Brit/pol/ - David Irving Edition

>Based David Irving exposes Churchkike
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

>UkColumn News 15/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=yLTJezLUolQ

Polls:
Opinium/Observer : CON 40%(+1), LAB 40%(-1), LDEM 6%(0)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42713552
strawpoll.me/14863596
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Result_by_constituency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42713552

Das rite

strawpoll.me/14863596
>strawpoll.me/14863596
strawpoll.me/14863596

The nutcases on here probably look at Venus and think it's a UFO. Of course they believe in ghosts.

>muh history

Honestly feels like LARPing at this point. The modern '''Britain''' has nothing in common with the glory of Britain past.

Fourth for worms

...besides from being the same country with the same people? Who should we give credit to British history to then? The Chinese or the Russians?

>...besides from being the same country with the same people?
>Thinking modern Britain is the same country with the same people as Historic Britain

OIOI! HAHA

U SUPPORT THAT TOTTENAM!
HAHA YOU FUCKING KIKE!
HAHAHA JUST KIDDING AINT I
YOUR ALRIGHT!

ITS TIME TO KICK IT OUT

KICK IT OUT

>muh melting pot
>romans were black
>we've always been a nation of immigrants because we got invaded a few times over a thousand years ago

You are only going to turn this into an autistic discussion about either genetics or the state of modern Britain. The former is rather unchanged, I'll give you the latter, but it stands to reason that we have every right to have pride in British history as the inheritors.

The vast majority of it is you blackpilled pleb

My first thought is I hope it does'nt get bombed by moslems or vandalised by some feral nigger

It's worse when you consider all bar one group, the Romans, who came to Britain were the same peoples.

>besides from being the same country with the same people

Have you seen London lately?

>Who should we give credit to British history to then?

This is like the "who is the modern successor to the Roman Empire" question that keeps popping up on /his/. Answer: nobody. It's dead. It's a historical nation with no presence in today's world. The people who deserve credit are the people who actually built Great Britain, not those who happen to be living in the same geographical area hundreds of years hence.

>...besides from being the same country with the same people?

Literally 70%+ of the British need to be culled if we're going to survive the next century

>ywn have a pint and a giggle with david irving

jdimsatbqhf

I used to have an asian fetish but ive totally go over it and now i find asians kinda repulsive

Not for long you braindead pleb.

And you won't do anything to stop it, either.

nth for the future Welsh-Anglo United Federation of Friendship and Constitutional Monarchy

>Have you seen London lately?
Not British.
>This is like the "who is the modern successor to the Roman Empire" question that keeps popping up on /his/.
Rome is long since dead. We still breathe via an oxygen tank.

>We wuz the successors of Nelson, Wellington, Brunel, Newton, and William the Conqueror.

>>Have you seen London lately?
>Not British.

>surrendering your capital city without a fight
>thinking you have a chance

What will you say when all of England is like London? It's not British? And then Scotland, Wales? They're not British either?

Face it you little worm. You're being colonised and invaded and you do nothing.

You wallow in the blackpill dont you. You love trying to infect others with your depression and defeatism. You are a terrible person.

Kill yourselves, shitskins

Listen you mongoloid, not once did I speak about surrendering the already lost capital city, nor did I speak on giving up Scotland or Wales. My claim here is that it stands to reason that Britain are the successors of British history, more so than other nations and only a tard would dispute that.

It's as if you think I started browsing Sup Forums in the last 5 minutes and didn't instantly know what you meant when you said "London". The inhabitants of London in question are, indeed, non-British. There was no talk of surrendering the capital, though that ship has long since sailed.

>Face it you little worm.
Those fucking worms.

You do realise that it is over and there is literally nothing we can do about it? Even if we reduced immigration to zero today (which the public would never do because they are hopelessly brain-dead from years of left wing propaganda), we would still be turned to a minority in our homeland within a lifetime.

It's over, you're about 40 years too late.

Damn you have a shitty attitude

>Listen you mongoloid, not once did I speak about surrendering the already lost capital city,
You don't have to 'speak' about it, you've already surrendered. We all have.
>nor did I speak on giving up Scotland or Wales.
You'll do nothing.
>My claim here is that it stands to reason that Britain are the successors of British history, more so than other nations and only a tard would dispute that.
It's honestly WE WUZ tier nowadays. We're a beaten defeated people and clinging to MUH HERITAGE as our children are raped and our country is colonised is .. pathetic.
>It's as if you think I started browsing Sup Forums in the last 5 minutes and didn't instantly know what you meant when you said "London". The inhabitants of London in question are, indeed, non-British.
Because it was colonised by the enemy. And we did nothing.
>There was no talk of surrendering the capital, though that ship has long since sailed.
Because we did nothing to stop and revert it.

Nice meme by the way.

It seems that today I have no one to have a drunk conversation with except the lovely brit/pol/

99% of that I have nothing to say to, because I agree with it but this,
>We're a beaten defeated people and clinging to MUH HERITAGE as our children are raped and our country is colonised is .. pathetic.
What if you just like the shape of Nelson's hat, or the HMS Victory?

>Damn you have a shitty attitude

Actually, you're right! I should be all sunshine and rainbows while I get outbred in my own homeland, and pretend that by complaining on the internet I'm actually contributing to preventing what it written in stone.

>tfw that collage is probably my magnum opus

Thanks for proving my point. You are a spiteful cunt who actively enjoys infecting others with your pathetic defeatism.
>"How dare anyone else have hope and optimism when I have none!
That is your attiitude. You try to drag everyone down to your level. You are cancer.

I watch all the seasons or Ripper Street, it made me interested in the history of London, Whitechapel, East End, Essex, it's pretty edgy and white.

>pathetic defeatism.

What are you doing to reverse the genocide of our people?

Come on St. George, give me some optimism.

I want some of whatever you're taking. Can you share your whitepills with us?

>Can you share your whitepills with us?

Just wait, he's going to enlighten us any minute now.

fuck off you boring nihilist. same cunt who was doing this shit over the threads in a day the other week.
see above its the same cancer baiter 99% sure

ONE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

Bit like watching Downtown Abbey and then walking outside and being disappointed when nothing is like that.

Downton*

>How dare anyone else have hope and optimism when I have none!

Gee it sucks that I'll be bred out of existence within 100 years, my political class are hell bent on my on destruction, my peers actively welcome our destruction, and that most cities in my country are entirely unrecognisable from even 50 years ago, but at least I am still optimistic! I sure showed that guy on the Tibetan Cave Painting forum. I truly am the saviour of the British people

Also, did you see that Youtube video where God Emperor Nigel Farage totally REKS this stupid SJW!?

Metapolitical winds are shifting and there is an ascendant neo-rightist movement on the rise. More and more folk are waking up to the bullshit and the elite/msm are going into a panicked overdrive, pushing agenda and propaganda in such a clumsy manner that it is alienating more people than it is enticing them. There is a paradigm shift happening. The counter culture is pretty much ours. The elite will do all they can to stifle it catching up with the culture but censorship and authoritarian bullying will only paper over the cracks for so long. The whole rotten edifice is unsustainable and will come crashing down at some point. There will be a lot of spilled blood but we, as a people will endure.
You have overdosed on red pills and ended up blackpilled. Try to remember that shit happens that no one can forsee and things can turn around very quickly. 4 years ago, if I told you we would get a leave EU referendum and win and donald trump would become president of the states, you would have thought I was full of shit, mad even. Yet here we stand.
Learn to metapolitik and dont succumb to the blackpill. It helps no one. I'll wager a in decade we will see considerable changes you would not have expected today.

If the brexit referendum was run like our parliamentary elections how many MP's would Leave/Remain have?

I just like it from the historical point and I like Cockney and the other thick British accents like Brummie in Peaky Blinders because they show the real nature of the language and the true British culture.

Actually now our Moscow organised crime consists totally from minorities like Chechens and the others. Saint Petersburg is still controlled by the white crime firms.

If your pajeet Khan can freely say shit to the president of the US, he must have a serious background like a Muslim gangs or so.

I just can't get it, your shitskin Muslims openly put you down and all you do is talking about tolerance.

Is this what you're looking for?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Result_by_constituency

Stop wallowing in the blackpill you fucking faggot. You are as bad as the "so sorry" white guilt cucks. They want to abolish themselves out of a sense of misplaced guilt and you, having given up when the going gets tough, just want to lie down and die while whinging and dragging as many others with you as possible. Pathetic.

There's literally nothing wrong with we wuzing , it's how nations gain confidence in themselves, ameriwogs take it to extreme becuase none of them know what type of wog they where originally

Not a fan what so ever of Tommy Robinson any more, but a few years back he did a good thing in exposing a (Muslim) Captain in the British Army who was trying to get into politics and had connections to Pakistani gangs.

Not sure about Khan, but I wouldn't put it past him.

All the high up gangs in London are Romanian/Turk/Albanian
Pakis and wogs just do petty stuff like dealing weed

>having given up when the going gets tough

When will you get it through your thick skull that the "going isn't tough", it's already over. There is literally nothing we can do about demographic change and Britain as we know it ceased to exist decades ago.

You can be as 'optimistic' as you want but you can't bring back what is dead and burried.

Reminder that Khan was a defense lawyer for someone involved in the 9/11 attacks
What a fucking state

Tommy has redpilled countless folk on the cancer that is islam. He serves a useful purpose and has balls (considering the shit he has put up with - prison, police harrassment, constant death threats from muzz and leftyscum) Folk here may not like him because he counter signals but he is undoubtably serving a useful purpose.

It takes 9 months to increase the population. It only takes a second to reduce it again

khan PM by 2030

>Remain Seats: 242(37%)
>Leave Seats:406(63%)
A bloody landslide then.
Also:
>Labour Party: Remain - 36% Leave - 64%

Interesting. It seems with the referendum out of the way Labour leavers fell back into petty tribalism and voted Labour in the GE while remainers from all parties came together and voted Labour. UKIP should not have backed out of the election tbqh. Too many of their voters stupidly went back to voting Labour.

Similar to Moscow. But how can they get places in the politics, in Russia a place in the parliament can greatly influence money flows and blind eyes of the police. A bit much for a mayor.

So are so gleeful in your defeatist wallowing it is sickening. Its like you enjoy it and take pleasure in trying to bring others down and make them as miserable as you are. Fuck off m8, this is the last response you will get from me because talking to you is like arguing with a leftist. No matter what I say you will just retort with
>"its over were defeated theres no hope country is done, brits are dead etc"
It really is pathetic and irksome. No point in wasting my time arguing with you because you will just spout the same old shit regardless of what points I bring up. Do us a favour and kill yourself. You obviously have no hope and are utterly useless to us and the nation. Just top yourself lad - practise what you preach. If you dont, you are a fucking hypocrite.

>Britain as we know it ceased to exist decades ago
You've never been to Northern Ireland, have you soppy bollocks?

The poor child is just deluding himself to cope. Have pity for him.

Because of FPTP leave would have 360-420
Don't quote me on that, but I know the number's in that region.

>utterly useless to us and the nation.

What are you doing to help the nation? What are you doing to reverse the genocide of our people?

>You obviously have no hope and are utterly useless to us and the nation

>Still thinking there is a nation left to save

I have kids. Thats something. How many kids have you had?

You motherfuckers can't stop me hahaha

Do you believe in ghosts, motherfucker?

Real live Prussian... ghosts, feel me?

Poor bastard is living in a dream world.

I have to say I do kind of envy him though. To be so stupid and blind to still not be able to see the writing on the wall, even at this point. I'd pay good money to be able to have his mindset for a day, to actually think this once great country was anything more than a festering heap of dogshit being raped by muds.

Well recreate it then, larping is better than nothing

Go for a couple of scoops with Tommy Robinson
Support Millenial Woes on Patreon

Some say I'm crazy, these punk-ass virgin posters can't faze me

It's pretty bad isn't it. He's the last man on the Titanic seeing all the lifeboats rowing away, telling people to "keep being optimistic".

Baffling how people can see our current situation and have any optimism whatsoever

How would Theresa May have handled the Falkland War?

Probably horribly, like any of our political class would have. Think similar to Blair's handling of Northern Ireland.

Thatcher was a pretty shitty PM, but we're lucky she had the balls to sort out the Falklands.

I daydream about the dope world, take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl.

>Unconditional surrender
>Give Falklands to Argentina
>Paraded naked through the streets of Buenos Aires

Do you believe in... ghosts?

So the solution is to just give up, lie down and die then?
>He's the last man on the Titanic seeing all the lifeboats rowing away, telling people to "keep being optimistic".
No you faggot, im the one telling the passengers to construct a fucking raft out of floatables and shit. We have to salvage what we can. If we have to balkanise for a time so be it but you can fuck off if you think im just giving up.
>tfw stuck on brit/pol/ when all the blackpilled useless NEETs are having their whinge.
Dont know why I bother desu. I must be a glutton for punishment.

The real Machiavelli probably wouldn't be happy to find out some jumped up little nigger ripped off his name for infantile ""poetry.""

A well placed pork product can really lift one's spirits user.

Only ghost pirate waifus

Unironically yes lad, iv seen a couple.

No.

Is that a yes or a no? Because I see you lot mocking someone for believing in ghosts yet the majority of you claim to believe in ghosts.

I can't quite make sense of this.

Yes

I thought you were going to stop replying to me?

Your router/phone is haunted m8

Lads i work in a business where I sell different kinds of gas supplies and other industrials kind of shit and we had this full on Paki bloke called Rahim- Al Rashad or some shit place a significant order for a fuckton of gas cylinders and some other shit like Nitric acid

Aye mate my dad is the ceo of strawpoll.

This fucking stupid meme needs to die.

Don't bother m8 the demoralisation efforts of the blackpillers lead me to believe that they are working towards the destruction of Britain themselves (either lefties or pakis) after all whats wrong with optimism and working towards bettering your country? nothing. Is it all doomed to fail? probably but who cares still try. It's their "ha i'm so much more enlightened than you" attitude that suggests they are very young and this is their first year of so interested in politics.
>Pictured: A blackpiller who just saw someone suggesting we call the fire brigade after our house caught fire "no no its much too late for that let it burn" (2018) [colourised]

Report it.

Who is on QT tomorrow?

I believe in them lad. My folks live in an old cottage out in the sticks that was built in 1768 and some weird shit goes on there and I also had some 2spooky shit happen a while back when I was working as a security guard on a building site that was renovating an old mental hospital into flats and houses. I remember seeing shit as a kid too. Ghosts are real. Seeing is believing

So is the new narrative now that I rig everything whether I'm here or not, wheter it's about me or not?

>oy vey russia- i mean prussians rigging everything

UFOs abducted me from my council estate and took me to Mars.

So the state of Britain isn't the only thing you're deluded about.

Please genuinely seek mental health.

Agree lad. Theres no reasoning with them. The tinfoil part of me sometimes suspects its part of a shilling/demoralisation strategy by certain think tanks and NGO's.

>Is it all doomed to fail? probably
This is what we're saying.

>but who cares still try
Is anyone telling you not to try? No, people are telling you to fuck off with your tales of delusion.

>It's their "ha i'm so much more enlightened than you" attitude
This is you crying because you got bullied.

Brit/pol/ is right fucking miserable today. How about some Carillion bants lads? Some talk about alternatives to PFI contracts?