Boruto

Episode 6 is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good. I'm glad they didn't turn Shino into a total jobber. What's sad is that he got more character development in this one episode of the spinoff series than in all 700 chapters of the original and Shippuden combined.

Also I saw this on a 2ch Boruto thread, Denki and Sumire seem to be grouped up with Metal Lee.

I loved seeing the softer side of Shino these past 6 eps and hopefully they continue to flesh out underdeveloped characters from the last series in the future.

That being said it looks like they are saving some things from the novel to extend this arc.

I can't remember if the movie showed Metal's team mates. Guess they'll be retconned in the TV anime anyway.

Time is brutal

Unforgiving

She is a happy chubby old lady now and I love it. I think realistic ageing is fun because you never know how people will turn out.

Turns out the episode is actually outsourced, but with some good in-house staff helping out which explains the good animation in the later part of the episode.

They were shown for a bit but they were most likely just placeholders like everything else that had to do with Metal before last month.

What did Mitsuki mean by this?

>Shino isn't a jonin

He's even worse than Naruto

"I can murder sensei"

He really was anxious to kill him until Boruto told him it was wrong.

Didn't Shikadai mention that he has Jonin-level skill?

He chose to be a teacher, which only requires chunin level. No point in being a jounin.

At least he's jounin level power-wise.

isn't he directly referred to as a jonin isn't he?

He was probably just gonna say that he could easily kill Shino since he's got no emotional connection to him yet

>next episode is about chips and there is potato shortage in nipland
BRAVO SP

why the FUCK did they DO THIS

Where's Iwabe?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4
Happens to best of us!

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hate the franchise even a fraction more holy fucking shit dude

Give me a quick rundown on him, did he even do anything wrong?

Nothing he did had any fucking point to it

Jesus Christ why?

He is considered lesser so he didn't get one. He'll probably be grouped with Namida and Wasabi if this is accurate.

Oh my god, MItsuki is amazing

>About to die
>I don't care lol
Mitsuki what the fuck?

>It's a Chocho episode next

He probably was thinking "Well I'm just a clone"

Hanabi and Hiashi will get an episode eventually right?

That pasty guy better be stalking Sarada or Sumire instead of my potato princess

Yes. Spoilers confirmed it already.

>Naruto still hasn't fucked Hanabi on the side

wtf man

Actually yes. One of the future episodes involves Boruto training against Hanabi to see if he can awaken the Byakugan and learning the "secret history" about it from Grandpa Hiashi

Anko will shed the fat one day. hopefully.

He's just an artificial human though. So he probably doesn't consider death a big deal.

>Shino gets a summon in the spinoff sequel and not in the actual series

What are they looking at?

T H I C C

I didn't even think about this. This episode was quite enjoyable so imagine how much good it would be if they actually gave other characters some development in Shippuden too. Also I didn't even know that was Shino until this episode.

Orochimaru already told him he is precious and important. so I doubt its that.

>bloody eye
>no bloody eye
>bloody eye again

make up your mind!

That wasn't his eye though. It was coming out of his skin

Insects eating his skin/schlera when coming out of the body i gueas

I get it, she's eating garbage because she's fat

> after 15 years he got character development
It's something at least.
Anyway glad SP fleshing out tge underdeveloped characters now

Himawari should have gotten a series instead of Boruto. Being the ultimate hyuga would have been interesting than little naruto.

With all the bugs, old and fat people, the episode was pretty disgusting. Next one looks to be something like that as well.

no she's fat because she eats garbage. She ate garbage when she was skinny too.

ah but you forget females aren't real people as per kishimoto's original intention

Hima is the character with the most potential in the entire Naruto universe. The amount of interesting stuff they could make with her is insane.

>shounen jump series
>female protaganist

And besides that Himawari has no personality. If you want a female lead ChouChou and Sarada are better choices.

She was always addicted to sweets, her metabolism just slowed down because the curse mark was removed.

>sensei's deadly insects can eat through a tree in seconds but just give boruto the cummies

MC plot armor is impenetrable

She always ate those ever since here introduction

When will they reveal that Konohamaru is banging Hanabi?

There is technically no point to even hint at something that doesn't exist

>Konohamaru
>Hanabi

Hanabi's vagina has a familial duty so Konohamaru will have to settle for Moegi.

Alright i gotta ask.
How do you still do it?
I've been following naruto since 2003 and after fucking 14 years of waiting till it ended i can't bring myself to watch boruto.

Is the next episode about a chubby chaser?

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

its actually good though

naruto was shit so it was challenging to survive it

but boruto is just fun and better characters

That's not really quality since it was in motion but I do agree that those frames looked super weird

Well Boruto feels like the aspect of Naruto that I actually liked so it's fun

>Naruto is fucking a Hyuuga
>I need to fuck a Hyuuga then, kore!

hawawa next episode

>cherrypicking a frame during animation
The animation in that part was actually pretty good though. Mitsuki swinging his arms had a pretty convincing sense of weight and the effects animation was good.

>the aspect of Naruto that I actually liked
not him, but to me the season so far has a massive filler vibe. I just watch it to bridge the time between chapters

>but to me the season so far has a massive filler vibe
Well that's because technically it is filler since we're still in a time period before any of the stuff in the manga or the movie, but that doesn't mean it's not fun or that it doesn't have the aspects of earlier Naruto that I liked

what is her fighting style?

Hopefully some real shit goes down and Anko gets fit again.

He love kids

Boruto has a ton of flaws, similar to Naruto.
Even still, given that we waited so long for this anime, I really have no problem with it being nothing but pure fun .
I hate using that to describe shitty animes or movies but I really think that's the only way to describe this show.

Is this before the boruto movie or after? And where does the manga fit?

I am not sure if WSJ is ready for /u/

Infiltration

Before the movie and before the manga.

Before. Manga is after the movie.

The timeline is Mitsuki Gaiden>Where the anime is right now>Chapter 700>Sarada Gaiden>Movie>Manga currently

The anime is doing this pre-movie stuff to buy time for the manga to get ahead since it's monhtly and all

just found out where u live, coming to kill uuu

>next episode is using top animation for Chocho

wew

Why do so many people ask this question? Yes it's before the movie that should be pretty obvious.

square up, I got scrolls on deck

I'd still wreck it.

Is that hinata?

i just hope they animate the sarada gaiden. i want to relive the (alleged) cuckening

also best dad sasuke intro

im not watching this. just checking out this thread. naruto has ended and i have no intresset watching his faggot son.

Is that Shikamaru on the right ? If yes, his face says it all.

I miss the Sarada Gaiden reactions

That's Iruka.

At this point it's mainly just out of curiosity but no real attachment to the characters or story. Like someone else said it just feels like filler without a heart and soul of it's own.

Despite how they desperately want to pretend it's not a cash in spinoff that's exactly what it is. No point in trying to hype it up as if anyone would even pay attention to it if it wasn't a Naruto spinoff.

The Boruto movie would have been sufficient on it's own.

who will be the jiraiya of boruto?
or will boruto ever meet jiraiya and minato?

But for real how can anyone compare to Madara and Hashirama?
Except for Kaguya and six paths.

>eats because she's depressed
>depressed because of her eating

Someone needs to break this vicious cycle and make her hot again

I didn't even watch Naruto, I just checked the wiki occasionally after a long long time. I check Boruto out just to pass time, or mean, it's on YouTube.

Because it's counter intuitive to basically introduce us to a character in a movie and then go back in time for the anime and forward in time for the manga.

Even worse is showing that glimpse of the future in both anime and manga and then completely avoiding it. No wonder people are confused.

I get that filler tier episodes are easier to make but with the manga moving at a snails pace then maybe they shouldn't pump out an anime so prematurely.

Sasuke is the Jiraiya of Boruto.