youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g
beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE
youtu.be/U5Hmjklmy6o
youtu.be/Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yggdrasil wasn't just a myth

What's these geometric shapes at the bottom of the ocean?
The same spot is conviniently censored in google maps

That happened the night CERN was turned on after upgrade.
I thought we were on the verge of post-humanism.

Saw it Irl. came in from the exact direction where all the antennas are located, very close to where that first video is shot. Maybe a rocket, but I have not seen anything that looks similar to what happened on the sky. Giant hypnobeam You could see it come up from behind the mountain until it reached a point where it became stationary and spiraled outwards.

Spacewalks is in reality a nice swim.

youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g
Nasa no different.

It was a Russian Rocket idiot.

The western world is changing and it cannot be stopped. White people are going to die out in the next century.

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric

What is that supposed to mean? I've seen it a couple of times already and I still don't get it.

This is a great and promising thread

Alan watts?

Looks like he's grabbing a wire. Same with the dude in the back, he is grasping for something when that woman points.

NO FORESTS ON FLAT EARTH

Anderson Cooper

You are a motherfucking disinfo jew rat. Ask any New Yorker older than 30 whether there were planes hitting the towers or not.

What depth is this?

Kys

New idea, the cords are in the image if you want to find out.

>burger shows his 85 iq
9/11 could have only worked in a country full of gullible idiots

Low hanging fruit of retards

The "THERE WAS NO PLANES" theory is fucking retarded when 10's of thousands saw it IRL. Pretty much everyone saw the second plane hit.

We know it was a rocket.
We didn't know that till a day or two after.

dev island

You realise they have stood infront of that tracking wall on youtube videos right? You act like they're trying to hide it.

>WHAT ARE WIDE ANGLE LENSES

So this is the power of the spiral. Not bad, not bad at all.

Does someone got the webm of building 7 collapsing free fall into its foundation?

>WHAT IS ARTIFACTING IN DIGITAL FILM

>what are artifacts

> "he is grabbing the wires that allow him to 'float around'"

What’s the purpose of lying to us about even reaching orbit?

Thanks

Find me the original of those 2 webm please.
>What is that supposed to mean? I've seen it a couple of times already and I still don't get it.
It means they are not in space because in space gravity doesn't suddently change. It does look like they are in a airplane simulating zero gravity by flying in a certain way, but if they claim they are on a space station at that point there's something wrong. Is why it's important to get the actual source for such videos to check that nothing is added in or claimed to be something else.

just swallow a bunch of pills and a bottle of vodka you fucking faggot

WTC 7 clearly collapses from each side inwards and falls straight down, this is impossible without a controlled demolition.

IS that wtc7 or a random demo, anyways it demonstrates the concept and why you don't just set a building on fire to bring it down, you need to actually plan the demolition and setup charges etc. and sometimes there is fuckery afoot and it falls over and hits other buildings. It's kind of like advanced tree felling.

I don't know original source. Looked through the female astronauts at nasa and I'm quite sure this is the woman on the right.

This webm is very stupid, you can clearly see the plane has a dark blue underbelly and it is flying slightly tilted. Also right under where you have an arrow that says direct sunlight is a pitch black building. This is because of terrible quality of the video overall and is not very convincing.

And oranges are long lost cousins of the sun

People with zero knowledge about video encoding should not analyze videos LOL

>I don't know original source. Looked through the female astronauts at nasa and I'm quite sure this is the woman on the right.
It doesn't matter i need link to the direct video not to a picture of her. She might have been on an airplane doing simulated gravity in that webm infact that's exactly what the cabin looks like. There's also a little round window which i assume lead to the cockpit of the airplane, that you can see is being banged on several times before the gravity shifts. Notice it in the background. So i'm sorry i need confirmation that they are claiming this is from space or if it is from simulated gravity. For instance what is the guy with a USMC t-shirt doing in space? But in an airplane doing simulated zero g flight patterns for training, sure, makes sense.

Trumps red dinner speech. Watch. Fucking unreal 14:34

youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE

autist tier

You are a literal brainlet reddit kys. Flat earth is a fucking psyop to take legitimacy away from real conspiracies.

No real pictures of earth from space and no observable curvature

It's WTC 7, and yes, it's impossible for it to fall straight down like that without controlled demolition. NIST even admitted it fell at free fall for 2.5 seconds; that's equal to 8 floors vanishing into thin air.
It's just a conspiracy though, goy :^)

That is data loss/encoding artifacts. That's not cgi if this is what you are implying.

Hitler was controlled opposition paid for by the jews to create conflict in europe and split it between their spheres of influence. He was also pushing for the creation of Israel.

All religions worship the same god. They adjust him to their needs and then try to convert others, while being blind to the fact that the god they worship is their selfish wish for a god that would find them good.
They wage wars in the name of their god while actually just using him as a justification of their selfish behaviour.
The true god is pure light, love, friendship, honor, hard work and passion. He is the spirit of the good man. And all of humanity shall aspire to be as good as god, as he is all of humanity.

>people still biting nord spook's disinfo

The great awakining is happening on twitter now is the time

Moon landing fakery
youtu.be/U5Hmjklmy6o

Astronaut Chris Cassidy accidentally tell the truth

youtu.be/Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

You dont use a grid for chromakey. Tha defetefeats the entire purpose you moron. They didnt even use a grid back when they were still using lumakey.

Plus you can go watch the video of him in front of that grid explaining orbital mechanics with a tennis ball.

Why the fuck would that grid be fr chromakeying if they...you know....didnt even do any chromakeying in the video?

Idiot.

America found El Dorado and used it's gold to back the US dollar following the coinage act.

He clearly just gets a finger in the guy's pocket

The second video is pretty stupid (haven't seen the first one). Are you 100% sure that they are claiming to be on a space station at that point or on an airplane? She does mention airplane at one point. Also i have to believe if they were actually in zero g that they would be told to cut their hair or atleast bundle it up for the long haired women instead of looking like a literal mini troll. It's completely unsuitable for zero g if that's how it behaves. So it seems mostly that the women who are in training and have their hair standing up are on an airplane and that's why they haven't been told to bundle up their hair etc. And then people who make these webms or videos just claim it's taken from actual space station footage or whatever.

>hey keep your hair out for this it will look funny for the video

Yeah it looks like a very limited zero g simulation on board an airplane why they are excited and she's like look at my hair woohoo. If you were in zero go for more than a couple of hours that novelty would quickly run off. This is why i want to see the actual footage to see if they are claiming they are on a space station or simply being interviewed doing a simulated zero g run as part of their training. This is very important for being able to talk about it further.

The severed/broken pentagram is a magic sigil used to cast spells look it up

This

Afghanistan doesn't exist