Why did he betray Lelouch again?

Why did he betray Lelouch again?

I swear I can't remember anything about this show other than Lelouch dying, and apparently even that didn't happen.

dark elf pussy

gal pussy

For Japan. Ledouche didn't give a fuck about Japan

for pussy

Brown pussy

>"So Zero has been mind controlling us all along???"
>"Even though we can rebel against him with no problems? Makes sense derp"
I'm not sure if this was bad writing, or Black Knights really were that stupid.

FUCKING RACE TRAITOR

>Alright everyone. Let's betray Zero before he can betray us! What could go wrong?

>Here is a recording from an MP3 player, no video or anything. He has a magic red flying bird thing that controls people
>Oghi with the enemy while the enemy is making up shit about mind control
>WOW ENOUGH FOR ME! FUCK LELOUCH HE DID EVERYTHING FOR US WITHOUT BETRAYING US EVER BUT YUP A RECORDING!

He didn't care about Japan as deep as the BK's did, but he did care about the symbol it held for getting people on his side. He probably would have just let japan be after he completely dismantled britannia and made the world safe for his sister to live in peace.

He was right when he was edgelording Kallen away. Him winning would have benefitted Japan anyways, doesn't matter that it wasn't his number one priority.

>goes and takes out secret military geass facilities
>doesn't geass the groups he takes to forget every special mission they are given once it is completed

Jewgi.

Still wondering why everyone made a big deal out of it, Zero always did shady shit behind the scenes and they knew it. Todo and some others knew about blowing up the tanker with the Liberation Front, everyone was there when he caused a landslide and crushed half a town, the Black Rebellion "the floor is now gone" trick.

"Oh no, Zero lead a weird operation to attack a desert cult. HE MUST BE UP TO SOMETHING". The Black Knight's went full retard at the end of S2.

The only one among the Black Knights that Lelouch Geass'd was Kallen right? And that was only because he was just testing its limitations at the start.

Granted Ohgi lied, Rolo died was a thing but I don't understand why Lelouch didn't defend himself.

Considering they had Knightmares and a wall of guns aimed at him I don't think they cared for an explanation at that point. They were going to just kill him and be done with it.

Yeah and he only geassed her because he was unsure if she was the pilot. After than no black night was geassed, not even Valletta

Because it was all a part of his master plan.

Because he learned they'd traited the overt manipulations of Britannia for the insidious manipulations of Diet Britannia.

Well they were clearly even more retarded than I thought.

"Hey guys, let's undo the entire thing we've done for this cause by having an under the table deal with the prince of Britannia because fuck the guy who's leading us to our freedom."

>He might have Geass'd even me - Prince of Lies

Oh wow so convincing, time to betray our saviour.

They could have at least done a laptop or something showing the OSI research staff at the school and a video of the confession by lelouch

from what i can remember

>lelouch ordered the order of the geass to be destroyed completely.
>the order had kids
>stupid bleeding heart fucks whined about how it was wrong after the fact, even though those >kids tried killing them and did kill a few of them.
>main bleeding heart fuck starts bitching about zero a lot. tells his bestie not to trust zero and dies.
>new dumbass now goes around second-guessing zero and this time right before he dies, he spreads the word to others.
>in addition to this, schniezel is a scheming fuck and easily manipulated them all using cherrypicked recordings.

Why didn't Lelouch just prove that he never used his geass on them when they confronted him?

I love the fact that when he sent the data it would have CLEARLY shown that he stated he couldn't move or controll his hand, attacked a comrade, ordered to him by a group of kids.

Wow lelouch was a douche for ordering that!

Basically he wanted to be a GOOD terrorist.

Right I remember that bullshit.
>Todo-san!
>1/4 sword-kun?
>Kinoshi-something said we can't trust Zero!
>Who? What?
>dead
>I'm now completely doubting my commander and messiah

Fair enough. Black Knights really went full retard.

Yeah, and? Literally all of the BK's achievements were because of Lelouch's leadership or Geass. Ohgi's group was fucking worthless on their own, never would have won the favor of that guy that was funding terrorist groups, never would have gotten advance Knightmares, would have sat by and watched their Tohdoh and his pals get executed, etc.

One thing I still don't get. Was it ever Lelouch's plan to die from the very beginning?

One of my big issues was why didn't he geass Gino Thundercock and Annya when they were at the school.

>"lelouch commands you to join and fully support the black knights"

You literally would have gotten 2 nights of the round on your team severely crippling his enemy and buffing up the BK's in one go.

Just watched it, it was basically

#1: Zero's a Britannian prince. We knew he wasn't Japanese, but he's actually explicitly a royal, meaning it's just more internal family power struggles.

#2: Zero can mind control people, and chose not to tell anyone. He's always kept secrets, some of which were kinda important (or could have at least been handled better), and we have no way of knowing if our wills are our own, and even if they are...

#3: Zero was clearly responsible for a number of unlikely, terrible events that drove him to where he is. Rather than focusing the anger we felt when a shitload of Japs got killed by Euphemia at the Brits, we should have been angry at Leluche, because holy shit HE'S the one who ordered a shitload of our friends and families dead to further his own agenda.

#4: Zero's been kind of flaky lately, and kept insisting on irrational decisions (SACRIFICE YOURSELF SO WE CAN FIND MY SISTER), throwing his loyalty into further doubt

It wasn't his plan to die but he was willing to accept death with his "the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed" mindset. After all that happened the only other viable way to achieve his goal of world peace for his sister was to die since the world was completely united against him

No, he just assumed Nanaly and him would've been dragged in the succession war and moved to destroy the Empire to prevent that or at least create a neutral zone to chill in.

why do I keep getting connection errors when I try to post the rest

Can you imagine how fucked they would have ended up being if they had killed Lelouch.
Like, there was no way Schneizel was ever going to honor that deal, Japan would become Area 11 again within a week and the BKs would completely fall apart.
Its just ridiculous how retarded and shortsighted Ohgi was.

He did leave them behind during their 1st Revolution, and had some of the Black Knights kill the Geass Order with one of them telling them they had to shoot some kids.

Zero was shady as fuck.

#5: Clovis has a recording of him straight-up admitting to most of these things and Leluche refuses to explain

#6: Lelouche ordered a bunch of kids and unarmed dudes dead, which came off as sketch because, once again, he's terminally unable to explain important details to anyone. "These kids have to die because they can all mindrape you in new and exiting ways" is at least somewhat understandable, even moreso if you'd reveal that power to at least a couple trusted commanders at some point, which seeing as it's not a unique power and plenty of Brits already know about it would have been prudent partway through season 2

#8: Ethnic puss

I think there's a few others (added rolo and jeremiah without consulting) but can't be bothered to rewatch and make sure. Either way it probably could have been avoided if Lelouche WASN'T such a raging autist but whatever.

Because you are probably writing too much in one post.

Didn't Schneizel have a good reputation? Also he wouldn't do that, he supported Euphie's proposal. Returning Japan wouldn't hurt; he prefers the solution that would ensure peace.

nah it was under the post limit, for whatever something in number 5 was tripping a filter and the moment I truncated it I was allowed to post it.

Schneizel was a lying, manipulative fuck. Same as all the other Britannians. Except Cornelia, Euphie, Guilford, and ORANGE.

Who lied the best? Schneizel or Lelouch

The correct answer.

+ Oghis girlfriend confirmed that that the shit is legit. Besides, it did explain all the "miracles".

Lelouch, he kept a lot of shit going like a clown spinning plates.

Schneizel only had to tell one lie and had walkaway power since he had a nuke right on the deck of the BK's HQ.

Schneizel just lied, but Lelouch played the game like a fucking boss.

My sides reached orbit with the Million Zero plan.

>Oghis girlfriend
You mean the Brittanian supremacist that was actively taking part in torturing and killing 11s prior to getting amnesia?

>Schneizel was a lying, manipulative fuck.
Yeah, but he's also depicted as a rather dispassionate man who only steps up to do the things he thinks he must do. He also had a preference for peaceful solutions and freeing Japan did that.

Doubt he knew too much about her past beyond racism (which was super normalized in their society) and being a soldier. Given how there are black guys who'd like to bang nazi chicks, Oghi isn't THAT weird.

The pussy game too strong man

>Lelouch becomes Emperor of Brittania
>Tried to join the UFN
>You can't join because you get more voting power, turn parts of your unified super nation into independent states.

Democracy was a mistake. He should've recorded that shit and played it for the entire world to hear.

I forgot he came with a nuke onboard
>Hey guys lelouch is betraying you all
>also I have a giant nuke ready to wipe you out believe me lol I'm trust worthy

No man who would turn his back on a cause for pussy is worth associating with.

Man, I wish they handled the Euphemia incident better.

Like her plan blowing up in her face rather than the murder princess route.

they foreshadowed the shit out of it man, it was fine.

He accused Zero of betraying them first, but I fail to see when and where. Zero saved them

Because he's a piece of shit. Good thing Japs hate him too, he'll get killed off in a spectacular way

Yeah, good thing Ohgi was so brave to fight for Japan, right? It's not like it was handed to him on a plate by his enemy or something

user, Zero betrayed them when he literally left them when they were on the cup of victory in their revolution in Tokyo.

Then proceeded not to explain himself. This would've been a good idea for him to show them he had Geass and he left to obtain the power of the Gods and the Geass Order, so he wouldn't get buttfucked later.

>1/4 sword kun
Made me laugh

that wasn't a betrayal. Something more important came up. Plus he went back to save them all. They were ungrateful and never thanks Zero for anything

>Something more important came up
>Nunnally was more important than victory of the revolution.
>Literally got the Black Knights dismantled and a small time group until their reforming years later.

Except he literally was doing all of that shit for Nunally so yes, I think that is more important for him.

It doesn't even make sense, how the fuck votes must be disturbed so Brittania would get an absolute majority?

Who said they need the absolute majority? Unless all other countries agree to vote against them (and why should they unless it's a policy that's purely negative for them?) a simple majority should be easy achievable.

I remember Kaguya saying that if Britannia joins, Lelouch would get same power as in HBE, which happens only with absolute majority. Besides, most other nations view Britannia as an enemy and would vote against their propositions.

"You vote for us, we supply you with some new prototype/jew gold/resource"

Works fine in the real world.

>for him
This is key. It was important FOR HIM. He still fucked them and all of Japan over, because muh Nunnally was more important than everything else.

Nigger pussy because he's a subhuman racemixer that is also a hypocrite, since if he cared about Japan as much as he claims, the wouldn't have racemixed.

>"Oh no, Zero lead a weird operation to attack a desert cult. HE MUST BE UP TO SOMETHING". The Black Knight's went full retard at the end of S2.

The entirety of S2 went full retard. It's like the writers changed completely and considering the evidence of executive meddling with executives rewriting shit, it basically means that writer did change.

S2 is an abomination.

Train wreck is the most apt way to describe R2. It's fucking stupid as all hell, but you can't stop watching it.

If Ohgi doesn't die in season 3 I'm going to be so mad. He doesn't deserves the position of Prime Minister of Japan, he can't even run his own resistance group before Lelouch show up.

They always had doubts about Zero and when people doubt you, going on a secret mission to massacre civilians doesn't help. Specially if you don't explain yourself.

I disagree. It's enjoyable as fuck, never slows down and makes more sense once you look back at it after watching the whole thing

I can. I watched it once and it's so terrible it prevents me from rewatching the series.
You know what Death Note and Code Geass have in common beyond a charismatic anti-hero protagonist who is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour?
A fucking terrible second season where everyone turns into a major retard with instant 50 points taken off from their IQ, including the protagonist.

hot and creamy brown pussy, also he's a jew, it's bound to happen.

Lulu isn't nihilistic and generally doesn't have much common with Light sans intelligence and cockyness.

Way to go autistic over a joke user.

Hey, some people seriously think that they are similar or that R2 sucks.

>or that R2 sucks.
That part of my post was 100% serious, I'm sorry you're so fucking new underage retarded that you're not even familiar with the "Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humour" meme joke.

At least my taste isn't as shit.

THE IRONY

That just proves they are so incompetent that when their leader was out of the game they immediately got rekt and couldn't contribute any useful things to the rebellion. They shouldn't complain if they couldn't take back the country for themselves and had to rely on a mysterious figure all the time.
Besides even if they did succeed in killing Zero no proof that Schneizel who just cherry-picking an audio record would keep his promise "Yeah I know I promise you I will give back your Japan, now we will do another invasion so prepare yourself."
It's funny that Ougi didn't get shot by Kallen or someone else afterward.
This. I'd like to see the special zone still has racism and shit and the Japan natives always live the life of a slave with silk clothes. Suzaku is fine because he couldn't think more and Euphemia only sees the surface of her project.

Is it the dub that makes people not understand the show at all ?
Or are new anime watchers that fucking retarded ?

DID you all miss the obvious fact that the whole R2 is about the lost of trust between Zero and the BKs ?
From abandoning the BKs during the black rebellion to killing kids and civilians in China (they are NOT military) and bringing people like Rolo and Jeremiah (Britannians) in their rank and giving them important positions... and you know, having Tokyo fucking NUKED (and Zero going crazy).

After all that, you'll think some of the BKs, have some serious doubt about Zero.
And maybe making a deal with Schneizel is not that bad... As far as they know, Schneizel is smart and dangerous BUT ALSO pretty reasonable (not really of course). and he has nukes so.. yeah.

Also; The Bks are not just a small terrorist cell anymore, they have half the world with them... They have other options for their leader (Li Xingke for example).

My guess is that it's hard to accept for self-insert fags, when your precious MC is not some irreplaceable golden boy who must be loved and adored by everyone for the rest of their days.

yeah maybe... or you know, they just are retarded with the attention span of a 10yo.
I mean, there are at least a dozen scenes in R2 where you see Ougi, Todo, and the others talking shit about Zero and the way he does things.
Some sort betrayal is fairly obvious from the begenning of R2.
And it's not like Lelouch is not giving them "betrayal" material everytime he can.

Why didnt suzaku give lelouce water

Because he hates Lelouch and he wants him to suffer.

Suzaku wants him to stay thirsty

>Is it the dub that makes people not understand the show at all ?

The dub was almost word for word to the sub, onoly shit was changed to damn and a few other words westernized.

Why Lelouch didn't use his Geass to kill this guy?

Ok so it must be the other explanation...

Ultimate FUCK YOU.
Also, Diethard should have beg for his life and for forgiveness for abandoning Lelouch.

I'm still mad about this.

He is the reason Japan has a chance.
Nunnally is his sole reason for wanting to make the world a better place for her, the people are his tools and the result of the world he creates for Nunnally, not for anyone else.

Zero exists because of Nunnally, The fact that Lelouch haven't commited suicide is because if he did Nunnally would take the hardest hit from that damage.

TL;DR Nunnally>The world in the eyes of the ONE man that changed the world.

why?
I was here when this episode aired and to this day I still don't understand why people are so angry about that.

It's just a banter from Schneizel to see what Zero is really like...A guy with a huge ego or a ruthless guy who just want to win.

Maybe you missed the small fact that the BKs are not aware of the connection between Zero and Nunnally???
Maybe you missed the small fact that everybody that fight with Zero also had to make sacrifice ?
Maybe you missed the small fact that it's not a valid reason to leave your men and the whole rebellion die just to go deal with some personnal stuff ?

> the ONE man that changed the world.
Yes... with the sacrifice of thousand of his soldiers.
Alone (without geass or soldiers) Zero is nothing.

Don't you understand the concept of "Zero is an ideal, not a man"?

Pawns don't need to think.

It's war, someone has to die for you to win.

It's one mind, not a committee, he can do one thing at a time unless he has prepared before hand.

Yes... One man that can change the world is more important.
Or do you think we send the President to the front lines in war and let all soldiers sit at home watching it on FOX news?

Just because it's Zero he can do those things, he can put the kings act because he can sacrifice people to win the war because he's not tied down to his human identity.

War isn't a fairy tale where nobody has to die, either through being a bait or for the better cause.

If he'd prioritized them over Nunnally and lost her, it'd be like putting the king in chess in a check mate by using the queen as bait instead of the pawns.