NCR CONFIRMED!!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/new-california-declares-independence-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats their deal?

>Even California hates California

holy lel

This'd be really interesting if it happens, since New California would almost certainly be a strongly red state, and it'd break up some of that absurd power current California has.
Also an excellent idea, California was suited to being such a big state because it was fucking empty desert, it's got no business being one state now at that size.

Much like NY, most of California is actually red... They're just ruled by a giant leftist tumor of a coastal city, in this case a few coastals cities.

Chinese Maoist Commies want the coast. If California gets anywhere near giving it to them, we got us a shooting war.

>Sane calis cut off commiefornia from the rest of the U.S
>Commiefornia withers away.
I might start liking california again.

>Claiming the authority of Article 4, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution, the aspiring 51st state plans to convince California's legislature to split the state before submitting the resolution to Congress.

I am sure the Dems in Cali will vote to allow this!
Not going to happen

>tfw NCR is the one lashing degenerates to a cross

P R O F L I G A T E S

Am califag, can confirm.

So when the war breaks out, I'll be leading a raiding part on the liberal strongholds

>In the case of every state with a major city
Major cities control states

I prefer naming the state Trump, as I have here:

>empty desert

if new california seals away its cancer cities (la, san fran, hollywood) then all that will be left is the nice parts. the blue bits will be underwater eventually anyways. well done new california. seal away that tumour

>“We have to demonstrate that we can govern ourselves before we are allowed to govern,”
>allowed to govern
>allowed
well that's it for me, i'm triggered

bruh,yesterday i started a communist coup in California in HoI4 Multiplayer just for the memes...wtf

>Alemeda
why?
it's keeping alemeda.

why do they want that spic city san diego?

idk, but why santa clara too????
this map won't pass with those counties

>santa clara
which one is that ?

Read the article and watched the vidya, seems like a very small fringe group of old people. I like the idea but I think it should be headed by young Californian conservatives who know a thing or two about aesthetics. New California is a shit name.

new california republic is a top tier name you pleb

they need every county along the border, obviously, so they can support the construction of the great wall

Isnt there cores for an independent california in vicky2 aswell?

everything starts off as a bunch of crazy old kooks

why san jose then?
that's also full of beaner subhumans

Why don't we just clean it by removing all the shit? And by that I mean the Wetbacks.

it should have more meaning a symbolism, they should name it after a founding father like they want with the proposed state of Jefferson

but muh cool vidya reference

degenerates like you belong on a cross

Based potato is right

>Independence declared
>Illegals flee to commiefornia to keep gib me dats
>Illegals left behind in San Diego are food for ICE as New California lifts sanctuary city status
>Wall begins construction
>Commiefornia no longer has access to illegals

AVE

san jose's county
central cali's economy is kinda fucked without the cities they hate

We still have to jack off somewhere.

I have created a rough draft for the new flag.

that looks like my city's flag btw
i thought california had shit tons of farming land?

RE: Name change, I was thinking after the President who oversaw its annexation but that was Polk and I dont think you can call a state Polk.

stars are gommunist symbols

>California declares independence
>US breaks into civil war
>China, France, Russia and UK rushes in to break America's will
>Lil' Mexico gets all the rightful clay due t him being cooperative

Man, sounds great

Can we have a flag draft with a bear on it?

I love California's flag, but obv hate the state. Could we find a way to incorporate the bear anywhere?

a bear walking with a limp, dead antifa protester in its mouth

Includes a red star, tho...

birds in general are pretty popular for flags.

There are 50 of them in the US flag. The star was included because it's in the current california flag.

Pheonix was chosen for symbolism. Can be perched on a bear I suppose.

Bear phoenix

Boenix

Benix

Benis

>being this delusional

I love the flag tho senpai. I just also like the bear because it's unique.

I like the symbolism with the phoenix tho

Does not seems that far away from this point """Macedonia"""

>Implying you are the real Macedon

Take this (you) youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE

All this will do is add more seats for the dems in congress. Most of the new state would still be ble with the exception of the hillbillies up north. Plus you didnt even bother to get rid of San diego aka spic central.
I swear to God people are fucking delusional.

even if you magically get a portion of land that you lost because you can;t into wars
you're still gonna squander it
even in your best situation possible you still lose because you are a country filled with 80IQ morons

Enjoy getting La Raza'd idiots.

"A bear will leave it's cave"

there's a red star on the original california flag

Fug

So what's the point of becoming a new state? Won't they just secede a month later when Trump does something they don't like?

also califag, can second

Groups in a whole bunch of states declate independence all the time, this is nothing and you should be ashamed

Alternative draft.

bretty bad looking gonna be honest
make it a bear

lmao

they do, but tech>farm
as it stands, yeah, but the blue counties in it wouldn't want to be part of it.
tech jew money will block this anyway.

>a country filled with 80IQ morons

Nice corroboration of facts, you are mistaken Mexico with the Balkans

>even if you magically get a portion of land that you lost because you can;t into wars
you're still gonna squander it

The reason why we can't "into wars" is because we always end up being in a two side conflict in which one side is sponsored by the Uncle Sam and the other side by Europe

For more information on the subject please check the "Reforma" wars and the French interventions, the Revolution as well as the 1st and 2nd Mexican Empires

>literally trying to defend his shithole country with huge homicide rates under performance in every us school, constant lower income in us etc...

>new ca is 90% of the state

the portion that isn't filled to the brim with jewish producers and mexicans

Dur major cities blue! So no way people can be anti commi

The point is that even though its a massive chunk thats whats going to be "new". I really hope it happens though

You forgot the nogs as well, shame on you

Looking at county results from 2016, New Cali would be purple.

No the purpose of becoming a new state is to get away from the coast commies

>claims that they want to leave because of taxation

We all know they're leaving because of how fucked the libtards are making California.

I've never seen a Macedonian take such an interest in an American state.

you can't eat tech. they also have no water because they bitched about salt water reverse osmosis facilities.
also,
>how do we make up the lost tax gibs?
and that tech is leaving once this happens.

He's a anti-new California shill. Libs are so scared

San Diego is a conservative county. How is it that they have a Republican in the house ? Same with riverside we have ken calvert a republican.

For the nuclear wessels

Same same.

1000th thread this far

I fear it would still vote democrats

Jefferson state is the only solution.

"States" is a human invention, not a design in nature.

>through taxation

And it should have two different heads to represent the two different California's. Same location (one body) but two different mindsets (two heads).

It's literally perfect

Here’s a draft

California needs to impliment voter ID laws when it's founded too, not only to block out the illegals but also to keep Old California from moving over and fucking with our elections.

San Jose is not a county...it's a City in Santa Clara County

>Rubs hands together

I'd like to remain hopeful, but I think that the democrats will somehow prevent this from happening. Do you guys really think they'll give up their honey pot of votes just like that? No way.