Friendship with USA ended, India best friend now

Israel is prepping up India as their friend in the post unipolar world.

I am increasingly seeing the age old tried and tested words "India is greatest ally".

Israel will play USA and India both. The jews will take over like they did with USA. It's ogre.

You can see muslims getting extremely mad in all forums where they can have a voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-35-million-deaths-britain-shashi-tharoor-british-empire-a7627041.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bibi and Modi inaugurating technology center.

Yes I am aware I used meme flag for the OP. I wanted to use location, somehow it didn't work.

Poo in Jew

Fuck off Jew lover.

Butthurt muslim detected.

Poos would be pretty good cannon fodder since they have the numbers.

It's funny because we Muslims have used them for the exact same reason for over 700 years.

i don't know who's pooing who anymore

US should learn from us, we kicked the kikes out after reconquista. Unfortunately Trump sucks jewish dick and will do nothing to end kike menace.

>country of trillions of Hindus.
>Most popular construction is by a Muslim.

Also,
>Be Jew.
>Make love signs on a Muslim construction.

it's all a big mess. Is this news big in the land of the god's chosen people? Because we are spending millions for bibi, and showing it as a great step in relations.

mmmm

Fuck gandhi

Namaste faggots! Meet your new masters.

This country has been slaves ever since it's dawn.

Muslims.
Christians.
Now Jews.

check the digits.

#fail
Lmao.
When will you cow bhakts understand you cannot win?

in 100 years:

"our judeo-hindu values demand that we take in 200 million muslim refugees"

Pfffft it's not like the Jews can ruin India like they did with the West, Your country is fucking garbage

We wouldn't even need to import them, we already have like 150 million muslims, in 100 years there would be no Hindus in India.

>"
then just swap muslim out for chinese or whatever
the Jews will find a way to stop India from becoming too strong

Indians always need a ruler from outside.
If nothing they can be used as cannon fodder or their women (which admittedly can be pretty) can be used as farms for our Muslim brothers.

>the jews are taking over India to crush esoteric hitlerism
Those rat fuckers...

India is fucked either way. We aren't strong, I don't see why Israel wants to come with India.

What?

Christians? You mean when the Brits were trying to civilize subhumans, poos included. Be grateful that they established institutions throughout India.

You can have em poo

Jewish-Indian Alliance: Muslims SHIT SCARED

More on pg 9

India and China have one thing in common that is always true. When you have a bigger labor force, regardless of how unintelligent the people are, as long as a majority of the population is employed- your economic production will surpass that of developed nations. This is without taking into consideration technological advancements, and more factors that increase economic production. India and China are inevitably in a good position because of their population. Although I'd argue that too big of a population can eventually cause either country to break apart into smaller countries.

By killing 35 millions indians and taking their
resources? fuck off dumbfuck.

"Britain is responsible for deaths of 35 million Indians"
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-35-million-deaths-britain-shashi-tharoor-british-empire-a7627041.html

>after Europe is mongrelized along with the rest of the West the Jews will move onto destroying Hinduism and Aryan culture
>then Islam will take over the world

Semites are not to be trusted

Civilized? Stop joking. India had the best inventions and greatest economic power in the 700 years when we Muslims ruled them.
Brits couldn't even use them let alone being able to control them.

Even 70 years after independence we Muslims still rule India indirectly.

A Muslim man can have 4 wives, a Hindu or Christian or Sikh etc can only have 1 wife.

Sharia law applies to Muslim I'm civil decisions the Indian law cannot do anything about it. Lmao.

We aren't scared poo roo. I know it's you pajjeth, how much did you earn today driving taxis?

Gee I wonder who this shill is.

Jews are always there when a power shift happens
India will become very powerful on the world stage trust me

Muh 35 million. Why is it always some arbitrary number with you Jews.

Are you going to teach the Indians how to milk the loss of their people like you milk muh 6 gorriloon?

Jews and Hindus will be eliminated by us Muslims.

Fuck off dumb bitch.

I do see that trend and we probably would end up like hitler's Germany, get fucked over in the long term.

I still don't see why we are important, the only thing we have is a large population which we can neither feed, nor give shelter. We are barely able to give them enough loos to cover 74% of them.

The population for us is a huge negative.

Great argument there Chaim. Keep calling us names while we eliminate you, and your greatest Ally Hindus.

The Kebab fears the woke hindu with the help of the smart zionist.
Literally an antikebab alliance , to make things better both iran and saudi arabia will suck india dick to sell them oil as the most populous country in the world.
And israel will be in the middle as an indian ally controlling the area.
The Kebabs are scared

Keep whining faggot. we're more stronger and powerful than ever. why the fuck do you have india flag?

This was to be expected. Burgers are incapable of keeping promises, non zionist jews managed to get obama to backstab Israel, even.

>India had the best inventions and greatest economic power in the 700 years when we Muslims ruled them.
Brits couldn't even use them let alone being able to control them.
Ironic, considering that many institutions established by the British in India paved the way for economic development in india, along with the establishment of academics, etc. Muslims hardly contributed any inventions, apart from the apologetic Muslims that try to claim they invented everything
>hurr derp we invented algebra, medicine, coffee, etc.
You remind me of the idiot Muslims in the US that claim most doctors in the US are Muslim, or that all their imams are college educated. They seem to believe that is somehow special. Hell, a whole church can have college educated members. Islam hardly contributed anything to the world.

>Woke Hindu.
The same country which hasn't attacked anyone in hundreds of years?
Hindus are pacified, you think German or white have guilt? We broke Hindus spirit in the 700 years that we ruled, and whatever was left, the fuck bris broke Hindus aren't not rising anytime soon. Keep dreaming.

Why do I have India flag? Because I'm living in India. I am a Muslim you stupid yahudi.

How are you assholes considered most smart race with the analytical skills like yours.

Yea India sure will help them, just like the did by voting AGAINST recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel for the fear if Muslim retaliation.
It's a cucked country.

We don't "hate" India. We just find them repulsive and not even worth our arguing time.

Imagine Sup Forums is a big family in a gathering.
America is the fat, dumb brother who is always on facebook.
UK is the weak, fragile uncle who is single in his 50's who complains about everything and keeps bitching about he used to be a great car salesman in his 20's.
Canada is the ugly, disgusting, trashy aunt who hits on everyone and who believes in her sick and old mind that she is still attractive.
Poland is the grandpa who collects guns.
Brazil is the family monkey who jumps around the house, shitting in corners and just grabbing food and running away.
Peru is like the little autistic brother who is in a corner playing minecraft on a tablet and all he can talk about is Dota even though he is 1k
And India...
India is like the retarded cousin you never want to meet and who embarrasses you always. India shits on the dinner table, India is loud and can barely speak your language, India keeps saying memes from 2001, India smells like shit but he can't smell it because he is used to it. India has $22 in his pocket and he calls you poor. Thats India. We don't hate our retarded cousin. We are just ashamed of him and killing it or punching it would make us look like monsters even though we all know it would be for the best of everyone.

islam lads

The US isn't Israel's bitch, it's the other way around.
So slowly spreading Israel's influence around the world as an independent state and not America's bitch will help is become more self sufficient, self reliant, and eventually will help both the tiny strip of sand and India with each specializing in it's own thing.

>We wuz kangs.

Mention good institution that UK made FOR India, and not for their own people. The retarded Indians just took advantage of few.

Our Muslims rulers actually taught them culture.

You ugly camel fucker. I've killed many of you in Gaza. Feels sooo Good.

>not understanding what judeo-christian means
Wew lad

>pajeet
>born of shit and piss
>shit and piss as breakfast
>looks like a charcoal burned monkey but uses "Lads" in grammar unironically
>rubs shit on body as meditation

Fucking pajeets i swr

And this is why Hindu national will be nothing more than cannon fodder. At least we Muslims have something going for us.

Cuck Hindu detected.

>USA isn't Israel's bitch.
Jidf on overdrive.

You don't have to convince the Hindus that you are benevolent, you can just put your feet on them and they will lick it.

Yea Chaim we killed lot of you too.

There's also a boy with Bibi whose parents were murdered in sinagogue in Mumbai attack and her Hindu nanny saved him, he went to Israel like a fucking pussy. Lmao.

That's right.

Look at this beauty. you fucking dumbfucks never won any war. pathetic losers.

>ywn have cow ambulances in Yurop

And then look at how we conquered India and are taking over Europe. Lol. Conventional wars are nothing now, it's all about population.

Poor Bibi..what will you teach Indians?

You're the same Roma.

Says the Bolshevist

Your only 14% in india. In europe there will be a civil war, its just a matter of time. it will be fun watching you killing eachother.

Mate I’m half indian. Are cow ambulances actually a thing? That is fucking hilarious if they exist

Damn, the muslim guy's pretty cool, not afraid of jews and hindews.

> you ugly camel fucker
Gooooooot 'em
lol you're the dumbest Jew I think I've ever seen. You're usually rhetorical level with your bants. Embarrassing.

THEY CANNOT GET CHINA SO INDIA IT IS

It was barely 8% in 1947 lmao. We already got our own state, look up telengana. It has lot of Muslims.

And now we are 14% that in a country like India is 150 million.

>Would be fun watching you kill each other.
So you admit you care nothing about Hindus? Lmao.

Yes these fucking Hindus will not care about their women and children but save the cows please.

We shouldn't be afraid, we are born to rule.

The Jew is new recruit in JIDF. Israel can't even spare their average JIDF to defend "an eternal Ally".

Yep..chinks know the Jew's shenanigans and India is going to lose big time.

The Jews and USA will prop up India to go against China and Muslims and in the end their Hindu national will be utterly destroyed. Fucking retards deserve it.

We Muslims will rule India, and we can even give arunachal Pradesh to China, or the whole north east if they want.

Does Muslim poos shit in the streets too or is it just a Hindu tradition?

Hindu. You dumb fuck.

Poor people.

madarchod.

Woahhh!!! Just like cancer spreads

Jews really gearing up against China and Norks huh? They really need every square inch on the planet.

Yep because they can't fight us Muslims in a fair fight.

By by poonloo now you will be just loo.

They can't fight anyone in a fair fight.

I see futrue cannibals the way they're headed.

Weird thread desu

>BITCH LASAGNA

Why?

I can't understand who is fighting whom

That's what happens when someone involved India. Too complex.

I hope they import a shit ton of poos and they flood their streets in shit, they deserve all the poo they can get. honestly if they think having anything to do with poos is a good idea, they are in for a world of shit.

>are taking over Europe.

In your dreams

With Jews, no loos.

lies, mudslimes are inbred Bacha bazi child fucking retards who converted people by sword and then claimed their inventions as your own, you people are pathetic roaches stuck in the dark ages.

>4 wives
>4 cousins
pick one

So if you dislike Israel you're a muslim. At least somewhere they're correct. Conditioning is real

If India wants to sell it's soul and be the new host for parasitical Zionists then it's your choice.

But they will leave you in a bad state, just as they have sucked dry America

Poos are our distant indo-european cousins, do you think they'll fight the jew?