Population reduction is the final red pill

>of the additional 2.4 billion people projected between 2015 and 2050, 1.3 billion will be added in Africa, 0.9 billion in Asia and only 0.2 billion in the rest of the world
Even if we could establish white ethnostates tomorrow, we are still up shit street. By 2050, competition for already scarce resources will be insane. Even water. The Earth will die and the white race along with it. The establishment of white ethnostates is not enough. Unless at least half of the population of Asia and Africa disappears, we are all doomed. Forget your religious sensibilities, forget moral relativism, can you swallow the final red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.usda.gov/data/turning-point-agricultural-exports-sub-saharan-africa
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41816857
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the final redpill
Cannibalism?

glass africa when

Race specific bio weapons

If somebody could reduce India's population by like 700 millions I would be really grateful.

>extinction of humanity

The real red pill is that even without africa and china we don't even remotely have enough resources to keep the first world running. Google a "cubic mile of oil" and what it would take to replace it.

You know how easy that could backfire right?

I'll be on Mars long before that happens hehe

what will power the months-long journey to mars? how will you survive on mars?

Flee planet earth.

chemical boosters would do fine

It could but I'm willing to take that chance.

. this will not happen. nihilist cop out bull shit. we will rise and reclaim this time line.

>Population reduction is the final red pill
thanks for the reminder, redshield

Really? So, the Earth will be just fine with 4 billion Africans, 3 billion Asian bugmen, 1.5 billion assorted Arabs, Indonesians, Malays etc and just 0.8 billion whites?

>Really? So, the Earth will be just fine with just 0.8 billion whites?
yes

>Implying browns can into technology

>that shit isn't tested right now in Africa

why haven't we been sterilizing the africans?

why not just desalinate the ocean and drink that?

Yes, if we're the only ones left

Because there will be billions of chinks, pajeets and niggers shitting in it

exactly.

>and just 0.8 billion whites?
Thankfully, America has some nice, big oceans to keep the Old Worlders out. Got to worry about the Latin Americans, but it's only one group.

that takes energy. and energy just like fresh water. there is only so much

its like the 4 billions tonnes of gold atoms floating around in the oceans. its essentially worthless because the amount of energy required to reconstitute it is astronomical.

Niggers are actually underrepresented in that comic.

This is why I don't really fight against the illuminati. They are already culling the herd.
But fuck kalergi. We need the survivors to be white.

population will stabilize around 10 billion

meanwhile we could be half our population and the same percentage of people would probably starve, blame the system

>Got to worry about the Latin Americans, but it's only one group.
Cause you've been doing so well until now, is that it?

Yeah, not so much, but Latin America doesn't have the same overpopulation problem that Africa does.

overpop is a liberal meme to justify the master controllers getting even more control over everything. they especially want control over reproduction

Energy's ezpz with nuclear.

Fucking evil white man popping his champagnee while the brown people don't have any! Doesn't he know where champagnee comes from the toil of their labours?

nuclear isn't ezpz. god damnit. baka

>Race specific bio weapons
Not required, just spread AIDS and ebola in africa and stop sending medication there:
>AIDS makes immune system weak
>ebola therefore spreads faster
>pretty much only AIDS infected niggers die

Aren't you a tranny? You should suicide yourself first, if overpopulation worries you so much.

no

Shut up bank zombies. Food, Water, Medicine and Housing are human rights and not part of your profit. Invest in Bitcoin.

17GMyzbQw2ZuH8qeYkrbtktL42Q112p8bo

Ok, but do your oceans keep out pollution, magically produce rare metals or stop disease ridden Africans trying to pour in by air?

>cartoon about overpopulation
>the world's smallest population (whites) have the most arms in the image
subtle

Good idea toothpaste

Or we could go to mars wtf. Why do you think the human race will eat itself? If that were the case we would have done it long ago.

could be worse.
could be russian.

Nah. Even if overpopulation and scarcity become real problems, humanism is simply just put on the top shelf, and strict border and population control (as in, if you're not welcome and try to cross the border we will shoot to kill) will be implemented day fucking 0 in wester n countries.

This idiotic level of bleeding heart humanism we see today is only possible becausr we're so fucking prosperous. I know that immigration and migrants are out of control, but that just gives a steady rise to nationalism.

Either way, billions will die, but mostly in the most densely populated areas in combination with preexisting conditions of food and water scarcity.

Population reduction implies that everyone should get to live to the same standard. Why do you care if there are 163 million Bangladeshi? As long as they don't fuck with your wealth and live in poverty there is no problem.

Fucking state of mutt education. You do know that in 1900 the world's population was only about 1.6 billion and that today it is almost 8 billion?

The logical solution would be to cull the untermensch. Hell, even no need for violence. Just stop food aid and make sure that vaccines in shithole countries are filled with a substance/poison that fucks up the reproductive system.

>Unless at least half of the population of Asia and Africa disappears, we are all doomed
That can be achieved if we just stop feeding them.

>keep out pollution
Depends on the type
>magically produce rare metals
We've got loads of rare earth metals in the Americas
>stop disease ridden Africans trying to pour in by air?
That takes political policies, but it's easier to control airplanes than borders and coasts

And, funnily enough, if we stop sending food aid, it becomes profitable to be an African farmer again, and more difficult for African warlords to wage war.

>Population reduction implies that everyone should get to live to the same standard
No, it implies that there will be too much competition for finite resources and white people will no longer be able to maintain our high standard of living. Which is bullshit so I say we let the Africans starve instead

So you would be quite happy for there to be 4 billion Africans and 3+ billion gooks versus 0.8 billion whites?

If they're in their own countries, then what do I care? Why exterminate them for simply existing?

Competition for scarce resources. I can't say it any planner or put it any more simply

*any plainer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

>Implying I have to share the wealth of my ethnostate.
Bribe chairman Wong Chink and he makes sure his billion chinks line with only a pice of clothes, dirt and a cup of water per day.

The nuclear reactor in Japan has been spilling radioactive caesium isotopes in the water for the past 6 years, I don't even think we should be eating fish at this point.

4channers need to travel to Africa to give them drugs that make you permanently infertile under the notion of it being some god medicine.

We're not hurting for resources over here, m8. I know Europe is dependent on importing raw materials, and if you've got to exterminate Africans for lebensraum, then go right on ahead. The first place to start would be cutting food aid to Africa and let their population decline and stabilize.

I've got a better plan...

Just fucking tell us, nigger.

Checked.
Speak up nigger

Final Red pill is Africa is for the Anglos.

earth/solar system/milky way is for the anglos

Didn't they isolate the water around the reactor?

Fake news!
Agrocultural production is already maxed out.
It's literally impossible for Africa's population to grow that big.

That is basicly my plan:

Truly eternal, my brother.

I know America has an abundance of natural resources but not everything you need is under your own clay

Dont worry, if youre white you can come too.

SUCH LUST FOR REVENGE

Yes, my body is ready. Mass exterminatus.

Not revenge, natural justice

secure border, send the illegals back, build wall, end shithole immigration, stop sending food to Africa, invest in Space X create moon/mars base, create FTL, escape system.

You know what decreases the world's population substantially? World Wars.

When is WW3 starting? I'm itching to make myself a name so youtubers can talk about my sad and lonely life.

Except USDA subsidized ag imports giving just enough calories to breed in those numbers.fas.usda.gov/data/turning-point-agricultural-exports-sub-saharan-africa

Female education is the greatest attributing factor in decreasing population size. The higher the educated female population, the lower the birthrate. This is true across all races.

>Female education is the greatest attributing factor in decreasing population
Au contraire, I'd say weaponised Ebola and mass starvation are much more efficient

This guy knows da wehy.

Stop sending Aid to Africa
Stop letting them into Europe

There, thats population growth mostly fixed

Last time I cheked russians doesn't have a 46% suicide rate

is there such medication?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41816857

The evidence for a supposed "overpopulation crisis" is extremely lacking and not even worth entertaining. No doubt that it is possible to have more humans than the world can support, but we are so far off that point that it is not even worth thinking about.

The world's food production can currently support 10 billion people and that is rising just as fast thanks to breakthroughs in science. Fresh water collection is a similar case. As the population of the world has rapidly increased, poverty, war and famine have been rapidly decreasing, even in high growth areas such as africa.

The idea that the population will continue to grow exponentially is false as well. While the population in africa has been growing, we can see a leveling out as medicine, life expectancy and cultural attitudes change. This is just nature. However, there is something very unnatural going on in Europe. The fertility rate is below replacement level.

Yes, there is a population crisis. Cultural attitudes need to change. But its an UNDERPOPULATION crisis. If you feel like you are "filling up the world with more humans" by having children, you need to look at the facts. You should feel the world is empty and sparsely populated by not having children because THAT'S HOW IT IS.

Stop stuffing around. Have a big family.

or you can stop sending aid to Africa. Let nature take its course.

Almonds activated

more plainly*

it already exists, it's called BLACKED

That estimation uses current trends, but african immigration will collapse the west, then the gibs will stop and the africans will doe

JUST

wow is this because we started feeding the africans?

Yup. And the starve off will be something to behold.

What would these 4 billion Africans do? Form functional governments and armies, and declare war against Europe?

You want to save the world? Kill all humans. We don't deserve to live anyways, since we destroy, hurt and steal everything from each other. The advancement of medicine and thus longer lifespans and sadly, longer lives for the "undesirables" has not helped anything one bit. Hitler had the right idea, even if he was originally an agent of his forefathers - kill everything that is not of supreme Aryan race. Either that or have them work for you. They tried to do that in Germany, issue is... Niggers and browns don't WANT to work so now the Germans who were supposed to be the masters are now the SLAVES, thanks to zionist bullshit. Its the Jews. Its always been the Jews. Even in the goddamn Bible its Judas who fucks over Humanity's savior.