Why do Yankees larp when it comes to white nationalism...

Why do Yankees larp when it comes to white nationalism? We white southerners use our own symbols and flags while Yankees larp around with nazi flags.

You’ve been larping with your own symbols and flags since 1865.

>Cletus: Look Abe Lincoln’s planning to send those niggers out of the country!
>Bobby: Let’s kill him!

>both sides larping as loser nationstates that got blown the fuck out

Because many of them are stuck in 1930s.

Not everyone has the luxury of having such cool flags dude. Leave the yanks alone. The swastika is a good symbol too.

>Lost over 150 years ago
Hail the North.

>we don’t have our own flag and symbols
That’s calledAmericana dumb dixiecuck.

Southerners can't exactly claim to be white, so it makes sense that you'd avoid white nationalist paraphernalia.

youre still LARPing and its gay as fuck

>What the fuck were we thinking?

I'm pretty sure when their buddies were dying in droves around them the last thing they were thinking about was the struggle of black slaves.

>Not realizing the Yanks flooded the South with blacks after the war as a way to de-white the region.

Read a book.

>durr hurr let's continue the practice of slavery, what could possibly go wrong with smuggling countless niggers into the country and continuously allowing them to breed like livestock?

Even sandniggers were intelligent enough to castrate their slaves at the very least. The kike plantation owners that dominated the South's economy were entirely self-interested and just wanted to save shekels that would have been used to pay their own people for agricultural work. The impact this would have on future demographics meant absolutely nothing to them.

Southern Soy

Bumping for Dixie bros

Think you tagged the wrong spot friendo.

This will all settle March 21. Bring your Guns. Your anti President Drump supports Fire ans furry that day. Kill Jeff Sessions that Narc.

>import tons of niggers into your land
>eventually niggers are everywhere
>durrrr hurrrrr how'd this happen, cletus? I bet them dang yankees brought these negroes here! I reckon it's all their fault!

You really are a bunch of toothless retards.

Fpbp

flag is fucked, owyhee county in idaho aint like that

This. The north sold out to unionization.