my.mixtape.moe/fovfss.ass

Raws?

Your torrent site of choice

>EP5 is out
What a wonderful thing to wake up to.
This'll be a good day I feel like.

Search for ohys-raws in the website of your cm choice

Thanks.

I wouldnt want some pointy metal around me either.

I can't get over how stupid their ship looks like

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FH5VZRLVXTDGXXDPSPUOZM4F3IOQ5ZTB
Here's a magnet from /m/ to the muxed file.

Uh,okay.

So tell me Sup Forums, is this anime fun?

Yes

>quantum tunneling sentient-ish space dust
I cant imagine this is a human technology.

Yameroooo.
>ending scene
Interesting.

I want to caress and massage her body after a long day of work.

What a fatty!

MC is the same old whiny moralfag that basically has zero part in the actual story but somehow I don't find her as annoying as her other useless MC counterparts.

Downloading subs right now!

Of course it is fun.
Name me all the space anime from the in the last decade
Yamato 2199
Mourestu Pirates
We need to go way back to get to stuff like Vandread, Outlaw Star, SnS and CB.

I want to rub her tummy and work my way down to her panties

Great episode again.

But I wonder if the planetoid / Dust is really bad guy.

It is not.
It is just chasing after its waifu

She is Rock from Black Lagoon. Just in space and with little less edge.

>most probably no figures
FUCKING FUCK, JAPAN@!!!!!

It's a sci-fi/space show that takes its setting seriously. They even have the whole "no sound in space" thing going on.

jiiii

Do you think she likes it in the pooper?

She likes it everywhere. Preferably all at once. Really hard.

bds can't come soon enough
the tv quality is shit

I just want to point out that space is cool.

Actually, space doesn't have a temperature.

Also, that image is as much CG as this show.

What? It's true.
Vacuum doesn't have a "temperature".

Since Ido has no real sense of self. I am guessing it's an entirely plausible possibility that the memories he is seeing could be anyone's, only that he assumes that they're his since he has none of his own and they fill that void making it feel natural.

I mean. They probably are his memories as a reaction from the Orichalt responding to him. But I wouldn't take it for granted.

When will we see the others in their underwear?

It's probably because despite her whining she's still competent at her job and gets shit done.

Just the idea of being trapped in an immortal body unable to do anything forever is bloody horrifying.

Imagine how it must've been for I-do before he got his consciousness transferred into his current I-machine body. He suddenly wakes up with no memories of who he is or how he got there but apparently in full knowledge of his situation. And he apparently was stuck like that for a good while before he misteriously got his consciousness transferred, and could scape and join Escavate

Gotta wonder what he did to wind up in there in the first place. Or if he did anything at all.

Alice is cute.

Maya would be a good sister.

Since he is likely related to the creation of I-Machines. He could have ended up there for any number of reasons.
From his partner(s) wanting his share of the profits. To Ido having tried to end the use of orichalt due to it being dangerous or something.

I am guessing.

This episode was intense.

>implying
Even if you're excluding mecha-action series set in space, you've got Pleiades, Space Dandy, Tytania, Harlock, Cobra, and plenty of others. Of course, a number of them were shit, but if anything that just highlights why "of course it is fun, it's in space!" is silly.

Thanks user.

I wonder if this text will ever make sense.
I wonder if it was ever meant to make sense.

Well we have the alphabet but so far the text is just gibberish

Is that alphabet really legit though?

It is.

Loli's outline.

what is?

I gave up on this series halfway through ep 01 because I couldn't stand the MC. One of these threads convinced me to revisit the show and I was pleasantly surprised that her whiny level rapidly decreases to reasonable levels. She's still the straight-man/moral-conscience character, but shes not overwhelming like I originally feared.

Add to that, this show is dancing around with some philosophical/ethics questions about people who exist only as digital memory data, and they even acknowledge this.

Technically correct - the best kind of correct.

Neat.

Dumbest shit I've heard today

space isn't a perfect vacuum tho

Bumping for one of the most underrated shows of the season.

She's a pretty weak moralfag, she basically gets bullied/forced into doing everything she's against after like five seconds of prodding.

I was thinking the same thing, but the fact he hears his own voice in the memory makes me think that might be reading too much into it.

i wish id-0 threads had as much traffic as kado threads