He's right

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Amazing you nigger faggot

What he is saying will happen. No matter if you think it's fair or unfair

>Krassenstein

>I predict

Care to give us a qrd of all your previous predictions from the last 2 years or so?

Trump is shaking, he knows damn well impeachment is around the corner #JustaMatterOfTime

> In 10 years it would be shame to say that you want make your country great
American liberals are fucking joke.

(((Krassenstein)))
You can't make that up, lol.

This guy is literally a paid shill

His actual job is to reply to evert tweet Trump makes with scripted responses

>
this guy got so butthurt he threatened to sue 4plebs archive if they didnt remove these posts
they were showing up when you google krassenstein LMAO

I dont get it why should Trump be impeached again?

Literally this amerimutt deserve genocide

Kill the joos

LOL ITS STILL ON BING

History isn't over yet

Make Swastikas Great Again

I predict in ten years the swastika will come back into style. tick tock

Who is this dumb nigger and why should we care about the niggermagick that allows him to see into the future?

In 10 years the Jews will be all dead and no one will give a fuck what any of them had to say.

start typing
brian krassenstein raped me
ed krassenstein raped me

I'm going to wear my hat even harder.

because a russian dossier proves he's been selling real estate to russians for decades! it's a grand scheme!

EVERYTIME

I was in that thread, seemed credible.

>implying trump is even that bad
Sure he's a little fucking retarded but he doesn't have any real power. (((they))) just need you to hate someone.

because Mussolini was a hippie compared to Trump

Trump is a kike puppet

I guess this would be a problem for herd thinkers and are afraid to make up their own mind about things. Trump's policies are either wrong or right on their own merit. What a bunch of brainwashed idiots think is irrelevant.

Crying about Donald Trump 24/7 just proves what a pussy you are never post here again go cry to your parents

>Krassenstein

You need us "racists" to stop the Muslims making you go splat on the pavement you stupid faggot

well you cry about hillary, the deep state, etc all the time no?

you tell me

uh, no. But you cry about your herpes burned anus all the time, no?

In ten years there will be no non-whites to be racist towards

Only if conservatives lose the war, I find that hard to believe when these are the men on the other side

leftists are mentally ill retards
kys

I predict in 10 yrs OP pic will be correct.

then in 20 yrs I predict white people have had enough of being labeled incorrectly and go full natsoc, kill all the fags such as OP, nighers, spics, chinks, all dead or shipped back to home country. and whites erase the degeneracy OP himself has created.

The worst part about this faggot, is that there's more of him. Fucking every day a new Krassencunt pops out of the woodwork.

>((((((((((Krassenstein)))))))))))

>(((Krassenstein)))

Conservatism is a losing stance, every single faggot conservative that ran against Trump was humiliated in front of the world.

>well you cry about the criminals destroying our government, etc all the time no?
go get fucked in the ass you fucking faggot
I have no idea how you got confused and thought you should post here, but fuck off