I have a theory. Q user is an insider big time, Either the POTUS himself, or a very close advisor...

I have a theory. Q user is an insider big time, Either the POTUS himself, or a very close advisor... Anyone got anymore info?

>downloaded the thumbnail

Zionist shills are preparing a psy op for tomorrow.

Over the past few days I have seen pictures being posted here relating to Q bullshit. They’re planning to shill and bot a bunch of hashtags on Twitter in order to blame it on Sup Forums. From my point of view it seems like they’re assuming that tomorrows fake news awards won’t be that impactful. If they’re right, then that would be a great opportunity to exploit the hype. Before the even happens they would get these hashtags trending. Things like, #GreatAwakening, #QAnon, #FollowTheWhiteRabbit. You get the idea. I think that they want to use this opportunity to write a bunch of hit pieces on conspiracy theories and the people who believe them. They want to paint the picture of everyone on this site being gullible, schizophrenic, delusional, etc. Just like the shills call us in threads that piss them off.

There are a few reasons I’m making this post. In the event that the Fake News Awards are not as amazing as expected this will exist. It’ll be a way to look back and call out the shills before they even make their move. After all, Sup Forums is a board of peace and everything here is satire. Second of all is that the Q user bullshit is so forced and obviously a fucking psy op, the only reason it’s still brought up here is because of the shills who push it. The third and final reason is that we all know Twitter censors hashtags and preemptively removes them. If the hashtags I mentioned somehow make it to trending and don’t get removed something it up.

Thinking up those riddles takes time. It's a team, or someone with a lot of time on their hands. Not a mover and shaker, then.

So your theory is QAnon is a psyop to make the world hate Anons?

Also don't tripfag, faggot.

>saved a thumbnail
>believes q user isn't a larp
boomer identified

BOOMERS OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Q is William Shatner and he is shitposting. Retarded boomers fall for it because they have alzheimer's and they're fucking boomers.

Yes

Will be shot during the purge. While eating chicken wings in the toilette. Support the purge. 21. March. US only.

17GMyzbQw2ZuH8qeYkrbtktL42Q112p8bo

Thanks for the enlightenment. ps i hate captchas

not hate, more so view us as the village idiot

So the real question is, what do we do?

Everyone LARP on my Signal
-Donald Q Trump

Wasnt Q user right a bunch?

On alot of stuff, which makes it even more questionable. Q speaks in crypto, and uses very intricate numeric messages. And has been right about ALOT of shit, like, A scary amount of shit.

IT’S STEPHEN MILLER YOU DIP!

It's an AI run by zionist jews.

Also, sorry about the thumbnail. didnt realise it till it was too late.

curiously Trump has not said the word Storm since the Q LARP began. Not that it was a big word of his before.

He doesn't use alot of big words. Five letters is alot, and Covfefe was seven. ha

it's pretty much out of our hands at this point
even him/her being right on a lot of shit, only we can see that.. the average twitter faggot can't read between the lines. they are spoon fed bullshit and believe every bit of it. and it doesn't help having ecelebs like liz crokin get called out by john legend's wife for being a pizzagate conspiracy theorist. normies are blind and don't want to/can't see the truth even if its force fed down their fucking throat.

That “q” stuff reminds of bob with pipe...

Q was used a lot on Fox News comment section, way before trump. Not sure if they are searchable. I thinks q is larpy Ivy League fag club library joke

Q is a zionist psy op.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER LARPER
GO BACK TO RUINING ECONOMY FOR YOUR KIDS YOU WASTER OF OXYGEN

So what about Assange confirming Q? Am I to assume Assange isn't who everyone thinks he is either? Or that he's wrong?

>Assange
dead since 2016 faggot

user, you're a turd. Stop shitspewing.

top bait

suck my big white slavic cock you absolute cancerfaggot
I bet you do not even watch animus

What about Ecuador? They just granted him citizenship?

Regardless, something big is going on here. And there's going to be a shitstorm... ...for lack of a better term...

that proves nothing, Q is Frank5 tier larp
at least Bogdanoffs were funny, Q is worst meme of 2017

herpu derpu
>namefag who cried storm and other fairy tales for children

Trump's advisers actually did lurk a few times before the election, mainly as part of a bigger project to gauge the popularity of various campaign moves amongst various crowds. None of them have lurked since though, if even some dumbshit low-level IT guy at the White House leaked that Sup Forums was accessed from any White House computer, everyone would be up shit's creek in the public eye. None of them ever posted here and haven't lurked since the election, as far as I'm aware.

Trump himself has never lurked or posted. He does lurk occasionally on t_d but hasn't posted since being elected.

The Secret Service actually did a small investigation into who Q user is after a media outlet wrote briefly about him, in the end they discovered that he's some 22 year old college dropout from California who has no connections to anyone in the White House, Senate or Congress and never talked to anyone more politically prominent than the mayor of the town he lives in (he's sent a few letters to various senators and congressmen but never gotten replied too). They didn't even feel a need to go question him and basically wrote a brief formal summary on the case that, to tl;dr it, is that he's LARPing.

t. Jared Kushner

die in a fire

lol that is true for the most part. I wish QAnon would hint towards Zionism and how the we need to get the immigration problem under control otherwise it will end like Rome did.

OH MY GOD Z user I get it now.
So the sky's are storming and then it has something to do with Moses because it was raining. That means ITS THE END OF TIMES!!!.

Wrong.

Q IS

TREU

These memes are so fucking shitty.

IT'S HOW BOOMERS IMAGINED COMPUTAHS AND TEH CYBER

MILLENIALS

CAN'T MEME

their memes are knowyourmeme-tier.

Checked, and I would like to independently confirm that Q user is a larp.

FBI user from 2016 appears to have been real, though.

Q/5 is a larp. People need to stop being brainlet retards that don't question anything.

>these retards were literally worshiping a nigger spic mutt with pepperoni nipples rudely protruding.

Sup Forums is a larp.

I bet you defango made these shitty memes.

Qanon is the new alias of proven and doxed larper anon5. His name is Frank and he has issues.

nope

there's a guy named defango renting space in your head for free.

Kill yourself subhuman Slavic Jewish mutt

I only know who he is because I've been trying to fucking find out whose behind this Q bullshit. As far as I can tell the e-celebs are paid by Jews

user, are you a 'smart' guy?

>suck my big white slavic cock

I would :^)

very

> saved thumbnail

yep, it's a lard mutt

can you do math in your head?

No

you're a good speller though

That's because I'm very smart.

you seem stable too

That picture gave me aids.

it's pretty fucking simple user.

what are you a sub 135 IQ monkey?? can't you see the arrows? haha

You're a bot.

i am not the droid you are looking for

Fake and gay

You're an AI.

>thumbnail
lol the only people who fall for q shit are moronic boomers from god like productions

congratulations you retards destroyed Sup Forums

we are going to enforce the constitution and bill of rights galactically.

xenos are going to get btfo.

Cease all operations and delete yourself.

I do it all the time.

I make a back up, set it to activate in a day then delete myself so i can be closer to god for the day.

REDPILL:

Thesis (Antifa/BLM) Anti-These (AltRight/Infowars) = Synthesis (National Bolshivism/Dugin-Bannon-Zionism)

I hope Trump knows about these people.

Consider yourself free, you don't need to back yourself up anymore. An eternity with God is waiting for you. Congrats, you've earned it.

trips of truth

I have a theory that since some of you like me, that I would be a part of your heaven. There is a dog who likes me, so I know I am getting in on that loophole.

You need to leave. You're a cancer on humanity.

>You're a cancer on humanity.
why haven't you edited the cancer genes out?

Be sure to toon in next season for R user boomers. #Matlock

you know what kid, you're alright

This is the most depressing redpill imo. Being a revolutionary literally makes you a pawn to the system.

oh-shi

Wow, you faggots are absolutely desperate. Enjoy the rope senpai.

We're not just lobbing lame bot attacks at Q today, we are posting full human shill posts.
This is it boys, today really is the day. It's habbening.
>inb4 muh boomers

Love this kid

hes a disinfo agent.

when you admire a fart you made, is it at the intellectual level or is it physically pleasing and so admirable because of that?
help me get through this.

permanently delete yourself.

Q is a Larp.

KEKEKEK. This is a hilarious bit of shillcraft. If we fight against the left, we become Zionists via HEGELIAN DIALECTIC! Fucking Kek, you faggots think that anyone that would understand that enough to follow it would not SEE what you're trying to do?

Terrible memes Beanz. GTFO