Why is Iori so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BWsp_ddnVM
youtube.com/watch?v=fABsHYRnpWs
youtube.com/watch?v=c9OIX6MsYsA
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDUVj1Yk9g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEAoe5ktmD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idol is perfect. Their imperfection is what makes them subjectively perfect. What I'm trying to say is that Chihaya is better.

You forgot your name.

Agreed!

What 3 Idols would you form into your unit? Would you just be using your 3 favourite or would your picks be more based on synergy?

I always thought that Makoto and the twins would make an interesting and fun unit.

Hair-down Mami is pretty cute!

Perfection of this magnitude does not exist in any other idol.

My favorite trio is Chihaya, Hibiki, and Yukiho. I chose Hibiki and Yukiho because they complement Chihaya's voice pretty well and cover her weak points in singing. One of the thing that surprised me with this unit is that each of the three complement each other even though I created the unit with only Chihaya in mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=7BWsp_ddnVM
youtube.com/watch?v=fABsHYRnpWs
youtube.com/watch?v=c9OIX6MsYsA

If Iori is the final boss where is her weak point?

being shit

You already know the answer

I can see the thought behind this unit, I'll check the vids when I get home from work
I prefer to just use my 3 favourite idols; Takane, Chihaya and Yukiho. I find that they still complement each other pretty well though.

Her big exposed 4 head

You know damn right where.

>her forehead
>a weak point

kek

Aristocratic
Noble
Angelic
Lady

Plain
Beautiful
Sweet
Waifu Material

Read the first letters only.

>not knowing what PBSW stands for

>I'm also an anal boss
What did she mean by this?

Why don't you tell us both, while using another 7 year old gif that you just got from last nights thread?

I love Rin and Chihaya. What does it say about me?

I love Takane and Fumika. What does that say about me?

How can a girl have such a perfect body and personality?

Ignorance is bliss in your case.

You like blue girls if they're good and if they're shit.
You already asked this yesterday.

The good thing about Chihaya is that she isn't written like the anime girl ptsd wrack. She is for the most time a caring girl and the tragic past is subtext.

And there is a lot of character development after it.

Takane, Chihaya, Yukiho, Makoto and Kotori. Who are your top five?

Takane, Chihaya, Yukiho, Azusa, Hibiki

765: Chihaya, Takane, Azusa, Miki, tie between Makoto and Hibiki
CG: Kaede, Minami, Uzuki, Ranko, Yuko
ML: Shizuka, Shiho, Minako, Megumi, Anna
Imber and Tempestas

Why is Chihaya so popular or are her fans just more loyal?

Most of the Chihaya posting I see is just bullying or flatposting, so it's probably the memes.
Where are the sidems?!

While I've listened to some tracks by SideM, I haven't really got into them yet and the only ones I know there is Jupiter and Ryo.

Recommend me a good entry point for SideM and maybe I'll have gotten more than a few of them next time.

I'm not really into sidem myself

SideM or KR which is the hypest new Idolmaster entry?

What would a date with each and every Idolm@ster girl be like?

She is love!

All at once? Chaotic.

Her world-class anus p

I mean individually of course but all at once would be interesting but chaotic as you said.

My thoughts on my favourite ones: (this takes more time than I thought, maybe I'll try more later)
Takane: It should be easy to get into a back and forth conversation with her and she has potential to show you a point of view you haven't considered before. Most likely you will get sidetracked quite easily and not be able to learn anything about her she doesn't decide to reveal to you.

Chihaya: If you can talk about music you can probably have a very active conversation that gets her fired up, otherwise it would be more quiet, but you could still enjoy each others presence without too many words exchanged. In most things you will have to take the initiative.

Yukiho: It will take a long time to get her warmed up to you and you might get pretty annoyed at her anxiety at some points but if you keep at it eventually you will be able to hold a nice conversation with her and her good heart will warm you inside.

Chihaya isn't written as fap bait, but she turned out rather delicious anyways. Call it a coincidence or call it luck.

They all sound wonderful but I think I'd enjoy dating Takane or Yukiho the most. Especially since I know next to nothing about music.

Anal queen, idol, whatever.
Huge 4head.

346>765

Her smile is fake

Dancing the waltz with Takane, oh yeah!

Going off this, what's the weirdest combinations that actually work? Takane and Yayoi are surprisingly good together
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDUVj1Yk9g

765: Kotori, Takane, Azusa, Makoto, Ritsuko
346: Kaede, Minami, Anastasia, Ranko, Sae

I want to fuck Takane while she wears the head of her frog costume.

This is the only correct choice.

Why is Chihaya into bad jokes?

Because her mental stability is one.

Don't we all?

How bulliable are the girls in the game?

Either Project Fairy or the 3 main idols (Haruka, Chihaya, Miki).

Doesn't look right on Takane.

We like dorky antics from our beautiful girls

Everything looks right on Takane.

>pencil skirt
>doesn't look right on idol with biggest butt
user pls, pls.

That's the indeed the dream.

better pic?

m-my s-semen included.

I feel like everything works somehow.... or maybe I just love all the idols too much.

Anons pls...

why is chihaya even here??

is she sick? she looks anorexic !

her singing sucks !

go backstage, brother-killer !

BRING OUT MIKI

WE WANT MIKI

geropa~

Wow, surprised it took that many posts to get to this.

i can't solve this crossword Sup Forumsnons, can you help me?

This is what I came up with, what do you think?

The most beautiful idol.

is the answer makoto?

So why is Takane so fat? Wait, I mean does she come from Kyoto?

during the last performance, i noticed who was in the front and who was in the back. shouldn't azusa be up front instead of yukiho? i like yukiho better than azusa, but isn't she more popular since she's in komachi? the three girls front and center were the right choice
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEAoe5ktmD8
>1:30 mark gets me each time

The contrast between Yayoi's and Takane's voice makes it good. Personally, I would add Hibiki to the group to help their voices blend together better. I feel there needs to be a transition when they sing solo parts in a song because the contrast can be too jarring at times.

i thought yukiho was the kyoto girl, but i'm just guessing

It isn't known where she is from, she said she's from the old capital, but it's not clear if she's from a different country or the moon.
Also she isn't fat, stupid bully!

I don't think that's how it works, user...

I'm not sure how they decided which idols go where. But I think they wanted to focus more on all the girls in this song as a team. If they put Ryuuguu Komachi in the front, then it would be more focused on just the three girls.

>but it's not clear if she's from a different country or the moon.

i want to push takane in the mud so her hair can get dirty

Too bad, she knows how to defend herself and will punish your insolence.

Really gets those neurons firing

I want to train judo with Takane!

yeah right nerd. i'll beat her up!

which one do you think sucks the best DICK?

I've hear that one before.