Is it wrong for two white people to reproduce outside their phenotype?

We talk about racemixing being wrong for obvious reasons but on some level I feel like this could be considered a minor form of the same thing. On the other hand, I think the negative consequences of such a thing wouldn't really be there, since all of my children would be considered white, and similar relationships have already been happening for centuries in Europe.
Still I think about questions like if blonde/blue eyes people should consider it their moral duty to not reproduce with brown hair/eyes to preserve these phenotypes, or similarly if I should feel at all guilty about BLONDING a redhead as that phenotype is even more rare than mine. But then again blonde hair is recessive whereas red is an incomplete dominant so I guess I would be GINGERING myself, but then red hair is still more rare in the world.
I guess it's less of an important thing to question than macro racemixing since it's just an aesthetic choice vs an IQ one or JUSTing yourself by having hapa children. Still I feel it's worth addressing as it would be a sad thing to me if for example there ever were no more blue eyes or red/blonde hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/redheads-not-doomed-
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/redheads-not-doomed-extinction
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am for it and I think everyone is when they are honest with themselves.

Your Lucius/Draco Malfoy phenotypes are sorely missed in Europe and America and I want to see them stay with themselves and produce in great number.

Just keep fucking your cousins it should go great

Even though it is rare to see an adult with naturally blonde hair in the U.S., the estimate is that we have ~60 million of them.
While I don't think the true number is nearly that high, we have quite enough to not have to worry about becoming some kind of inbred mutants.

I have dark blonde/light brown hair and my girlfriend has the same but my eyes are blue and hers are green. I am not that anal, any colored eyes are fine with me.

You're just jealous of my racially pure Romani-Jewish lineage.

No. Stop fighting to save women who don't want you. You're nice and ger accused of rape or they go burn coal. Take the redpill.

Meh. My aim is to have a virgin wife, I don't care for her phenotype. I do care that she is European.

Wtf is this? Whites are fewer and fewer a percentage of the world and you encourage interracial hapas? Disgusting.

Retard

>STOP BREEDING RIGHT NOW WHITEY
The true patrician is beyond the MGTOW redpill.
I've taken the Chad pill so I a basically have my pick of loyal waifu and whoever she is, I'm making her sign an ironclad prenup.

Depends on whether or not you're inbred. In your case you should just be happy to get your dick wet.

Oh I just realized you didn't mean MGTOW, you meant supreme gentle sons.
My dude, I don't even fuck chicks with brown eyes, I sure a hell am not marrying one with brown nipples.

it doesn't really matter. europeans have had blue eyes and light skins for nearly 10,000 years. my parents had brown eyes and blue eyes and all of my siblings came out with blue or green eyes. these traits have obviously grown more prevalent since 10,000 years ago and there are no signs of these characteristics "dying out" or anything. they are here because of selection for them.

huwhy does this concept upset you user?

>Tfw English, along with 1/8th Dutch, small amounts of German, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, more distant Welsh, remote Swedish
>Tfw totally White AND Europen too

I've always been most attracted to women of my phenotype though it wouldn't stop me from wifing up a red head or blonde girl.

Really so long as they are genetically Western European I don't care.

People say that guy isn't a Jew but I just don't believe them.

What makes you think I'm upset? The fact that you post anime reinforces my point that you should feel lucky to get your dick wet. You can dispute this but never refute it.

Everything you just said was wrong.
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/redheads-not-doomed-

These traits are indeed being depleted due to greater mobility. Some kind of caste system would preserve them and prevent people from being identical mediocre looking mutts.

My thing is I'm torn between having a turbo redhead fetish vs a desire to trigger the fuck out of people with massive blonde family.
In general I'm the most attracted to ginger chicks, but I dated a girl in college who was/is as blonde as me and I noticed very clearly that it fucking triggered people, especially non-white girls. They would come up to me and make joking/not so joking insinuations that I was a nazi, and you could tell they were fucking assmad about it because I'm a pretty good looking dude.
It made me want to have like 10 kids with another Scando like myself which I'm leaning towards doing as it's more principled to give up my ginger fetish for the greater good.

Stop fucking outside of your genus, mutt.

I think your link is fucked. if it's
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/redheads-not-doomed-extinction
then it says right at the top that these traits will never go extinct.

here's my source on everything else I said:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf

Scando don’t be a cuck

You said they had become more prevalent, the data says they have become far less prevalent. They will not literally go extinct but I don't care.

Even mixed mutts are able to sometimes have blue eyes because (as I understand it) of recessive genes in the black population. But overwhelmingly, as soon as mixing takes place the blue eyed population goes down.

Are you a zoo animal?

Are you insinuating that pic-related is true?

I have blue eyes and would prefer a green or blue eye gf but in the end it doesn't really matter as the not expressed phenotypes are still inherited by the young

I just meant they had become more prevalent with respect to the small populations that first had white physical traits. even if OP were to "mix phenotypes" with another white, other people wouldn't and like the guy in your link noted you'd have to genocide a population with racemixing to extinguish the traits, but that will never happen. if you want to increase the prevalence of these traits further then yeah you should procreate with similar people.

Should I feel bad, as a white descendant of Scots, to marry my GF who is a white descendant of the Welsh? Both of us are amerimutts that are about half german (we both did 23andme to verify).

its ok although i think each should stay with their own. Us meds with meds, etc.

I think that's about as close as you could hope to get in Burgerland. I'm already a Scandinavian-Slav mongrel so I mostly care about very obvious phenotypic features like eye/hair color and height.
If I was close to 100% of one thing though I'd try and find another like me if possible.

I hate the Alt-Right's/ Sup Forumss opinions on these things. So fucking ignorant, but it's not the ignorance that I hate, it's the Hubris of your Ignorance.

That's what my wife and I did. I'm Greek/English and she's Irish/Italian. Our son is the same ratio of northern and Southern European as us and has dark hair and blue eyes.

No wonder whites are dying when we are this autistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_culture

Northwestern Europeans are basically all the same

If you told us the reason why you hate it, would it result in us bullyciding your feelings?

>bullyciding
kek, I am horror, terror, and absolute fear. There is nothing there for you to bully.

If we didn't have our autism, we would be absolutely defenseless against the Jew.

Everyone should reproduce with someone similar to themselves, both in mind and body. This is very important to have a longlasting and happy marriage.