Koe No Katachi

So, I just finished watched the movie and finished the movie and I Only have several questions
What was the point of it all? It was a romance? It was a drama? It was a story about the inherent pain in human relationships?
I just don't get it. What was I supposed to get out of this? What was the teaching? What was the message? What I am supposed to get out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-OB2tdu1AZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What was the teaching?
no bully.
>What was the message?
Ueno a shit
>What was I supposed to get out of this?
healing

also anyone knows the name of the song that plays when Ishida and the other kids are just fooling around at the beginning?

nvm found it.

The story was that kids are little shits but we shouldn't let that impact our whole lives.

dont the BD's come out soon?

legit subs when

Shitty manga about this dumb deaf girl who deserves everything bad that happened to her.

Like next week

The point is that author is a hack.

>No US screening

I fucking hate this.

American'ts are easily offended retards, they'd probably complain about misappropriating deaf culture or something.

^^^^^ FUCKING THIS, i hate that they did this

feels good man.

Is the deaf culture's hatred of hearing aids and cochlear implants some kind of uniquely American phenomenon? I've never come across anybody in this part of the world who would seriously argue that cochlear implants are an attack on deaf culture.

I could cross your border anytime and watch that movie but I won't.

i dont feel like using poverty pesos to watch a movie

How is it that US can't get a screening but down in Aus we got one

USA has fifty states and millions of people from coast to coast, Australia has seven states and absolutely fuckall.

So you'd think they could make money in US to justify screenings.

Umm I liked it. :) It was very sweet.

A bit boring about half way through onwards though.

raw/camrip is out?

No, what I means is that a wide US release would mean the logistical nightmare of having to arrange for shitloads of screenings in a fuckton of theaters across the country, whereas an Australian screening could just focus on the handful of population centers on the coast.

Why not just fucking show it to those with a lot of audience. I'm sure there's a lot of audience in California or maybe NY.

Limited screenings is the best way to go really.

>I'm sure there's a lot of audience in California or maybe NY.

Fucking this. I don't know about Kimi no Na Wa's earnings during that first limited screening in LA but when I watched the movie, the movie tickets for after work hours were all sold out.

And I bought mine like 3 days in advance and still almost missed it.

Because of Trump axing TPP.

cry me a river gringos

Sure. We'll even toss in a wall to contain that new River of yours.

>SAO screening
>Kimi no Na wa screening.
>Koe no Katachi doesn't get screened

I hate this world.

How can you not know about "My generation" by The Who.

where can i watch this online or do i have to wait for the blu rays

this board is full of shutins and teenagers

Better than Kimi no na wa

youtu.be/-OB2tdu1AZc

>emoticon
Fuck off and also It is the same in the manga.