My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia

Is Kirishima a trap?
For somebody so obsessed with manliness, and with a very masculine and muscular body like his it's surprising how much he looks like a girl even when he's shirtless.

Other autist user I think I see what you're saying about Sir and Overhaul and by god if what's being implied here is actually true Nighteye is the maddest of the madmen.

Soon.

Please stop this faggotry; I enjoy these threads and the funny gay shitposting but you all have gone overboard today

It's like I need to make images of everybody now

Why does dekus body have the weird vain pattern but all mights doesn't?

Cause he can't handle One for All and is going to die.

Wan Piss general?

just for you user

This looks so much better with grape removed.

fucking kek

it just means he's beautiful

Kirishima just has a soft face, that combined with his scar that looks like an eyelash and how it kinda looks like he got eyeliner makes him look a little femenine. it doesn't mean he's a trap

>shitting on Hori because of reddit niggers
Glad to know I'm mentally stable.

What?

>who is this cute little lesbian and how thing is her pussie

Do you think most of the heroes have PTSD and nightmares after dealing with total horror all day everyday?

can I get mount lady smashing any of the male heroes

If we hadn't seen Kirishima seminaked dozens of times I'd legitimately think he's a reverse trap.

When do you guys think we will get the reveal of the next Volume cover?

>little femenine
he is looks like a girl hori make sure tho make his head more small and smoth than before and his eyes are twise as big

Wait, so Izuku's only had two days on the job?

nigth autist didnt call for him since the eri incident

Will we ever see berserk Dark shadow again lads?

Do you have a size comparison to how Kirishima was before Hori "made" him more feminine? Because I don't see it

I feel like that's to foreshadow someone else's quirk going berserk, though I couldn't fathom who or how

maybe a part about him learning to control it better

i dont have paint skills

Woah what the fuck

I thought he was working with Nighteye for three weeks off-screen

enjoy you degenerate

I love how Hori threw out having Deku-Ochako-Iida as the main crew and just decided to have a rotating ensemble. Reading that back makes it seem like sarcasm, but I assure you, it isn't.

Soon my niggas. OnixKappa

Muscular and Sludge seemed Noumu tier. Why were they just petty thugs?

muscular joined the league but shiggy waisted him

Post comfy 1-A

I really hope this Eri shit ends in 20 chapters. Fucking Mirio and Deku are annoying.

maybe wen the manga ends because rigth now swj is cashing that fujo money

He's got such a likable cast, it would be a shame to keep most of them in the background for the entire series. I'd love to see someone like Mina, Shouj or Ojiro get a chance to work with Deku for an arc.

I want to surreptitiously wrap my arm around Mina's waist while sitting in a public place, sliding underneath her shirt to conceal me as I finger her

She'll breathe heavily and pant a little, trying not to let it show. Until she orgasms and her little horns twitch back and forth.

I really can't see the reasoning behind this one. Most of the art of them is sibling like.

So, what would you prefer, then?

Them wrapping this up so they stop crying about Mirio bitching out of saving a girl.

Does Kiri have siblings?

We don't know. Maybe

Just because they were almost unstoppable doesn't mean they have ambition to be more than petty thugs.

Nothing better ever happen to these guys, they're all going to be great heroes

Damn, this pictures just makes me wish that noting bad happens to them. Looking at it its hard to imagine that someone there could be a traitor

>tfw you'll never be part of a fun group of friends

>tfw you were at one point in time

My god

Of course, this digits confirm they're going to be great heroes posthumously

So are they going to break up this group in the second year or will Hori just handwave it and say "this is a hero class, they operate differently".

Hori, where is my nigga Shinsou?

kiriahima looks like ass but frog looks realy cute

When will we see a rhode island smash

i like class B but i dont want them to mix whit A

Isn't Eiji still a dude's name?

Segregation is racist!

I'm not sure.

I don't expect any mixing between classes. Maybe we a new student like Shinsou or a new character if one of them ends up being the traitor.

>picachu out Shinsou in

I think it is. I remember that one of its meanings was "second son" or something, though probably with different kanji from the ones used in Kirishima's name.

And speaking of that, isn't "-jirou" also used for second sons? I guess that could mean he has an older brother.

Since the sports fest, he's made one appearance around every 50 chapters.

Chapter 170 is his time to shine!

>Tiger is a Tranny
Wat

Kind of old news.

that is reprentation done rigth

Transvestite, user, not transsexual.

>Transvestite
fuck off thats his team uniform and he travel to tailand to get a dick

If you're a guy and your team uniform is a skirt, you're a transvestite.

Im still reading this is new to me
Well, I mean, yeah, Its an aspect of his life thats not glorified or shamed upon, its the best way to actually include a LGBT character
Way better than
>IM SO GAY LIFE IS HARD BECAUSE IM GAY, LOVE ME IM GAY

>What? All Might's retired? Finally, I can continue to spread the power of laziness to the children of Japan!

How rare is it for an under 20 year old to be quirkless in their society? The 80% figure iskind of screwy.

skirts arent only for wonen look at the scots also is realy manly he didnt mind wear it instead of bitching for pants now that he is a man

All Might would have inspired Robbie to not be lazy. Sporticus is a faggot who thinks he is Zeus, a living god living above mortals in his blimp.

if you you dont manifest a quir wen you are aound 5 years old then you will be quirkless all your life

Why are you asking questions we can't possibly know the answer to?

Small imaginations, most likely. That and obsessive tendencies towards immediate self-gratification.

Sportacus could kick All Might's ass.

Will Hori ever give her the spotlight?

Will she ever be relevant or just a generic showmen Waifu?

How would you make her relevant?

Is that a teeny tiny sort of smash? Cause my Army post is bigger than the entirety of the state of Rhode Island.

CUTE

No.
Generic waifu.
Kill her.

she had her moment at the sport festival and then become spagueti, hope hori make confes to deku so she can move on

Let me rephrase. Of all the under 20 people in the world, what percentage of those are quirkless? They keep saying quirklessness is rare but 20% versus 80% isnt THAT rare. That's a sizable population.

I'd be crushed if any of these guys are actually the traitor, especially if he or she ends up being legitimately evil.

Well, after AfO lost, Robbie is the new Number One Villian of the Earth

Trumpet start sounding

How? Sportacus' best feat is probably jumping a fence.

She has a fucking spot in the overhaul mission. Fuck her. Sero or Mina should have gotten that.

Sazae Fuji Television Network, Inc '17/04/30 (Sunday) 18: 30 - 30 10.0
Crayon Shin-chan TV Asahi '17/04/28 (Friday) 19: 30 - 24 7.8
Doraemon TV Asahi '17/04/28 (Friday) 19: 00 - 30 7. 7
Chibi Maruko-chan Fuji Television Network, Inc '17/04/30 (Sunday) 18:00 - 30 6.7
one piece Fuji Television Network, Inc '17/04/30 (Sunday) 9: 30 - 30 6.6
Detective Conan Nippon TV '17/04/29 (Saturday) 18:00 - 30 6.1
Dragon ball super Fuji Television Network, Inc '17/04/30 (Sunday) 9: 00 - 30 4.4
Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon TV Tokyo '17/04/27 (Thursday) 18: 55 - 30 3.8
Anime Oasu no George NHKE Tele '17/04/29 (Saturday) 8: 35 - 25 3.5
Shaun the sheep NHKE Tele '17/04/29 (Saturday) 9: 00 - 20 3.1
:(

>he doesn't know about the power of sportscandy
heh

How old is AM? Looking at Endeavor (45) flashback, he has to be at least 50 right?

>ignore deku
>make her go for another boy
>make her give her first kiss to another
>first time with the other dude
>"sorry deku i had to do it, i cant be an obstacle in your way to become the no1 hero"

imagine if Toga transformed into Deku and kissed Bakugou just for the lulz

What are Robbie and Sportacus' quirks?

Except we don't know the population of their world. If we assume it's the same population as our current world, then of the 7.5 billion inhabitants 1.5 billion are Quirkless. That's approximately the amount of people living in absolute poverty in the world today according to the UN.

>Shaun the sheep at that level