Why are isekai where the MC gets turned into a little girl the best kind of isekai?

Why are isekai where the MC gets turned into a little girl the best kind of isekai?

They get your dick the hardest.

Because they're not about dumb harem hijinks.

Literally and figuratively wish fulfillment.

There is no such thing as figurative wish fulfillment.

Honestly why doesn't this happen more often?
>lol I became my avatar and MMO is now real
With the number of people playing female avatars you'd figure there'd be more stories about getting stuck in their female avatar body.
Even the OP's MC played a male character most of the time and only made a female avatar on a whim.

So what does Sup Forums think about the story where dude is reincarnated into Yamcha?

Looks like there's also somebody with a time loop skill as well. I guess author is cramming every single isekai trope he could think of into this.

>eventually a regular high school student drawn in a totally different artstyle appears
>he has an OP cheat skill and curbstomps everyone into the dirt
>training arc ensues to defeat him

>implying Tanya's special ops squad isn't her harem

No Harem, Romantic triangles or MC being a dense retard, so it can focus on the story.

Youjo Senki is literally the only genderbender isekai I've read that doesn't devolve into retarded yuri harem hijinks.

finally, chapter 2 is out

>retarded yuri harem hijinks
>bad
>implying
why else would you even read a little girl isekai?

To see them break down and lose to the dick?

>game mechanics
Fucking dropped.

This would've been a lot better if he had just stayed a Gandalf ripoff.

But that's gay.

Its bad when every other girl in the other world is a lesbian for no apparent reason.

From the thumbnail I thought it was a new Shin Seitokai no Ichizon chapter.

It's the same artist isn't it?

Yeah it is.

Agreed.

Why the fuck does he insist on talking like an old man even after he gets turned into a girl?

He wasn't an old man in real life. That was just his chuuni online persona. Now that said online persona is a cute girl why keep up the act?

It's sexy.

>Youjo Senki is literally the only genderbender isekai I've read that doesn't devolve into retarded yuri harem hijinks.

What are the genderbender isekais that do devolve into retarded yuri harem hijinks?

Katia a cute; wish she was the MC of the sidestory stuff instead of Shun

Tilea's Worries is one even though it becomes incredibly stupid as it goes on.

She dresses like a whore.

>starting a new life as a superior loli
This will never not be good.

There's more than one?!

Oji-san lolis are the best.

Katia is pure; the whore is the dragon bitch.

>reincarnated
>still has black hair and black eyes
Sasuga generic protagonist-kun.
On a side note, Katia and Shun look like Maou and Yuusha from Maoyuu together.

The best wish fulfillment you mean.

Only spineless omegas want to become the little girl instead of fucking them.

That is a bait statement because everyone know male MC never fucked any kind of female or female (male).

Speaking of Kumo, what happened? Is the WN just on a hiatus? I know there's a new LN coming next month.

>not being a little girl and fucking another little girl.
Shit taste.

WN is on hiatus presumably because the author started doing massive rewrites of the story starting with the previous volume of the LN and is busy with that.

Wish someone was translating the LN, instead of us having to wait for YP to do it

I hear its better than the WN

Wait, is it one of those "Web Novel got kinda fucky so we're re-writing it as a professional Light Novel with some more goodstuff and less bullshit" like Overlord? In which case, good.

She gives me some malty vibes.

Why does Mera look so incredibly evil? I know he's supposed to be a vampire but wasn't he more or less the resident normalfag of Shiro's traveling group?

Cute girls talking like old men is boner city.

People complained about the lack of Arachne so Kumo is staying as an Arachne for far longer in the LN.

Shun's sidestory also got rewritten to introduce the characters from Camp Maou earlier. Sophia got an early appearance and kicked his ass.

No, it's just adding a longer period of her as a Arachne, you're still getting the spider god versus UFOs final boss fight.

Oh wow, that was... Unexpectedly good. I mean, yes, I love DB, and I also like isekai series, but it sounded kinda fucked-up at first... But it was still surprisingly interesting. And also good choice putting the MC into early Yamcha, I mean, he was like ch.20, good thing they didn't forget about DB and only focused on DBZ. Good thing indeed. The whole thing is a pretty interesting idea indeed.

>tfw you'll never get truck-kun'd into a cute vampire loli

Because boys are best girls

I always imagined Potimas being older. Like a decrepit old man that refuses to die. But I guess that was only his real body.

Is this real? How the fuck it isn't copyright infringement?

Gotta keep up the setting she made on herself, being Dambalf's disciple, tho' to her dismay people buy it easily and see her as a young girl mimicking her mentor.

Because it's official?

Youjo senki is a genderbender isekei that might as well not have any genderbender in it. Story would be exactly the same if MC was a woman from the beginning

Isnt that all of them?

It's Tenshinan.

There's a couple of shoujo genderbent WN, where the guy reincarnates as a girls and gets raped by his reverse harem.
If that counts.

I question his choice in shoes here

Nice gun though

but even then, does it really make a difference?

Not that I'm complaining as a tg fetishist.

Those are funny at least.
>「My name is Amir Karlos Arold Artibalud von Rigerbrook. I’m not a suspicious person, I am a prince of the neighboring country. ――…I’m sorry, I feel guilty but……this poison, if the female genitalia isn’t penetrated by a penis and semen isn’t released into it, the aching will steadily get worse and in the worst case, you will die from a high fever.」
After our hero got raped by a slime first thing in the book.

I see he's channeling Sanakan here.

>Amir Karlos Arold Artibalud von Rigerbrook
Damn. Is this set in year 3000 Europe?

Robo Potty is literally EO's Yggdroid class.

>Euri
Man, not a single translator got it right, not that I blame them.

It would be better if it wasn't isekai.

I remember there is an on going isekai manga with all isekai tropes
Japanese people keep coming to a continent all with different means, and they get ridiculous powers. An old hero have to deal with them all

That one that have Yakuza, super stronk baka girl, Monster tamer who like your typical farmer, typical nerd mc, and thirsty female knight?

But it's not?
It's a doujin.

MC's mindset is informed by his tenure as a cold and ruthless Japanese salaryman though. It wouldn't be the same if he was an OL instead.

What is with Japan and their obsession with vampire lolis.

>having lewd thoughts about this loli is perfectly fine because she's really 1000 years old
Blissful ignorance

It's a proven trope so why the fuck not.

Except isekai authors are shameless degenerates who don't give a flying fuck whether a girl's underage or not?

>tfw I always self inserted as the loli in doujins
Picked the fuck up

It isn't since it should just be a little girl to begin with.

Real little girl is dumb will be killed in one chapter.

sounds interesting, googling "Isekai Yakuza" doesn't show up the manga's title, can I ask for the sauce?

Chihou Kishi Hans no junan

Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan

Danke, user-kun!

No wonder can't find it, there's no isekai or sekai on the title.

The LN designs are so ugly. None of them matches the images I have in my head at all.
And isn't Mera supposed to be bald?

So why is it that in almost literally every single Japanese shit that has magic in it, the magic incantations are always some kind of chuuni poem followed by to cast the magic? What are they all ripping off?

The same reason western magic is all faux Latin.

>The same reason western magic is all faux Latin.
Because of Harry Potter?
I mean even the OG fantasy Lord of the Rings doesn't have such spell incantations.

Well more like the catholic church hunting witches.

Japanese culture is heavily influenced by video games.

No nigger, they do it because it sounds cool to them.

I know that feel, user. Let's be cute vampire lolis together.

>that one novel where the MC becomes a sealed ancient evil/ojou-sama
>translations get removed because the author doesn't want us to know

A Wild Last Boss Appeared!?

Yeah it was interesting but too bad

kinda felt it was intentionally so

Which isekai adaption are you looking most forward to, Sup Forums?

Slime and spider.

Its not a doujin. Its published in Shonen Jump.

the one with the cute /m/echboy (male)

>Youjo senki is a genderbender isekei that might as well not have any genderbender in it. Story would be exactly the same if MC was a woman from the beginning

mmmmm... maybe. the problem is the MC's mindset is pretty masculine. I guess a woman wouldn't change it much. It's just there are aspects of Tanya's character that feel rather masculine. I mean sure there are women history buffs, even though who are military history buffs, but most of those actually go to college for it. Meanwhile it's pretty easy to find male history buffs (military history) who never went to school for history. There are other such examples, such as being a Randian objectivist, and granted, ayn rand herself was a woman, most randian objectivists are men. I think the total package of what makes tanya; the sociopathic personality, the randian objectivist world view, the interest in military history all point mostly to a masculine background.

Furthermore if it was a woman who was reincarnated into tanya you could open the door to romance with a male, and while making female tanya a lez is possible, i think by making the original body a male you can safely address the issue without actually having to mention it a single time.

Tanya basically came to terms with the fact that no matter who her partner is she's gonna be a homo.

>tfw wants to be girl
>but don't want to be dicked
And I bet the existence of lesbians is because their past life is male and now they become female.

Out of them all the smartphone one seems the least promising to me. The MC especially like like a generic high school fag.

>the MC's mindset is pretty masculine

>caring only about yourself and preying on the weak is masculine

HAHAHAHA