Noko

Netflix is making ANOTHER live action Death Note and it looks ATROCIOUS.

Feel free to watch the trailer and help me prevent this atrocity from ever being made public.

Netflix takes feedback!

If you have Netflix, You can reach them 24hrs a day at 1 (866) 579-7172
STOP THIS ATROCITY.

Yeah dude, maybe if a couple 4channers call them up then they'll cancel their movie that is most likely already finished.

It looks shit but you're retarded.

>Black L
Even my normalfag sister is enraged by this. Can't imagine how they thought this was acceptable. but hey, MUH EQUALITY

Fuck, dude I have to try. This is god-tier levels of shit.

I want to watch it.

Another one? I didn't even know the other one was out yet. Must have been pretty bad if noboy is talking about it.

Get out.

>implying I care about 3dpd garbage

meh, original death note was already terrible, maybe not an atrocity, but I don't see how you could complain about something like this coming into existence because of death note.

>original death note was already terrible
no it wasn't.

>noko
>Netflix is making ANOTHER live action Death Note and it looks ATROCIOUS
what? a different one than the black L shit?

It's already made, dumbass. Also, something something not your personal army, am I right?

Talking about the Japanese one I'm guessing?

I don't know where you came from, but you should go back there.

OP is just a retard who's behind a year

Not Your Personal Army you faggot, If you don't like it don't watch it, rewatch your mediocre anime if you want to.

I think it will be alright.

Never giving Netflix any business or views after Bill Nye (My Sex Junk)

This doesn't even look that bad. It's not like Death Note is some masterpiece. If this is just a single movie it might actually end before Death Note goes to complete shit.

LIGHT

TURNER

I don't care and neither should you. This is now a dubs thread.

Get the fuck out with this 3D shit.

This thread is further proof that Deathnote fags are...well faggots

Deathnote was never good, deal with it

Why the fuck do I care? Go back to whatever normalfag shithole you crawled out of.

I'm not seeing the issue, could it suck? Yes but so what? It's not like Death Note is a story that could only be set in Japan like Ghost in the Shell.

yknow, it would be boring if it'll be the same plotline and everything. Who knows , the new one might be really interesting

Reminder to report and ignore.

>L going out in public and revealing that he is an educated young black male
It's like he WANTS to be caught.