I simply don't understand, this fucking nigger got almost 1 million likes for this post, 1 million fucking people...

I simply don't understand, this fucking nigger got almost 1 million likes for this post, 1 million fucking people, he even has a hashtag on, #lovemypeople.
Blacks and other races can be proud of their race and culture, but when the white man does it, it's racist, why is that, Sup Forums? This is honestly not fair...
Sad world we live in.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/01/15/h-m-stores-destroyed-over-controversial-coolest-monkey-hoodie.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you know the expression "let the baby have his bottle"?

The best part about it, you are actually mad enough to make a post. Did you actually just get triggered by a basketball player and his instagram post? You're pathetic, like the kid who kills himself over being facebook bullied. Grow up faggot.

>make kangz t-shirt
>bathe in money
If you don't buy it, you're racist.

>proud of their race and culture
>kangz shit
Does that even count?

This motherfucker is jealous.

Makes me happy. Stupid bitch.

Dude, i get it, you're just a shitskin that doesn't care about whites, but whatever.
Yes, it counts, if that was some white man and not a nigger, things would have changed, he would be called a racist for the rest of his life.

What is this Instagram, facebook? I don't know and don't care. Social media is nothing but a cesspool of human degeneracy and self loathing. Who gives a fuck what goes on on those sites.

Someone with an account on whatever site that is leave a comment saying that statistically the kid has a greater chance of being a felon than a king. Do it now!

I'm a white that doesn't care about whites. I'm 100% serious when I say I will help all minorities on the day of the rope simply because I hate you fucks. I've met so many retards on here, I would rather kill the white race simply because I know it would piss you fucks off.

>t. schlomo shekelberg

Kill yourself you pathetic human being

Haha, little fat american kid got bullied and acts tough on the internet even if it results in him looking like a retard
Have a (You)

That's not what my birth certificate says. It has an English name derived from English nobility. I could stand next to you at your next larp event and you would have no idea.
Oh no. I will cling to my very last breath. I will claw my way out of any grave, just to make sure you stupid fucks have a hard time.
Pretty much. I've read too many retarded posts on Sup Forums. If I have to help destroy the white race so I never have to see another off topic thread on Sup Forums again. I want you all to die for posting shitty content and that is 100% the truth.

American Negroes are so much like annoying, yet violent, little children. They really like to make up stories, I've learned.

American "whites" don't have any culture to be proud of, they exist only to consume. Prove me wrong.

LoveMyPeople... sounds like a black nationalist to me... which is not a threat to the establishment so they allow it... think about it. Whites still control most of the economy in USA. And the establishments goal has been to diversify and globalize the country. And in order to make this work, you need to basically train white men to be tolerant, force them to include non whites in their lives and businesses.... white pride is a direct threat to globalist agenda. That's my explanation for this blatant hypocrisy demonstrated by lebron here

All I see is the coolest monkey in the jungle.
That's weird.

Top fucking kek. This is what killed her.

What do you mean? Over half the world listens to our pop music, watches our films modified to their language, derives a bunch of their films from our industry, almost every country in the world has a McDonald's and Burger King. Sure, you can claim that we don't have a lot of "good" culture. But the fact is the rest of the world's eats up our culture faster than any other culture in history. These are facts, and you are wrong.

Don't confuse consumerism with culture. Can you name without looking up three popular culturally significant white American dishes?

>im proud to be a loser
Brave
>im proud to be a winner
Bragging

Burger, fries and cola.
Honest answer no looking up.

She'll still vote dems next elections, so no worries

Of course not, seeing how culturally speaking Americans come from all over the world. They would have brought their dishes with them and there aren't too many naturally occurring foods in America that aren't in other parts of the world.

How can whites be proud of themselves when they are ashamed of who they are.

Maybe get off the computer you spergling. There is an actual world of normal people where the main concern is taking care of your family and building a future. You want to feel like a hero on an anonymous website though I get it.

This is infuriating. JUST CLIMB THE LADDER YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

>This is honestly not fair...

I never cared about the opinion of non-whites or other irrelevants

Then it's only fitting that Americans are known for enviously insulting other cultures, as they themselves have not contributed anything to the global community in a while but war and corn syrup. Start making a difference.

there are hundreds of millions of blacks, what did you expect?

I feel bad when I see this image.

But it is our culture. Just because we moved continents doesn't mean our ancestors didn't invent the same culture as yours. There are still Americans with Finnish ancestry. I guess it's invalidated because they were born on this piece of land instead of another.

underrated

Well then you'll hang with the rest.

Severely underrated

>get mad at something not intended to be racist
>literally adhere to the term you over reacted to
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/01/15/h-m-stores-destroyed-over-controversial-coolest-monkey-hoodie.amp.html

the only race that is permitted to hate is obviously the one above the rest

Why is that monkey wearing a european crown!?

You won't know it's me friend. Like I said, I'm white. My last name is white. My whole family is white. You couldn't tell me from the white guy that fucked your mother.

>won't notice the white faggots amongst throngs of niggers
There's a flaw in your master plan.

No, I'll hang out with you guys. Then shoot you in the back and sell your gun to the first minority that comes along. I don't actually give a shit about them, it's more driven by my hate for you.

Why do you want your family dead? Daddy not give you enough hugs?

Noose yourself today faggot

>proud of his """""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""
Niggers aren't people though. Maybe he shoulda stayed in school and he would know that. A nigger is a lot closer to a monkey than a normal white - they think differently, act differently and have different (if any at all) moral values. This is proven and undeniable.

Like I said. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make just to watch you fuckers burn.
Yeah, Nah. Ur a cunt.

>sell his gun
You must be a Jew

Watch out, nazis. We have a freedom fighter here.

That's the best picture ever. I've got a 10' by 15' version instead of wallpaper in my padded cell.

Not ethnically, but hey. If you're going to lump me in with them, might as well fill the role.
I don't care about freedom, I just want to shoot everyone who has ever posted on Sup Forums in the back of the head. Not because of their beliefs, but because you all shit up a good board and constantly cross post outside of your containment board. I'm doing this because you ruined my 4chans.

Lol every time

Ur on my list Brit boi.

But I'm black

First of all, why do we have to be so butthurt over it? You can't be all elbows and knuckles. You have to have empathy. Black people already start from the bottom of the barrel. No need to kick them if they're not pulling you down with them. Jeeze. Don't be such a faggot, OP.

Secondly, if a nigger is racist, he robs, steals, rapes, and chimps out. Guess what? It hurts the nigger more than it does anyone else. More than likely he will be punished more harshly for the same crimes whites commit...and you know this is true so let's not be complete pussies and lie about it. When white people are racist, they for the fucking SS militia and drop nukes on motherfuckers. That's what happens when us white folks chimp out.

Third, when's the last time you met a black CEO of a bank? When is the last time you met a black CEO of a greedy corporation that fucks your planet with pollution and your economy with its foul practices? Blacks never showed-up on the shores of some foreign land and sacked it like us good ole Europeans did. And I say all this not out of white guilt. It's the fucking TRUTH and you know it! I'm just not a faggot that needs to hide behind lies to make myself out to be more important than the next guy.

Lastly, LeBron worked his ass off to be a millionaire athlete. He gets to have an opinion. You do, too. You just choose to live under a fucking rock like a troll. Don't blame him if people love him for being good at something he's practiced all his life. Fucking hypocrites!

I feel bad that the democrats couldn't field real a candidate that had a real platform.
>"mah vagina, trump bad"

The best part of the story is the parents tell other niggers to stop making a big deal about the image and to stop using their son for propaganda only for them to get turned on instantly.

>pic

in this world you just need to be a black, a tranny, a liberal scum, etc... to be succesful, that's all... virtue? talent? genius? hahaha the subhumans of this age HATE evolution and sofisticated things, this generation worship mediocrity and niggery

>Has never fired a gun or killed an animal in his life.
>Never served in a combat MOS.
>"I will fight and die for minorities"

You will never do shit pussy.

It was her turn. To die.

the best part is that the family of that boy is being harrassed and has to move for safety now lol

>15 bucks an hour

this is as nigger as nigger gets. and every shithole nation on this planet is full of millions of these

not even a chimp is that stupid... even rats are much smarter than this scum

Life is not fair. Fight for what you want, kill those who stand in the way

white people just gotta do it anyways, put a crown on a white kids head and say ruler of the world over it and hijack his hashtag and fuck what anyone says, the nigger is a retard.

>I will claw my way out of two to the back of the head

OK faggot

Kek

>(((stein)))inger
oy vey my heart is broken!

>sell gun
>get shot by the nog immediately
>being this retarded

You're a spaz. You'll give yourself away within the first minute of the DOTR. you aren't a threat.

So I've been kinda out of the loop on this but did people really sack stores over what is basically a unfortunate coincidence? Nobody believed the brand actually did that on purpose right?

>going to jail to hang out with your homies for a couple of years is worse then being brutally raped and murdered

>MUH GUNS
But when black folks use them
>MUH STATISTICS

Underrated

It was in reference to your comment about jail being worse then what the victims endure. I never mentioned guns or statistics you utter tard.

That's fine. Just don't think those minorities aren't going to kill you, because they are, and they're going to do it in the most cruelest way possible.

That's your future if you're being serious.

fuck black people. i will make life hell today for a random one I pick JUST FOR YOU.

This is 2 + 2 = fingers tier

Wife showed me the H&M pic a week or so ago.
we laughed together....
and laughed
and laughed
and laughed
and laughed
and laughed
and laughed

He did say culture to be proud of. McDonalds and Burger King hardly fit that.

And here I thought I was just waiting out for my family to finish dying off before I start killing people :|

dare I say.....
GO BACK TO AFRICA

You should post up your address so I can come kill you and your family.

>HURR DURR BLACKS ARE CRIMINALS
>criminals need the proper tools to criminalize
>B-BUT MUH GUNS

How does your attitude make you any different than a criminal nigger?

If they'd have me, sure. I'd have to layover in Europe first.

Cool.
We can fly together. I'll stay in Europe though.

Niggers especially don't have what it takes to conquer land. However, there's plenty of non whites who have conquered land in the past, you're just being retarded.

>but when the white man does it, it's racist, why is that, Sup Forums?

Because most of you are autistic and can't do it without shrieking about Jews or blacks.

I'm cool with everyone.. as long as they stay in their own fucking country.
Nobody wants a bunch of welfare leeching cunts dragging their country down with extremely high potential for crime. I mean come on...

>tire necklace

Coolest sopa in the jungle

It reminds me of this. A lot of shit reminds me of this.

I'm in your boat. They say you can't go "bluepilled" after getting "redpilled" but I've spent so much time on this site arguing with literal braindead 70 iq retards that defend Hitler from everything imaginable and think all the Holocaust bodies were just "from da allied bombing and typhus lawl" that I can't stand it anymore. These people should never, ever breed children. So much history revisionism on this board, every other board laughs at it.

this is deadset so funny, just think about how he would of said to someone, hey my shirt is stuck up there, then they say oh yeah theres the ladder you can use that, then he goes and pulls that shit

>there's plenty of non whites who have conquered land in the past
Tu quoque

>if a nigger is racist, he robs, steals, rapes, and chimps out. Guess what? It hurts the nigger more than it does anyone else.
>mfw