and even that's a stretch, but she is nowhere near as entertaining as Joseph.

Other than not including part 7 and 8 both ahead of part 4, this list is correct.

Jolyne's like a culmination of all the previous Jojos.

Best Jojo in the original universe desu.

Yeah as much as I liked Joesph. He had far too much focus and pretty much did everything in Part 2. At the very least Caesar should have taken one of the Pillar Men out.

5 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 4 > 6 >8

8 >>>>> 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

at the very least whamuu admitted that he only got lucky against ceasar and that kars would've been fucking toast against him.

the real crime is lisa lisa being useless and jobbing, but that's because araki's editor.

Because not every stand encounter is a fight.

moe should be banned from Sup Forums

Some-Stuffs

>the real crime is lisa lisa being useless and jobbing, but that's because araki's editor.

Yeah she was supposed to be stronger than Joesph but did nothing to prove it. So it was the editor's fault she jobbed?

7 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 5

Pretty accurate.