Hi pol. I'm 18 and I already have been developing a receding hairline for a couple years now...

Hi pol. I'm 18 and I already have been developing a receding hairline for a couple years now. You can tell I'm balding from a glance.

I'm interested in the Infowars people's opinions and whether it's the same stuff that's "TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!!!"
What the fuck should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JQK4bH0J-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shave your head and own it

It's your genes, bruh.

Just save up like 5-10 grand for hair transplant surgery. It's done wonders for guys who get it. You'll have a small scar on the back of your head but you'll have a great hairline.

This is the worst advice. OP- Shave head and wear a nice baseball hat

Get a wig with a chin strap

This is a good idea if it bothers you so much OP. However, I would shave my head if I was you.

There is nothing wrong with propecia. Sage

My skull looks fucking retarded though... I actually can't believe how munted it is. I shouldn't be laughing.

I mean, I was expecting it some point, but not in my teens.
Thanks for the advice everyone.

I know exactly what you need.

Just get fat and LARP as middle age dude.

I have goals though. I was going to go into politics and try to become Prime Minister.
>larping as a boomer
kek

Yeah. I had goals too when i was 18. Good luck with that future Prime Minister.

>had goals
Never give up. Godspeed.

Two options for you.
1. Kill yourself
2. Join the circus

>He hasn't taken the Peppermint oil pill yet
Stay a hairlet forever.
Someone post the study for this hairlet.

I like your optimism. Honestly. It doesn't matter how much hair you have. There are bigger issues in live.

Shave your entire body

Plus pumpkin seed oil and the stuff in broccoli sprouts.

>It's your genes, bruh.

This , nothing you can do about it other than learn to deal with it and get in the gym .

Get a hair transplant like Jordan Peterson did (Peterson had his temples corrected).

Or do dermarolling every week and use minoxidil and pray to gods it stops.

Or insert PDO threads under your scalp skin and use minoxidil (yep this one works very well according to a real study).

Careful of the (actual) homosexuals in both young labour and young liberals.

MR PRIME MINISTAH!!
youtube.com/watch?v=4JQK4bH0J-o

Embrace it, there's not much you can do.
t.21 and completely bald already

Balding isn't embarrassing; getting caught trying to hide it is. Shave your head and own it.

The lawyer says you need a lawyer.

The plumber says you need a plumber.

The hooker says you need a hooker.

The water filter salesman says you need a water filter.

>>adv
mods

The soyboy meme notwithstanding going bald is totally natural. Not only that, but it's a very white thing
I don't have any numbers on this but in my experience Germans and Scandinavians seem to have the highest rates of baldness, a lot more than Asians and blacks

It's genes. Don't worry, in twenty years prob everybody could easily afford a hair transplant. My hair hasn't receded but I mean it happens.So don't worry about it that much

/thread

become a model for cleaning solutions

Patrick Stewart went bold in his 20s. You'll be fine

he at went bald when he was 19.Had a friend like that. I love Patrick Stewart and his major success came once he accepted it and stopped giving a shit

Hey, my balding bro. I'm 22, noticed it receding a couple years ago. Have also noticed the slight bald spot in the back. It caused a lot of distress at first, but I decided a while back to say fuck it and start shaving. Luckily, my head shape is nice, so it's not too bad. Also, being black, I think people think it fits better. Now I just have to start working out to own it better.

1. Shave. Nothing is more pathetic than balding cucks trying to hide it.
2. If you are frail - go to gym. Maybe grow a beard.
I was in the same situation. You will get used to it in a month, trust me.

Thanks user
I've been doing exercise and home gym for about two months. Sick of being a lanklet.

Take stinging nettle supplements, it will stop hair thinning right away by limiting how much of your free testosterone gets converted into DHT, the cause of male baldness.
DO NOT take Saw Palmetto though. It is advertised as achieving the same goal but it does so by lowering your T, something you don't want.

He's also a feces-eating fag

Shave your head and grow a proper beard and not some beta pubes under your chin.

Grow a beard but dont expend a long time taking care of it like a fagget

Whatever you do don't go on finasteride, the studies say like 2% chance of sexual side effects and I was on it for three years and swore up and down I had zero side effects but the day I just decided I hate taking pills and I'm meant to be bald I quit and my libido, energy and mental clarity basically skyrocketed over the following 72 hours

Don't waste a fucking cent on any "hair growth shit". That shit is purely there for people who are insecure enough to part with their shekels.

Keep it short or shave it off.

Do nothing. I'm slowly balding front to back in my mid-late 20's, letting the beard grow. worst case scenario i look like a greek philosopher by 45

waiting for that britcuck to tell you: "you're just high test, bro"

I went bald at 19. Went to multiple doctors. There are two choices on that front: capilar transplant or using chemical products with multiple side-effects.

Eventually i just decided to shave it completely and grow a beard. It is the best choice i believe.

what is causing the balding among so many young men in modern society, Sup Forums?

what is a capilar transplant

look for haircut options on google, try:
"receding hairline haircuts for male"
"big forehead haircuts for male"